Liposuction Cost In ThailandChat
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a procedure that removes fat that you can’t get rid of through diet and exercise.
Who is the Right Doctor for Liposuction?
A plastic or dermatologic surgeon does the procedure.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Surgeon use thin tube, called a cannula, connected to a vacuum to suction the fat from your body. Laser-assisted liposuction (Latest technique) uses a laser to produce a burst of energy to liquefy the fat. You might need to wear compression garment after surgery for 1-2 months.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
recovery process is somewhat quick. Many patients can return to work after three to ten days, then gradually resume normal activities within two to five weeks.
The cost of Liposuction includes:
- The targeted body areas (The larger areas weigh the cost factor and vice-versa)
- The amount of fat to be removed [The large-volume liposuction (up to 10 liters) costs more than the small-volume liposuction]
- Procedure technique used (Opting for VASER high-definition 3D liposuction costs more than any other general technique)
- The type of liposuction surgery (Each liposuction type costs differ based on the method and technique or device used)
- Immediate post-op care (medicines/consumables, pressure garments, etc.)
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
- Any underlying medical condition (such as diabetes and hypertension)
- Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
- Post-surgical complications, if they occur (may include contour irregularities, fluid buildup, numbness, infection, internal puncture, fat embolism, kidney and heart problems, lidocaine toxicity
- Cost of blood products (if required)
- Age of the patient
- An extended stay at the hospital
- Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Liposuction in Thailand
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Liposuction Surgery||USD 1980 to USD 2420|
|Breast Reduction||USD 5400 to USD 6600|
|Tummy Tuck||USD 2700 to USD 3300|
|Mommy Makeover||USD 4950 to USD 6050|
|Gynecomastia Treatment||USD 1350 to USD 1650|
|Liposuction 3-5 sides||USD 6460 to USD 7896|
Liposuction in Thailand
Popular Cities in Thailand for Liposuction are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Liposuction
Before and after Liposuction surgery.
Types of Liposuction.
The procedure involved in Liposuction.
Benefits of Liposuction.
Top hospitals and doctors for Liposuction in ThailandFilter
Showing 40 Hospitals and doctors for Liposuction in Thailand
- Established in 1972, the Bangkok Hospital is one of the first private hospitals in Thailand; it has now established its reputation as a tertiary care hospital dedicated especially to Cancer and Cardiology.
- It has Centres & Clinics committed to comprehensive treatment in different medical and surgical departments such as Cardiology, Cancer, Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery, Neurology & Neuroscience, Fertility, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dentistry, Geriatric, Gastroenterology, Liver, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, and ENT.
- It offers several Health Packages on Fertility, Plastic Surgery, Lasik Eye Surgery, Hip & Knee Surgery, Obesity, Vascular Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and many more.
- It is equipped with the latest cutting-edge technologies some of which are - the 256-Slice Multi-Detector CT Scan, Cardiovascular MRI, the first Cartosound in Thailand, LINAC, the ARTIS Pheno machine, PET/CT Scan, and a New X-RAY Biplane Imaging (EOS).
- Having the ultimate "Hybrid Operating Room Full Function", enables the hospital to improve accuracy making it a leader in heart surgery.
- The Hospital has been awarded various accreditations by the Joint Commission International (JCI) in Programmes such as Traumatic Brain Injury, Total Knee Replacement, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Primary Stroke, Low Back Pain, Diabetes Type 2, Breast Cancer Conserving, and Heart Failure.
- It has also received the Hospital Accreditation of Thailand, Asian Hospital Management Award, Global Health Asia-Pacific Awards, and a Dual Medical Transport Accreditation i.e CAMTS USA and CAMTS GLOBAL.
- It provides International Medical Services for foreign patients by assisting them in language translations, special diets, accommodation, liaising with embassies or organisations, and free medical consultations via internet.
Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, Bangkok
- Established in 1979, Samitivej Hospital is one of the leading private hospital groups in Thailand and SEA and is accredited by JCI.
- It is the first Hospital outside Japan to be accredited with the Japan Council for Quality Health Care (JCQHC) award.
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital is part of the seven private hospitals owned by the Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (BDMS), a leading and trusted private healthcare service provider in Thailand and ASEAN countries.
- It is a 275-bed tertiary care hospital with more than 40 Speciality Centres, namely, the Liver & Digestive Institute, Women's Health Centre including Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Bone, Joint, and Spine Centre, Surgery Clinic, Heart Institute, Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplantation Centre, Breast Centre, Fertility Centre, Hair Restoration Medical centre, Knee Health Centre, Neurology Centre, Oncology Centre to mention a few.
- Moreover, there is a Children's Hospital that is dedicated to comprehensive Paediatric care covering Newborns, GI, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Oncology, and others. It is the first private children's hospital in Thailand.
