Penile Lengthening Cost In IndiaChat
What is Penile Lengthening?
Penile lenghening is a technique aimed to increase the size of a human penis.
How is the Procedure Performed?
In children with true micropenis, the first step in management is always the least invasive, which includes the application of exogenous testosterone.Different types of injectable materials have been used for penile augmentation including liquid silicone, polyacrylamide, hyaluronic acid and mineral-oil. but sometimes, there is a significant risk of foreign body reaction and swelling. Autologous fat grafting has been described to increase penile length and girth this is a much less invasive procedure compared to flap reconstruction.Local, regional and free flap options exist to lengthen the penis. These have typically been described for penile lengthening if the penis is shortened due to epispadias and exstrophy.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Patient needs to wait for a month to 6 weeks before resuming sexual relations. Your sexual performance will not be affected by this surgery nor will the ability to urinate. It can take from 3 to 6 months before you see the complete results of this surgery.
The cost of Penile Lengthening includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (blood clotting tests, glucose levels, blood count tests, X-ray, etc.)
Surgery cost [depends on the type of surgery]
Types of surgery [Cutting the suspensory ligament, Fat injection, Tissue grafting, Penis implants, etc.]
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as scarring, infection, pain, loss of penile sensation, or erectile dysfunction)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Penile Lengthening in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Penile Lengthening Surgery||Rs.186480 to Rs.248640|
|Penile Prosthesis Implantation||Rs.435120 to Rs.580160|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Penile Lengthening
Penile Lengthening Surgery
Before and after images of Penile Lengthening surgery.
Types of Penile Lengthening surgery.
The procedure of Penile Lengthening surgery.
Top hospitals and doctors for Penile Lengthening in IndiaFilter
Showing 126 Hospitals and doctors for Penile Lengthening in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Counted amongst the topmost urology hospitals in India, it has been performing nearly 5000 urological surgeries each year.
Several complex procedures are routinely performed including lithotripsy, percutaneous nephrolithotomy, endo-urology, TURP, laparoscopic urological surgeries, management of incontinence and erectile disorders.
There is a separate section to deal with female urology that includes recurrent urinary infection, urine leak, frequency, urgency, and urge-leak and many more.
Dr. Vipin Arora is a urologist working with the hospital for the last 14 years, having an overall experience of nearly 33 years.
He is a pioneer of robotic prostate surgery in India.
Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi
- NABH and NABL accredited, Indian Spinal Injuries Center is the most advanced Spine, Orthopaedic, Neuromuscular, Arthroscopic Surgical Center in India.
- It attends over 200,000 patients across 55 countries every year.
- Offers high quality treatment at affordable rates.
- Specializes in Spine Surgery, Orthopedics, Rheumatology, Neurology, Rehabilitation, Urology, and Plastic Surgery.
- Established in 1997, the hospital's motto is 'a patient for a patient' and provides everything that a spine injured patient would need to recover.
- With the Director of the hospital, Major HPS Ahuluwalia's vision, the government of Italy had invested 10 million American dollars in the project through San Raffaelle Hospital, Milan.
- It is the largest ever Italian collaboration in the health care sector of the country.
- Established in 1991, Manipal Hospital is the third largest healthcare network in India.
- It is NABH and NABL (ISQUA) accredited.
- It is also ISO 9001:2008 certified for all comprehensive protocols including clinical, nursing, diagnostics and allied areas.
- Manipal Hospitals have 5 branches in Bangalore: Whitefield, Brookefield, Old Airport Road, Malleshwaram and Jayanagar.
- Offers more than 60 specialties under one roof.
- Manipal Hospital Whitefield is 284-bedded inpatient facility.
- It is also accredited with the AAHRPP Accreditation (Association for the Accreditation of the Human Research Protection Programs)
- The hospital is rated the Most Patient Recommended Hospital in India by the Consumer Voice.
- It is ranked as the Best Hospital in Bangalore for the past 8 years by The Week Magazine.
- Ranked among the top 5 hospitals in “INDIA’S MOST CARING HOSPITALS” survey.
- Won the prestigious Golden Peacock National Quality Award 2005 in the Service category.
Doctors for Penile Lengthening in India
UrologistSenior Consultant, 31 years of experience
- Dr. DVSLN Sharma is a well-known Urologist having 31+ years of experience.
- He holds expertise in Direct Visual Internal Urethrotomy (DVIU), Urology Consultation, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Testicular Surgery, and Urethrotomy.
- After completing MBBS from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam in 1990, he pursued MS in General Surgery from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam in 1996 followed by M.Ch. in Urology from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in 2000.
- He is an active member of the Indian Medical Association.
- He is a recipient of several awards and recognitions.
Cost of consultation for Penile Lengthening with Dr. DVSLN Sharma starts from INR 1000.
