Liposuction Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a procedure that removes fat that you can’t get rid of through diet and exercise.
Who is the Right Doctor for Liposuction?
A plastic or dermatologic surgeon does the procedure.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Surgeon use thin tube, called a cannula, connected to a vacuum to suction the fat from your body. Laser-assisted liposuction (Latest technique) uses a laser to produce a burst of energy to liquefy the fat. You might need to wear compression garment after surgery for 1-2 months.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
recovery process is somewhat quick. Many patients can return to work after three to ten days, then gradually resume normal activities within two to five weeks.
The cost of Liposuction includes:
- The targeted body areas (The larger areas weigh the cost factor and vice-versa)
- The amount of fat to be removed [The large-volume liposuction (up to 10 liters) costs more than the small-volume liposuction]
- Procedure technique used (Opting for VASER high-definition 3D liposuction costs more than any other general technique)
- The type of liposuction surgery (Each liposuction type costs differ based on the method and technique or device used)
- Immediate post-op care (medicines/consumables, pressure garments, etc.)
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
- Any underlying medical condition (such as diabetes and hypertension)
- Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
- Post-surgical complications, if they occur (may include contour irregularities, fluid buildup, numbness, infection, internal puncture, fat embolism, kidney and heart problems, lidocaine toxicity
- Cost of blood products (if required)
- Age of the patient
- An extended stay at the hospital
- Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Liposuction in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Liposuction Surgery||USD 1800 to USD 2200|
|Breast Reduction||USD 2700 to USD 3300|
|Tummy Tuck||USD 2700 to USD 3300|
|Mommy Makeover||USD 9000 to USD 11000|
|Gynecomastia Treatment||USD 1980 to USD 2420|
|Liposuction 3-5 sides||USD 2619 to USD 3201|
|Liposuction 2-3 sides||USD 2399 to USD 2932|
|Jowl Liposuction General||USD 1575 to USD 1925|
|Jowl Liposuction Local||USD 1260 to USD 1540|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Liposuction
Before and after Liposuction surgery.
Types of Liposuction.
The procedure involved in Liposuction.
Benefits of Liposuction.
Top hospitals and doctors for Liposuction in TurkeyFilter
Showing 52 Hospitals and doctors for Liposuction in Turkey
Istanbul Aesthetic Center, Sisli
- The Istanbul Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Center, Sisli aims for human health at the utmost level to provide high patient satisfaction with the right treatment methods with the help of qualified professionals having decades of experience.
- They provide services such as excellent services in hair transplants, cosmetic surgery, liposuction surgery, abdominoplasty surgery, eyelid surgery, nose aesthetics (rhinoplasty), breast augmentation surgery, breast reduction, gynecomastia, male genitalia aesthetics, beard transplantation, dental procedures, Brazilian butt lift, etc.
Emsey Hospital, Pendik
- Located on the Asian side of Istanbul, Emsey Hospital was established in 2012.
- It is only 10 minutes away from İstanbul`s second international airport.
- Due to its strategic location, it is the first choice among foreign patients for modern and advance healthcare services.
- This JCI accredited hospital has advanced medical technology and provides its services as per international standards.
- It is first of its kind to be taken into the scope of first and only government-supported branding program of the world and Turquality.
- It has 'Emsey Hospital Representative Agencies' in foreign countries to provide international patients with counseling and support before they travel to Istanbul.
- For international patients, treatment cost estimation is prepared at an international patient service office by patient’s consultants and specialized doctors.
Istanbul Dental and Plastic & Esthetic Group (IPEG), Istanbul
- Established in 2014, Istanbul Dental and Plastic & Esthetic Group (IPEG) is a reputed dental clinic for its technology, infrastructure and experienced team.
- The clinic is designed according to international standards.
- The team can speak several languages - English, German, Arabic and Spanish.
- There is a translator service as well for other languages.
- Every year there are hundreds of patients who get dental treatment from this clinic.
- The team provides treatment for gum diseases, implantation, dentures, tooth whitening, braces and more.
- The hospital follows strict standards to deliver exceptional services in Istanbul.
- There is an in-depth discussion of all treatment plans with patients.
Doctors for Liposuction in Turkey
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 16 years of experience
- Dr. Said Algan is a Cosmetic Surgeon with over 16 years of experience.
- His education includes the Faculty of Medicine from Samsun 19 May University in 2007, a Plastic Surgery from Erzurum Atatürk University in 2013, and a Ph.D. (Anatomy) from Erzurum Atatürk University.
- He has published various articles in different journals.
- Dr. Algan has various courses and certificates, such as Allergan implant selection techniques, Breast augmentation with Macrolene, Plastic reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, Hair and eyebrow transplantation, etc.
Cosmetic SurgeonHead of Department, 28 years of experience
- Dr. Cagri Sade is a renowned Plastic Surgeon with more than 25+ years of experience in the field.
- He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, Ankara University in 1994 and completed his specialization in plastic and reconstructive surgery at the Şişli Etfal Hospital.
- Furthermore, he has traineeship under the supervision of Dr. Sherrell J. Aston, a renewed plastic surgeon, and educator based in New York.
- He has expertise in the treatment of Rhinoplasty (nose job), Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Otoplasty (ear surgery), Blepharoplasty (eyelid correction), Breast reduction, Neck lift, Breast augmentation, and many more such procedures.