- In 1998, it was certified by UNICEF, WHO, the Department of Health, and the Ministry of Public Health, as a mother and baby-friendly hospital.
- It is one of the favourite medical destinations for both the nationals and expats, along with tourists from around the world providing international quality services and facilities. It was awarded the Top 5 World's Best Hospital for Medical Tourism for 2018 by the Medical Travel Quality Alliance.
- It has been a recipient of many awards, namely, Hospital of the Year by the Thailand Healthcare Asia Awards 2020, The Model Private Hospital Award 2020 for being the top private hospital for academic activity in Thailand, and Best Corporate Hospital Award 2019.
- It was also awarded Thailand's Prime Minister Award for the Most Recognized Service in 2004.
- The hospital is equipped with cutting-edge technologies to diagnose and treat patients with accuracy through a Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine (MRI), 640-slice CT scanner with less radiation, Mammogram, Bone Mineral Density (BMD) analysis, Lower abdominal Ultrasound for Men (Testicle Ultrasound), Cranial Ultrasound for infant, Intravenous Pyelography (IVP) and many more.
- It has a team that assists international patients from finding the right doctor to aftercare at home.
Yanhee Hospital, Bangkok
- Established in 1984, Yanhee Hospital is a multi-specialty treatment center providing healthcare services to both national and international patients.
- The hospital offers medical and surgical treatment with 4 Centres: the Beauty Centre, Dental Centre, General Treatment Centre, and Alternative Medicine Centre.
- These Centres cover extensive sub-centers like Plastic Surgery, Dentistry, Orthopaedic Surgery, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Digestive & Liver, LASIK, Ophthalmology, and Colon Cleansing.
- The broad range of cosmetic and plastic surgery services offered in the hospital, from breast augmentation, facelift, tummy tuck, liposuction, botox injection, dental whitening, facial treatment, hair transplant, butt lift, cheek implants, cosmetic gynecology, etc., makes it an ideal stop for beauty and cosmetic needs.
- It has ISO Accreditation since the year 2000, Thai Hospital Accreditation (HA), and the US-based JCI Accreditation for continual efforts to pursue excellence in quality and safety in patient care.
- For most of Yanhee’s cosmetic procedures, package prices usually include doctor’s fees, medicines, room accommodation, nursing services, food, operating room, and other fees. It is helpful for those who travel on a tight budget.
- With more than 30 years of experience, the Plastic Surgery Centre has become one of the top 5 cosmetic hospitals in Thailand.
- The hospital is a leader in beauty and healthcare treatment offering integrated services that are world-class and highly efficient.
- The hospital also provides safe and drug-free alternative services such as acupuncture, cupping, chelation, detox, moxibustion, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and pulse diagnosis.
Doctors for Liposuction in Thailand
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 30 years of experience
- Dr. Krairit Tiyakul is a plastic surgeon having more than 30 years of expertise.
- Services provided by him includes eyelid uplift surgery, chin advancement and implant, facelift surgery, mandible angle reduction, nose augmentation, and nose lift, and many more.
- Dr. Krairit Tiyakul pursued Doctor of Medicine from Khonkaen University, Thailand, 1993.
- He has worked at Namnao Hospital in Petchaboon, Thailand, as a general surgeon at Khonkaen University, a plastic surgeon at Mahidol University, and the Department of Surgery at Loei Hospital, among other places.
- He also took special training in Board of General Surgery of Khonkaen University, 1999, and Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Mahidol University, 2003.
- His credentials include Khonkaen University's Board of General Surgery, which he received in 1999, and Mahidol University's Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, which he received in 2003, and Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgery, Thailand.
- Dr. Krairit Tiyakul is fluent in English, and Thai.
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 35 years of experience
- Dr. Bhumsak Saksri is a senior and an internatioally trained Cosmetic Surgeon with +35 years of experience.
- In 1986, he completed his MD from the Chulalongkorn University, Thailand. Then in 1990, he did a certification, followed by a diploma from the Thai Board of Plastic Surgery. In 1993, he completed an AO fellowship from the Albert Ludwig Uniklinik Freiburg, Germany and then was a Stanford University Medical Center Palo Alto, CA.,USA.
- Dr. Saksri is a leading cosmetic surgeon with specialised focus on aesthetic and reconstructive surgeries such as, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, rhytidectomy, facial rejuvenation, nasal valve surgery, otoplasty, septoplasty, Botox injections, cleft lip and palate repair, lip surgery, surgeries for congenital facial anomalies/facial reconstruction/facial fracture repair/nasal septal repair/nasal reconstruction/nasal sepatal deviation/scar revision and skin cancer reconstruction.
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 57 years of experience
- Dr. Preeyaphas Nilubol is one of the most reputed Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons having 57 years of rich experience.