UrologistSenior Consultant, 15 years of experience
- Urologist and Robotic Prostate Surgeon with 15+ years of experience
- Established the Urology department at Fortis Escorts
- Clinical interest in Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer, Laser Surgery for Enlarged Prostate, Laser Treatment of Kidney and Bladder Stone and Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction including Penile Implant
- Received the E.C.F.M.G Certificate from USA and holds an unrestricted license to practice Urology and Medicine at Florida
- Adept at treating Prostate Diseases including Benign and Cancerous Prostate Enlargement
- Previously received Fellowship in Endourology and Robotic Surgery, Jackson Health System, Miami, Florida, USA.
- Completed Non-Scalpel Vasectomy Training Course, Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi, (December 2006) and Online Basic Urologic Ultrasound course, Organized by the American Urology Association in 2010
- Member of prestigious organizations like Urology Society of India, Indian Medical Association, American Urology Association, American Medical Association and Rotary Club, New Delhi
Cost of consultation for Penile Lengthening with Dr. Ashish Sabharwal starts from INR 1500.
UrologistConsultant, 13 years of experience
- Dr. Rahul Gupta is a consultant Urologist having 13+ years of experience in the related field.
- He is a JIPMER alumnus and completed his Urology MCh in 2013.
- His surgical skills include Endourology, Uro-Oncology and Reconstructive Urology.
- Dr. Rahul Gupta has vast practising experience in the field of Urology. His past experience includes working in the Urology department in PGIMER, R.M.L. Hospital and BMHRC Bhopal.
- His special interest lies in Renal Transplant, Andrology and Minimally Invasive Surgery.
Cost of consultation for Penile Lengthening with Dr. Rahul Gupta starts from INR 800.
Penile Lengthening Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Penile Lengthening - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Penile lengthening surgery is the treatment which is used for increasing the length of penis. In this procedure a minor incision is made in the lower ligament if penis. This procedure is used for enlarging the original size of penis by two to three centimetre.
No, penile lengthening exercises does not always work. There is very less evidence which has showed the success of the exercises.
Yes, the success rate of the procedure is high. This procedure is said to be very successful.
Penile shortening is caused due to some medical and surgical conditions such as prostate cancer patient or patient with radical prostatectomy and other congenital anomalies.
Patient should undergone penile lengthening only for cosmetic and psychological reason if they are not satisfy with their penis size. There is no medical reasons for performing the surgery.
During the Penile Lengthening - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The procedure of penile lengthening surgery is done under general anaesthesia and it requires hospital stay.
Penile lengthening is best performed by plastic surgeons.
There are different techniques of penile augmentation such as:
- Penile augmentation- Different types of injectable materials have been used for penile augmentation including liquid silicone, polyacrylamide, hyaluronic acid and mineral-oil.
- Suspensory ligament release-The suspensory ligament anchors the penis to the pubic symphysis and while providing support, acts as the mobile point for the penis during erection. This attachment prevents the penis from moving further outward and creates an arched angle to the penile base. The suspensory ligament is composed of the suspensory ligament proper and the arcuate subpubic ligament that attaches the tunica albuginea to the midline of the pubic symphysis. Surgical release of this ligament changes the acute angle of the penis to the pubic symphysis to an obtuse angle which allows the penis to lie in a more dependent position and therefore gives the perception of lengthening.
- V-Y advancement- In this method a dorsal V-shaped incision is made, combined with partial detachment of the crura from the pubic ramis, which were then re-approximated in the midline and the dorsal incision was closed as a V-Y advancement flap. The V-Y incision and subsequent V-Y advancement is commonly used in conjunction with a suspensory ligament release. The incision is typically an upside down V, which is closed in an upside-down Y-shape, which lengthens the dorsal skin by bringing lateral tissue to the midline
After Penile Lengthening - Most Frequently Asked Questions
It takes around seven to fourteen days to recover completely from surgery.
You have to take rest for 48 hours and till time you should no physical exertion or sexual activity.
Some of the discomfort seen after penile lengthening surgery are discomfort in genital area, inflammation, bleeding or infection or scar formation.
How much does Penile Lengthening cost in different cities in India?
The price for Penile Lengthening in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.157576 to Rs.246464
- Gurgaon: Rs.161616 to Rs.242424
- Noida: Rs.151515 to Rs.252525
- Chennai: Rs.161616 to Rs.232323
- Mumbai: Rs.165656 to Rs.246464
- Bangalore: Rs.157576 to Rs.238384
- Kolkata: Rs.151515 to Rs.228283
- Jaipur: Rs.141414 to Rs.226262
- Mohali: Rs.145454 to Rs.343434
- Ahmedabad: Rs.135353 to Rs.224242
- Hyderabad: Rs.155555 to Rs.236363
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Urologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Penile Lengthening
FAQ videos related to Penile Lengthening
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Penile Lengthening in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Penile Lengthening in other countries compared to India is:
- Turkey, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 29% lower than India
- Thailand, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 52% lower than India
- Germany, USD 6800 to USD 10200, approximately 102% higher than India
- Israel, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 43% higher than India
- Singapore, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 43% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 6720 to USD 10080, approximately 100% higher than India