Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment Cost In IndiaChat
What is Non Hodgkin Lymphoma?
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is a type of cancer that occurs in lymphocytes - a type of white blood cell.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Like other cancers, the treatment for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma includes medications, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and bone marrow transplant.
Who is the Right Doctor for Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment?
Hematologists, Radiation Oncologists, and Oncologists for diagnosing and treating Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
To diagnose Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, thorough physical exam, blood & urine tests, lymph node test, imaging tests, and bone marrow tests are required.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The overall 5-year survival rate for people with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma lies between 70-75%.
There is no alternative medicine to treat Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma. However, one can discuss with the doctor to cope up with stress when diagnosed with cancer. Art therapy, spirituality, exercise, and medication may help.
The cost of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost, which may include a physical exam, blood & urine tests, lymph node test, imaging tests, and bone marrow tests
Surgery cost (Depends upon the type and size of the tumour and the extent to which the tumour has spread)
Type of surgery [Removing a tumour (debulking), splenectomy, etc.]
Post-Operative cost (there might be a need for Chemotherapy or Radiotherapy before or post-surgery)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The stage and type of cancer
Patients may require repeated investigation through PET CT and related tests Post-surgery / Chemotherapy / Radiation Therapy.
Any additional tests may be required, such as ECG or blood tests.
An extended stay at the Hospital (Generally, the stay is around two days)
Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident [may take longer duration in case of chemotherapy or radiotherapy sessions]
Cost related to Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment||Rs.310800 to Rs.414400|
|Bone Marrow Transplant||Rs.666000 to Rs.888000|
|Bone Marrow Cancer||Rs.754800 to Rs.1006400|
|Haplogenic Bone Marrow Transplant||Rs.1110000 to Rs.1480000|
|Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant||Rs.532800 to Rs.710400|
|Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant||Rs.976800 to Rs.1302400|
|Hodgkin Disease Treatment||Rs.88800 to Rs.118400|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in IndiaFilter
Showing 126 Hospitals and doctors for Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
The hematology department of the hospital is counted amongst the top 10 hematology hospital in India, well-equipped with state-of-the-art techniques for non-invasive vascular testing, diagnostic angiography, and endovascular therapeutic procedures.
A distinct section harnessed with the current technologies is dedicated entirely to the Bone Marrow Transplant procedures.
Dr. Manas Kalra is a pediatric hematologist and oncologist with more than 13 years of experience working with the hospital.
Dr. Kalra specializes in doing bone marrow transplants and in the management of cancer in children.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
The hospital has completed nearly 120 bone marrow transplants in one year.
This is also one of the largest centers for the treatment of multiple sclerosis, sickle cell, and aplastic anemia treatment by following the Global standard of infection control practices.
Counted as one of the very few centers for doing matched unrelated donor transplant for thalassemia.
The unit is also known for treating patients from 18 different countries and for being the first India hospital to BMT transplant from Trinidad & Tobago.
Several hematological disorders such as anemia, sickle cell disease, immune deficiency disorders, autoimmune disorders, multiple myeloma, clotting disorders, bleeding disorders and many more.
Dr. Rahul Bhargava, one of the topmost hematologists in India having completed more than 400 stem cell transplants so far.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Established in 1983, one of the best hospitals for heart care in India.
- First Indian hospital to introduce techniques in coronary angioplasty, stereotactic radiotherapy and radio-surgery (for brain tumours).
- Major specialties includes Heart, Cancer, Bones, Joints & Spine, Organ Transplants, Neurology, Gastro & Colorectal, Bariatric Surgery, Gynaecology & Infertility and Ophthalmology.
- First Indian hospital to be awarded the IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- First hospital in South India to be accredited by the Joint Commission International USA and subsequently reaccredited 4 times.
- Declared as the 'Centre of Excellence' by the Government of India.
- Voted several times as the "Best Private Sector Hospital in India" by The Week magazine.
- Bagged the top 2 positions in the All India Multispecialty Hospital Survey 2016 conducted by Times Health.
