Nephrectomy Cost In IndiaChat
What is Nephrectomy?
Nephrectomy is a surgical procedure to remove all or part of a kidney,depending on the condition sometimes a part of kidney i.e diseased part is removed/ tumor or else the whole kidney is removed.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Urologic surgeon performs the procedure and will advise for CT scan and ultrasound .
Who is the Right Doctor for Nephrectomy?
surgeon may perform a nephrectomy through a single incision in the abdomen or side (open nephrectomy) or through a series of small incisions in the abdomen using a camera and small instruments (laparoscopic nephrectomy), these laparoscopic procedures are performed using a robotic system. In robotic surgery, the surgeon sits at a computer console near the operating table. He or she controls the camera arm and mechanical arms, which have surgical instruments attached to them that are working inside the patient's body.
Recovery most often takes around 3 to 6 weeks.Pain in belly is common side effect, pain will get better over several days to a week
The cost of Nephrectomy includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (CT scans, ultrasound, blood tests, etc.)
Type of implant being used (Laparoscopic surgery, Robot-assisted laparoscopic surgery, Open surgery, Radical nephrectomy, or Partial nephrectomy)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complications if it happens (such as Infection, Bleeding, etc., may happen)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Nephrectomy in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Nephrectomy||Rs.155400 to Rs.207200|
|Radical Nephrectomy||Rs.199800 to Rs.266400|
|Robotic partial nephrectomy||Rs.213120 to Rs.284160|
|Robotic radical nephrectomy||Rs.235320 to Rs.313760|
Top hospitals and doctors for Nephrectomy in IndiaFilter
Showing 126 Hospitals and doctors for Nephrectomy in India
Counted amongst the topmost urology hospitals in India, it has been performing nearly 5000 urological surgeries each year.
Several complex procedures are routinely performed including lithotripsy, percutaneous nephrolithotomy, endo-urology, TURP, laparoscopic urological surgeries, management of incontinence and erectile disorders.
There is a separate section to deal with female urology that includes recurrent urinary infection, urine leak, frequency, urgency, and urge-leak and many more.
Dr. Vipin Arora is a urologist working with the hospital for the last 14 years, having an overall experience of nearly 33 years.
He is a pioneer of robotic prostate surgery in India.
The hospital performs nearly 5200 urology surgeries every year.
Several urological disorders are regularly treated at the hospital such as congenital disorders, stone disease, urological cancers, incontinence, erectile dysfunction and many more.
Surgeries such as lithotripsy, endo-urology, TURP, laparoscopic urological surgeries are routinely performed with a high success rate.
Dr. Arun Kumar is a urologist at the hospital, having an experience of nearly 12 years.
This hospital is known for having the most modern devices that include ESWL - the lithotripsy machine to treat stones, a urodynamic lab for the diagnosis of urinary problems, and da Vinci robotic system for minimally invasive surgeries.
Several complex procedures are routinely performed such as filing cystometry, voiding uroflowmetry, urethral pressure profile, cystourethrography, electromyography etc.
Dr. Sanjay Pandey is a urologist working with the hospital, having has experience of nearly 15 years.
He has performed nearly 250 complex reconstructive urology procedures and 75 complex uretheroplasties with the hospital.
Doctors for Nephrectomy in India
NephrologistConsultant, 26 years of experience
- Dr. Saritha Vinod is a renowned Nephrologist with a thriving experience of 26+ years.
- She holds expertise in Renal Replacement Therapy, Kidney Transplant, Transplant Nephrology, Urinary Tract / Bladder Stones Treatment, and Kidney Disease Treatment, etc.
- She completed MBBS from Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences in 1990 followed by an MD in Nephrology from Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences in 2008.
- She is an active member of the Indian Medical Association.
NephrologistSenior Consultant, 33 years of experience
- Dr. Sandeep Guleria is a well-known General Surgeon, GI Surgeon & Renal Transplant Specialist having 33+ years of experience.
- Led the team that did the FIRST two Kidney Pancreas Transplants in India
- Pioneered Cadaveric Renal Transplantation in New Delhi.
- Specializes in kidney transplants, dialysis, renal transplants and URS (therapeutic).
- He successfully performed more than 1000 kidney transplants.
- Introduced the “DONOR CARD” in the city of New Delhi
- Set up the Pediatric Transplant Unit at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Set up the Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomyprogram at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Won many awards
- Padma Shri award by President of India
- Smt. Rukmani Gopalkrishnan Award for standing FIRST in SURGERY
- Award for standing THIRD in MEDICINE
- University College Of Medical Sciences, Distinguished Alumni Award 1996 .
- Awarded the Luminary Award by the IMA South Delhi Branch in Delhi in recognition of his outstanding contribution rendered to the medical profession and the community 2007
- Awarded Exemplary Contribution Award by Indian Medical Association 2008.
- Awarded the Himachal Gaurav Himalayan Jagriti Manch. 2011.
- EATLS Accredited Provider 2011 Identified as Instructor Potential. .
- Currently the vice president of the Indian Society of Organ Transplantation and member of the ethics committee of the Transplantation Society.
Cost of consultation for Nephrectomy with Dr. Sandeep Guleria starts from INR 1000.
NephrologistConsultant, 46 years of experience
- One of the renowned Nephrologists and carries an experience of nearly 46 years in his field
- Holds extensive experience in Renal Transplantation
- Holds experience of hemodialysis in Acute Renal Failure experience in 83 Cases & experience of 12 cases of Kidney Transplantation
- Expertise in treating patients from spinal problems in India
- Senior Fellowship in Nephrology Jewish Hospital and Medical Centre of Brooklyn, Downstate University, Brooklyn, New York, U.S.A.October 1972 to July 1974
- Member of various renowned organizations and associations such as Indian Society of Urology, Annual Conference.
- Attended national seminar on Hypertension and Kidney related other problems.
- Publications in international as well as national journals.
Nephrectomy Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Nephrectomy cost in different cities in India?
The price for Nephrectomy in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.131313 to Rs.205387
- Gurgaon: Rs.134680 to Rs.202020
- Noida: Rs.126263 to Rs.210438
- Chennai: Rs.134680 to Rs.193603
- Mumbai: Rs.138047 to Rs.205387
- Bangalore: Rs.131313 to Rs.198653
- Kolkata: Rs.126263 to Rs.190236
- Jaipur: Rs.117845 to Rs.188552
- Mohali: Rs.121212 to Rs.286195
- Ahmedabad: Rs.112795 to Rs.186869
- Hyderabad: Rs.129630 to Rs.196970
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Nephrologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Nephrectomy
What is the price of Nephrectomy in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Nephrectomy in other countries compared to India is:
- Turkey, USD 3600 to USD 5400, approximately 29% higher than India
- Thailand, USD 5200 to USD 7800, approximately 86% higher than India
- Germany, USD 8000 to USD 12000, approximately 186% higher than India
- Israel, USD 16800 to USD 25200, approximately 500% higher than India
- Singapore, USD 16000 to USD 24000, approximately 471% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 5600 to USD 8400, approximately 100% higher than India