- He did MD from Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand, in 1964 and Diplomate of The American Board of Plastic Surgery in 1973.
- After that, he has gained Fellowship in Art and Science of Surgeons from the American College of Surgeons in 1973, Plastic Surgery from the International College of Surgeons in 1974, and a Diploma of The Thai Board of Plastic Surgery in 1977.
- His special clinical interest is Cosmetic Surgery.
- He aims to provide the best treatment to every patient.
Liposuction Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Liposuction - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Once the fat is removed from an area, it does not grow back.
Each procedure removes four to five pounds of fat cells.
Liposuction results are generally long-lasting as long as you maintain your weight.
Not so much but there will be bruising, swelling and soreness after the procedure.
Fat is then deposited into cells in untreated areas of the body. This new weight gain will cause the remaining fat cells to grow, wherever they may be in your body. As you gain more weight after liposuction, the results of the procedure will be less than ideal.
Liposuction is used to remove fat from areas of the body that haven't responded to diet and exercise, such as the:Abdomen, Upper arms, Buttocks, Calves and ankles, Chest and back,Hips and thighs.
liposuction can also be done with other plastic surgeries including facelifts, breast reductions, and tummy tucks.
Yes,since the incisions made for liposuction are small compared to other types of surgical incisions, the resulting scars that form after the healing process will be proportionally small and not very prominent. Over time, they can fade completely on their own and become barely perceptible.
Smoking before any surgery can increase your risks for delayed healing, bleeding, and other dangerous complications. You should stop smoking at least one month prior to your liposuction surgery and continue to avoid smoking for at least one month after your procedure.
Fat cells are removed permanently during liposuction but if you gain weight in future, then the fat cells will move to different areas of your body.
Scar formation after liposuction is not common because the incisions made during the procedure is very small and they are very less noticeable.
Yes, liposuction works on belly fat. It is also effective in removing fat from legs, abdomen, and arms, face and neck area. It provides good result and it is the best treatment option as compared to other noninvasive procedure and its recovery period is also very long.
Liposuction is done under general anaesthesia you will not have any pain during the surgery but you will have pain after the surgery. Recovery of the surgery is somewhat painful.
Good candidates for liposuction are those adults who are within 30% of their ideal weight with firm and good elasticity of skin and muscle tone. They should not have any life threatening disease or any medical condition which can damage their healing.
If you are having any conditions such as asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure or you are chain smoker then you are not a candidate for this procedure.
During the Liposuction - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Liposuction surgery will take around three to four hours depending on the area to be treated. In some cases it is done on outpatient procedure, you can go home on the day of surgery.
Liposuction is being done either under local or general anaesthesia, first small incisions are being made in the area being treated. Then tumescent solution is being in filtered for loosening the fat. Liposuction cannula is being inserted for melting the fat which is being collected in the gas jar, once no fat is being seen coming then suction is being closed and dressing is being placed.
Liposuction surgery is mainly done by plastic surgeon.
After Liposuction - Most Frequently Asked Questions
It usually takes about two weeks to fully recover from liposuction.
Follow up visits after liposuction vary from surgeon to surgeon and some surgeons have patients return within a day or two after surgery and again a week later.
In order to maintain good results after liposuction you should incorporate more fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean protein into your diet while reducing the intake of sugars, simple carbohydrates and saturated fats.
Fat will not come back after liposuction if the patients are able to maintain their weight. If patient gain weight in future then also fat will not accumulate in the area where liposuction is done it will accumulate in other body areas.
Liposuction doesn’t cause sagginess of the skin. Liposuction removes the fat volume below the skin by reducing the extra fat. After liposuction the skin will retract if it has a good amount of elasticity. Skin will bounce back just like original skin.
Even though liposuction helps in reducing the amount of fatty tissue present in the area, the skin reduces during the procedure will tighten depending on the elasticity of your skin.
Liposuction recovery takes around six months. Initially you will have some swelling and bruising it can be there for some time. The recovery after liposuction will take around few weeks to months depending on the area of liposuction.
You have to restrict your physical activity. You should wear compression garments for 2 weeks as prescribed by your doctor.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Our patient's testimonials related to Cosmetic Surgeon
Treatment videos related to Cosmetic Surgeon
FAQ videos related to Cosmetic Surgeon
More searches related to Liposuction
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Liposuction in other countries, compared to Thailand?
Approximate price of Liposuction in other countries compared to Thailand is:
- India, USD 1760 to USD 2640, approximately 0% higher than Thailand
- Turkey, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 9% lower than Thailand
- Germany, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 36% higher than Thailand
- Israel, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 127% higher than Thailand
- Singapore, USD 12000 to USD 18000, approximately 582% higher than Thailand
- Malaysia, USD 2800 to USD 4200, approximately 59% higher than Thailand