Pacemaker Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Pacemaker?
A Pacemaker is a small device, which uses electrical pulses to prompt the heart to beat at a normal rate.
How is the Procedure Performed?
The procedure of a Pacemaker implant involves the use of sedative to relax the individual followed by a small incision near the shoulder. Then the surgeon will implant the generator under the skin near the collarbone to help control abnormal heart rhythms.
Who is the Right Doctor for Pacemaker?
The right doctor to consult for a Pacemaker placement is a Cardiologist along with an Electrophysiologist.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate of Pacemaker placement is usually high and varies between 92-96%.
A Pacemaker placement may have some complications such as, an allergic reaction to anesthesia, bleeding, Damaged nerves or blood vessel, Infection at the site of the incision, or rarely a collapsed lung.
The cost of pacemaker surgery includes:
- Preoperative diagnostic tests cost [blood tests, a chest X-ray, an echocardiogram (ECG) and an electrocardiogram (EKG)]
- Procedure cost
- Type of pacemaker used [Single-chamber, Dual-chamber, or Cardiac resynchronization therapy - pacemaker (CRT-P) (used in patients ≥ 90 years of age)]
- Post-procedure cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
- Cost of medication
- Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
- Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
- Post-procedure complications [include pocket bleeding (hematoma), pneumothorax, cardiac injury or tamponade, lead dislodgement, deep venous thrombosis, infection (especially life-threatening endocarditis and lead or device malfunctions), etc.]
- Cost of blood products (if required)
- An extended stay at the hospital
- Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Pacemaker in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Double Chamber||USD 8100 to USD 9900|
|Angioplasty and Stent Placement||USD 4500 to USD 5500|
|Biventricular Pacing||USD 4500 to USD 5500|
|PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Single Chamber||USD 5040 to USD 6160|
Pacemaker in Turkey
Popular Cities in Turkey for Pacemaker are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Pacemaker in TurkeyFilter
Showing 17 Hospitals and doctors for Pacemaker in Turkey
Acibadem Hospitals Group
Acibadem Hospitals Group is the world's second-largest healthcare chain. It was established in 1991. Acibadem is a prime hospital network in Turkey with 21 multispeciality hospitals and 16 outpatient clinics across the country. The hospital has a total of 3500 doctors and 4000 nurses. The doctors are highly skilled and perform complex surgeries with precision and accuracy.
It is associated with its global partner, IHH Healthcare Berhad, which is the biggest group in the Far East. The healthcare services are in line with national and international standards. The Group Hospitals in Turkey are evaluated each year by the Ministry of Health to assure Quality Standards in Healthcare.
Medical Park Group, İstanbul
The cardiology department at Medical Park Group, Istanbul is a well-established department where clinical & laboratory activities take place and advanced treatment procedures are conducted.
In the adult cardiological section, department encompassed of coronary intense care units, cardiology polyclinic and a cardiology laboratory where non-interventional examinations (EKG, effort test, echocardiography, Holter, ambulatory blood pressure control)
The hospital has a vast team of cardiologists, that ensures complete patient evaluation from all perspectives, also keeping into consideration the ethical standards.
Prof. Dr. Ahmed Altinbas is a well-experienced Cardiologist at Medical Park Hospital, Antalya.
His expertise lies in Coronary vascular diseases, heart valve diseases, hypertension, cardiovascular system diseases, echocardiography, catheter, and angiographic diagnostic procedures.
Several complex heart surgeries such as Percutaneous Valve Therapies, Redo Operations, Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization, etc. are routinely performed.
It offers the highest success rate of 95% and the lowest infection as well as the failure rate.
Medipol University Hospital, İstanbul
- The Medipol University Hospital, İstanbul cardiology department provides emergency assistance around the clock for premature neonates to older age groups.
- The cardiology department imparts best class services with its experienced team having significant success in Turkey and around the world having modern infrastructure equipped with the latest technology.
- The cardiology department offers services such as Electrocardiogram (ECG), EFR (Treadmill) Test, Transthoracic echocardiography (ECHO), Three-dimensional transthoracic echocardiography, Stress Echocardiography, Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE) Test, 3-Dimensional Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE) Test, Rhythm (ECG), Holter, EventRecorder (EventRecorder), Blood PressureHolter, Tilt TableTest (tilt test) etc.
Doctors for Pacemaker in Turkey
Cardiac SurgeonProfessor, 32 years of experience
- Dr. Ata Kirilmaz is an Istanbul based Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist with 32+ years of experience in the field.
- He completed his graduation from GATA Military Medical Faculty, Ankara in 1989.
- He further completed his post-graduation with a specialization in Cardiac Electrophysiology from Case Western Reserve University (U.S.A.) in 1999 and earned the title of Electrophysiologist.
- He is well-versed with Electrocardiography, Solitary Papillary Muscle Hypertrophy, Ventricular Functions, Congenital heart surgeries and likewise.
- He has shared his medical knowledge through national and international journals and has even participated in numerous conferences across the globe.
ElectrophysiologistAssociate Professor, 28 years of experience
- Dr. Tolga Aksu is a leading and well-known Cardiologist & Electrophysiologist.
- He holds 28 years of tremendous experience in his field.
- He did MBBS from Gazi University, Faculty of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey, in 2004 and MD in Cardiology from Turkiye Yuksek Ihtisas Hospital in 2009.
- He has memberships of the Turkish Society of Cardiology, European Heart Rhythm Association, and European Society of Cardiology.
- He has more than 40 research papers from abroad and more than 20 research articles, and many national and international published papers.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Electrophysiologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals