Oral Cancer Treatment Cost In IndiaChat
What is Oral Cancer?
Oral Cancer, also known as Mouth Cancer, develops in the tissues of the mouth or throat.
Symptoms of Oral Cancer may include -
- Sores on the lip or inside the mouth that bleed easily
- Rough spots or crusty areas on lips, gums, or inside of your mouth
- Difficulty chewing or swallowing, speaking or moving your jaw or tongue
- Unintentional weight loss
- Chronic bad breath
Who is the Right Doctor for Oral Cancer Treatment?
The right doctor to consult for the treatment of oral cancer is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Surgery is the primary treatment of Oral Cancer.
If cancer has not spread beyond the mouth or the part of your throat at the back of your mouth (oropharynx), complete treatment can be achieved with surgery alone.
If the cancer tissue is significant or has spread to your neck, a combination of surgery, radiotherapy, and chemotherapy may be needed.
What tests are required?
The common test done for the diagnosis of oral cancer is a biopsy.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The overall 5-year survival rate for people with oral or oropharyngeal cancer is 67%
The cost of Oral Cancer includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost, which may include X-rays, CT scans, Biopsy, etc.
Surgery cost (Depends upon the type and size of the tumour and the extent to which the tumour has spread)
Post-Operative cost (there might be a need for Chemotherapy or Radiotherapy before or post-surgery)
Patient's hospital stay
Note - The patient will be required to visit the surgeon a week after the surgery to assess and remove any staples or stitches.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The stage and type of cancer
Patients may require repeated investigation through PET CT and related tests Post-surgery / Chemotherapy / Radiation Therapy.
Any additional tests may be required, such as ECG or blood tests.
An extended stay at the Hospital (Generally, the stay is around 3-4 days)
Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident [may take longer duration in case of chemotherapy or radiotherapy sessions]
Cost related to Oral Cancer Treatment in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Oral Cancer - Surgical||Rs.142080 to Rs.189440|
|Chemotherapy||Rs.44400 to Rs.59200|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Oral Cancer Treatment in IndiaFilter
Showing 127 Hospitals and doctors for Oral Cancer Treatment in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- First hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
- Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Brand Fortis was established in 1996 and now has over 55 facilities in line to offer health facilities within India and abroad.
- It is an NABH accredited multi-specialty tertiary care hospital.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) had ranked second in a global study of the 30 most technologically advanced hospitals in the world conducted by ‘topmastersinhealthcare.com.
- The Institute is known to be the 'Mecca of Healthcare' for Asia Pacific region.
- Fields of expertise include Cardiac Sciences, Neurosciences, Emergency & Trauma, Bone & Joint, Renal Sciences, Gastro Sciences, Critical Care and Organ Transplants.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
This was the first oncology hospital in India and the first hospital in Chennai to be accredited by NABH.
It was also the first hospital to have the proton cancer center in East Asia.
Each case is addressed and discussed in the tumor board, which consists of a panel of medical, surgical and radiation oncologists.
Several complex surgical procedures are routinely performed such as liver resection, extensive resection lung tumors, limb conserving surgery in bone tumors, laparoscopic surgery, reconstruction of flaps etc
Apollo Chennai, is consistently ranked in the list of best cancer hospital in India
It is one of the best hospitals in India having all the latest techniques of radiotherapy such as True Beam STX.
Doctors for Oral Cancer Treatment in India
Medical OncologistDirector, 37 years of experience
- Dr. Vinod Raina is one of the best Medical Oncologists in India having 37 years of rich experience.
- Performed approximately 600 transplants for various cancers treatment in India in the last 20 years, and about 250 allotransplants.
- He also performed the first high-dose chemotherapy in India.
- His major interest is Lung Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Breast Cancer, Concurrent Bio - Radiotherapy for Head and Neck Cancers, Paediatric Chemotherapy & Palliative Bio - Chemotherapy.
- He has also performed approximately 400 bone marrow transplants.
- He is associated with various cancer hospitals in India and provided high-quality care to cancer patients.
- He has received many national and lifetime achievement awards.
Cost of consultation for Oral Cancer Treatment with Dr. Vinod Raina starts from INR 3000.
Medical OncologistHOD, 23 years of experience
- Dr. Hari Goyal is among the top Medical Oncologists in India with 23 years of experience.
- He has work experience in the best Cancer Centers in India. His influence extends to many prominent oncologists which have become pioneers in their industry.
- He has contributed to the the field of cancer chemotherapy through his clinical trial research. In this way, he developed drugs that reduce the side effects of anti-cancer chemotherapeutic agents.
- His work includes practical treatment of patients and clinical research. To his credit, he has numerous publications in national and international medical journals. He was a also part of an American FDA audited trial.
- He has been the recipient of many prestigious national awards.
- Dr Goyal has completed his education from various instutions in India including AIIMS, SMS Medical College and Sardar Patel medical college.
Cost of consultation for Oral Cancer Treatment with Dr Hari Goyal starts from INR 1400.
Medical OncologistSenior Consultant, 29 years of experience
- Dr. Subhash Chandra Chanana is a renowned name in the field of oncology.
- For 30 years he has been working in some of the premier institutes.
- He Graduated from SP Medical College.
- Dr. Subhash has a membership of the Indian Medical Association (IMA) and the American Medical Association (AMA).
- Active speaker in reputed national and international conferences.
- He is efficient in his work and has a good rapport with the patient.
Cost of consultation for Oral Cancer Treatment with Dr. Subhash Chandra Chanana starts from INR 1000.
Oral Cancer Treatment Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Oral Cancer cost in different cities in India?
The price for Oral Cancer in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.120058 to Rs.187782
- Gurgaon: Rs.123136 to Rs.184704
- Noida: Rs.115440 to Rs.192400
- Chennai: Rs.123136 to Rs.177008
- Mumbai: Rs.126214 to Rs.187782
- Bangalore: Rs.120058 to Rs.181626
- Kolkata: Rs.115440 to Rs.173930
- Jaipur: Rs.107744 to Rs.172390
- Mohali: Rs.110822 to Rs.261664
- Ahmedabad: Rs.103126 to Rs.170851
- Hyderabad: Rs.118518 to Rs.180086
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Medical Oncologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Oral Cancer
Our patient's testimonials related to Medical Oncologist
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Oral Cancer in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Oral Cancer in other countries compared to India is:
- Turkey, USD 5600 to USD 8400, approximately 119% higher than India
- Thailand, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 88% higher than India
- Germany, USD 6400 to USD 9600, approximately 150% higher than India
- Israel, USD 12000 to USD 18000, approximately 369% higher than India
- Singapore, USD 8800 to USD 13200, approximately 244% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 5120 to USD 7680, approximately 100% higher than India