- Dr. Sade has performed close to 1000 successful surgeries and has an immense practice in a variety of surgical and non-surgical, aesthetic, and reconstructive procedures.
- He has publications in several state and national journals and has also presented many research papers in conferences.
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 19 years of experience
- Dr. Omer Sagir is one of the renowned Plastic and Aesthetic surgeon of Turkey having 19+ years of experience.
- He has completed his graduation from Dicle University, followed by a residency program of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in Acıbadem Faculty of Medicine.
- Dr. Omer is a member of the International Society of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the Turkish Society of Aesthetic.
- He was also qualified as a fellow of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery, and was rewarded with the EU quality recognition.
- His area of clinical expertise lies in Nose Aesthetics, Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck, Prominent Ear Surgery, Botox, Lip filler, Under Eye Light Filler, Hair Transplant, Breast Reduction, Liposuction (Fat Removal), and many more.
- Under his credit, there are both national and international publications in accredited indexed journals. Moreover, he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific sessions, CDE's, Seminars, Worldwide Conferences to talk about Breast Augmentation.
Liposuction Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Liposuction - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Once the fat is removed from an area, it does not grow back.
Each procedure removes four to five pounds of fat cells.
Liposuction results are generally long-lasting as long as you maintain your weight.
Not so much but there will be bruising, swelling and soreness after the procedure.
Fat is then deposited into cells in untreated areas of the body. This new weight gain will cause the remaining fat cells to grow, wherever they may be in your body. As you gain more weight after liposuction, the results of the procedure will be less than ideal.
Liposuction is used to remove fat from areas of the body that haven't responded to diet and exercise, such as the:Abdomen, Upper arms, Buttocks, Calves and ankles, Chest and back,Hips and thighs.
liposuction can also be done with other plastic surgeries including facelifts, breast reductions, and tummy tucks.
Yes,since the incisions made for liposuction are small compared to other types of surgical incisions, the resulting scars that form after the healing process will be proportionally small and not very prominent. Over time, they can fade completely on their own and become barely perceptible.
Smoking before any surgery can increase your risks for delayed healing, bleeding, and other dangerous complications. You should stop smoking at least one month prior to your liposuction surgery and continue to avoid smoking for at least one month after your procedure.
Fat cells are removed permanently during liposuction but if you gain weight in future, then the fat cells will move to different areas of your body.
Scar formation after liposuction is not common because the incisions made during the procedure is very small and they are very less noticeable.
Yes, liposuction works on belly fat. It is also effective in removing fat from legs, abdomen, and arms, face and neck area. It provides good result and it is the best treatment option as compared to other noninvasive procedure and its recovery period is also very long.
Liposuction is done under general anaesthesia you will not have any pain during the surgery but you will have pain after the surgery. Recovery of the surgery is somewhat painful.
Good candidates for liposuction are those adults who are within 30% of their ideal weight with firm and good elasticity of skin and muscle tone. They should not have any life threatening disease or any medical condition which can damage their healing.
If you are having any conditions such as asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure or you are chain smoker then you are not a candidate for this procedure.
During the Liposuction - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Liposuction surgery will take around three to four hours depending on the area to be treated. In some cases it is done on outpatient procedure, you can go home on the day of surgery.
Liposuction is being done either under local or general anaesthesia, first small incisions are being made in the area being treated. Then tumescent solution is being in filtered for loosening the fat. Liposuction cannula is being inserted for melting the fat which is being collected in the gas jar, once no fat is being seen coming then suction is being closed and dressing is being placed.
Liposuction surgery is mainly done by plastic surgeon.
After Liposuction - Most Frequently Asked Questions
It usually takes about two weeks to fully recover from liposuction.
Follow up visits after liposuction vary from surgeon to surgeon and some surgeons have patients return within a day or two after surgery and again a week later.
In order to maintain good results after liposuction you should incorporate more fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean protein into your diet while reducing the intake of sugars, simple carbohydrates and saturated fats.
Fat will not come back after liposuction if the patients are able to maintain their weight. If patient gain weight in future then also fat will not accumulate in the area where liposuction is done it will accumulate in other body areas.
Liposuction doesn’t cause sagginess of the skin. Liposuction removes the fat volume below the skin by reducing the extra fat. After liposuction the skin will retract if it has a good amount of elasticity. Skin will bounce back just like original skin.
Even though liposuction helps in reducing the amount of fatty tissue present in the area, the skin reduces during the procedure will tighten depending on the elasticity of your skin.
Liposuction recovery takes around six months. Initially you will have some swelling and bruising it can be there for some time. The recovery after liposuction will take around few weeks to months depending on the area of liposuction.
You have to restrict your physical activity. You should wear compression garments for 2 weeks as prescribed by your doctor.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Our patient's testimonials related to Cosmetic Surgeon
Treatment videos related to Cosmetic Surgeon
FAQ videos related to Cosmetic Surgeon
More searches related to Liposuction
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Liposuction in other countries, compared to Turkey?
Approximate price of Liposuction in other countries compared to Turkey is:
- India, USD 1760 to USD 2640, approximately 10% higher than Turkey
- Thailand, USD 1760 to USD 2640, approximately 10% higher than Turkey
- Germany, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 50% higher than Turkey
- Israel, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 150% higher than Turkey
- Singapore, USD 12000 to USD 18000, approximately 650% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 2800 to USD 4200, approximately 75% higher than Turkey