- NABH and JCI Accredited
Doctors for Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in India
HematologistSenior Consultant, 19 years of experience
- Dr. Rahul Bhargava is one of the best Hemato Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant Surgeons in India.
- He has been practicing for the past 19 years an is trained in treating Castleman Disease.
- He has done close to 1000 bone marrow transplants which are record-breaking in North India.
- Brings along with him an International experience; worked in Vancouver, Canada where he specifically trained in Umbilical cord transplant.
- Member of various prestigious organizations, American Society of Bone Marrow Transplant, American Society of Paediatric Hemato-Oncology, International Society of Paediatric Oncology to name a few.
- He has completed his MBBS & MD from Christian Medical College in Vellore, India. Following which he pursued his DM (Hematology) from the renowned All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- He can be followed at LinkedIn https://in.linkedin.com/in/dr-rahul-bhargava-76927218.
Cost of consultation for Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment with Dr. Rahul Bhargava starts from INR 1200.
HematologistConsultant, 14 years of experience
- Dr. Pawan Kumar Singh is among the best Hematologic Oncologists and Bone Marrow Transplant Surgeons with 9+ years of experience.
- Interests are hematopoietic BMT in both malignant & Non-malignant hematologic disorders (especially Thalassemia & Aplastic Anemia)
- Has performed more than 300 bone marrow transplants for both malignant and non-malignant blood disorders including aplastic anemia and thalassemia.
- Dr. Singh has done successful Haplo BMT for SCID in an 8-month-old child.
- He has established BMT UNIT at Jaypee hospital for MUD transplant and got PBSC products from national (Datri) and international registry (DKMS).
HematologistConsultant, 23 years of experience
- Dr. Chezhian Subash is one of the top Hematologists with experience of more than 23 years.
- He is proficient in offering treatment for Haematological Oncology, Myelomas and Lymphoma and carries out Bone Marrow Transplantation- Alternate Donor Transplant and Mismatched Transplants.
- He is also renowned for offering treatment for General Haematology, Laboratory Haematology, and dealing Haemato-pathology and Transfusion Medicine.
- He is the recipient of several awards that include: Dr. K.C. Paul Prize for proficiency in Clinical Medicine in 1994 and Maharaja of Cochin prize for proficiency in Physiology in 1991.
- The doctor is an Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer for Hull York Medical School.
- Besides, he has taught many House Officers and Senior House Officers along with many undergraduate students.
- He is a member of numerous prestigious associations such as the Royal College of Pathologists, Royal College of Physicians of London, and the British Society for Haematology.
Cost of consultation for Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment with Dr. Chezhian Subash starts from INR 800.
Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Non Hodgkin Lymphoma cost in different cities in India?
The price for Non Hodgkin Lymphoma in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.262626 to Rs.410774
- Gurgaon: Rs.269360 to Rs.404040
- Noida: Rs.252525 to Rs.420875
- Chennai: Rs.269360 to Rs.387205
- Mumbai: Rs.276094 to Rs.410774
- Bangalore: Rs.262626 to Rs.397306
- Kolkata: Rs.252525 to Rs.380471
- Jaipur: Rs.235690 to Rs.377104
- Mohali: Rs.242424 to Rs.572390
- Ahmedabad: Rs.225589 to Rs.373737
- Hyderabad: Rs.259259 to Rs.393939
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Non Hodgkin Lymphoma
FAQ videos related to Non Hodgkin Lymphoma
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Non Hodgkin Lymphoma in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Non Hodgkin Lymphoma in other countries compared to India is:
- Turkey, USD 7600 to USD 11400, approximately 36% higher than India
- Thailand, USD 8000 to USD 12000, approximately 43% higher than India
- Germany, USD 12000 to USD 18000, approximately 114% higher than India
- Israel, USD 105600 to USD 158400, approximately 1786% higher than India
- Singapore, USD 104000 to USD 156000, approximately 1757% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 11200 to USD 16800, approximately 100% higher than India