Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Cost In IndiaChat
Popular Cities in India for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery are
Cost related to Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in India
Help Us With Patient Details
Table of Content
- About Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in India
- Top hospitals and doctors for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in India
- Frequently asked questions related to Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in India
- How do we help patients seeking Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in India
- Stories of patients served by Spine Surgeon on our panel
- Videos related to Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
Showing 126 Hospitals and doctors for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in IndiaFilter
- 1000 Number of beds
- New Delhi
Doctors for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- 145 Number of beds
- New Delhi
Doctors for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi
- 300 Number of beds
Frequently asked questions about Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in India
Related to Cost
1. What tests are performed before minimally invasive spine surgery, and how much do they cost?
X-rays, MRI scans, and bone scans are among the minimally invasive spine surgery tests. Generally, the costs of the tests are included in the package.
2. Are the pharmacy and medicines cost included in the minimally invasive spine surgery?
The cost of medicine and pharmacy services is included in the package while the patient is in the hospital; however, prescriptions purchased outside of the hospital are not covered by the package. Some medications may need to be discontinued prior to surgery.
3. Is there any post-treatment expense after minimally invasive spine surgery?
Minimally invasive spine surgery patients usually recover in six weeks. If you have an infection, excessive bleeding, or pain at the graft site, please contact your surgeon. Further than minimally invasive spine surgery, no other treatments are included in the package.
4. How long do you stay in the hospital after the minimally invasive spine surgery?
The minimally invasive spine surgery will take 1 hour to complete. The hospital stay could take 3 days, with an additional 8 days spent outside of the hospital.
5. Is the Minimally invasive spine surgery covered by insurance?
Yes, health insurance companies cover minimally invasive spine surgery. Depending on where you undergo the operation, insurance companies might only cover the costs of the doctor and the procedure, leaving you to foot the bill like facility fees and more.
6. Are there cheaper options for minimally invasive spine surgery?
The traditional open surgical methods are used to treat many spinal problems such as degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, scoliosis, and spinal stenosis.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Spine Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Videos related to Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
Spinal problems and treatments Explained by Dr. Arun Saroha
Spinal Cord Tumor Explained by Dr. Gurneet Singh of Fortis Hospital, Mumbai
Keyhole & Endoscopic Spine Surgery Explained by Dr. Shishir Kumar of Metro Hospital, Noida