Liposuction Cost In GermanyChat
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a procedure that removes fat that you can’t get rid of through diet and exercise.
Who is the Right Doctor for Liposuction?
A plastic or dermatologic surgeon does the procedure.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Surgeon use thin tube, called a cannula, connected to a vacuum to suction the fat from your body. Laser-assisted liposuction (Latest technique) uses a laser to produce a burst of energy to liquefy the fat. You might need to wear compression garment after surgery for 1-2 months.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
recovery process is somewhat quick. Many patients can return to work after three to ten days, then gradually resume normal activities within two to five weeks.
The cost of Liposuction includes:
- The targeted body areas (The larger areas weigh the cost factor and vice-versa)
- The amount of fat to be removed [The large-volume liposuction (up to 10 liters) costs more than the small-volume liposuction]
- Procedure technique used (Opting for VASER high-definition 3D liposuction costs more than any other general technique)
- The type of liposuction surgery (Each liposuction type costs differ based on the method and technique or device used)
- Immediate post-op care (medicines/consumables, pressure garments, etc.)
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
- Any underlying medical condition (such as diabetes and hypertension)
- Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
- Post-surgical complications, if they occur (may include contour irregularities, fluid buildup, numbness, infection, internal puncture, fat embolism, kidney and heart problems, lidocaine toxicity
- Cost of blood products (if required)
- Age of the patient
- An extended stay at the hospital
- Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Liposuction in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Liposuction Surgery||USD 2700 to USD 3300|
|Breast Reduction||USD 5400 to USD 6600|
|Tummy Tuck||USD 4320 to USD 5280|
|Mommy Makeover||USD 7200 to USD 8800|
|Gynecomastia Treatment||USD 3780 to USD 4620|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Liposuction
Before and after Liposuction surgery.
Types of Liposuction.
The procedure involved in Liposuction.
Benefits of Liposuction.
Top hospitals and doctors for Liposuction in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Liposuction in Germany
Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
St. Hedwig Hospital, Berlin
- The St. Hedwig Hospital (SHK), located on in Berlin was founded in 1846, making it one of the capital's oldest large hospitals in the country.
- The hospital has delivered core medical services to Berlin for over 150 years and is a part of the Alexianer Network.
- In 2017, it was ranked as one of Germany’s top 396 hospitals in the Focus news magazine.
- The hospital is a part of Charité University Medicine, Berlin, and acts as a teaching hospital for many aspiring German students.
- In 2008 the hospital was awarded the certificate of “Committed to Excellence EFCOM” and also recieved the seal of “Top Regional Hospital 2016” in Germany's largest hospital comparison.
- St. Hedwig Hospital is wheelchair-friendly access to all and patients without hearing or language skills can get support from the sign language interpreter available.
- Moreover, interpreter services are available for all non-native speakers if required along with foreign-speaking staff.
- Several books have been written about the rich history of the hospital such as Eva Brinkschulte, Thomas Knuth (Ed.): The medical Berlin; Axel Hinrich Murken, Sylvia Thomas (ed.): Blessed the merciful. 150 years of St. Hedwig Hospital (in Berlin), etc.
Doctors for Liposuction in Germany
Prof. Dr. Steffen U. Eisenhardt
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 15 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Steffen U. Eisenhardt is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with more than 15 years of experience.
- He is a member of the German Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (DGPRÄC), Society for Microcirculation and Vascular Biology (GfMVB), and European Plastic Surgery Research Council.
- He studied human medicine at the Albert-Ludwigs University of Freiburg with study visits to Durban/South Africa, Perth/Australia and Montréal/Canada and Switzerland.
- He also has a Doctorate in the Department of Cardiology and Angiology at the University Clinic Freiburg on the production of activity-specific antibodies for therapeutic and diagnostic use (2007).
- He specializes in Reconstructive Microsurgery, Hand Surgery, Head and Neck Reconstruction, Aesthetic Surgery, Breast reduction, Breast augmentation, Breast lift, Forehead lift, etc.
- He has received various awards for his dedication in the field and has nearly 50+ articles in international and national journals.
Prof. Dr. Med. Hans Gunther Machens
Cosmetic SurgeonHead of Department, 30 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Med. Hans Gunther Machens is a plastic surgeon with 30+ years of experience.
- His clinical interest includes breast augmentation, breast reduction, liposuction, eyelid lift, facelift, abdominoplasty, lip augmentation, neck lift, ear reshaping and nose reshaping.
- He has won many awards, including the Heinz Maier Leibnitz Medal of TUM, Brettschneider Prize, British Association of Plastic Surgeons Science Award and Science Award of the DAH.
- Dr. Machens did graduation followed by post-graduation from University Hospital Heidelberg.
- He is one of the founders of the “Tissue Engineering” competence centre in Lübeck.
- He is a director of various German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) projects.
Liposuction Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Liposuction - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Once the fat is removed from an area, it does not grow back.
Each procedure removes four to five pounds of fat cells.
Liposuction results are generally long-lasting as long as you maintain your weight.
Not so much but there will be bruising, swelling and soreness after the procedure.
Fat is then deposited into cells in untreated areas of the body. This new weight gain will cause the remaining fat cells to grow, wherever they may be in your body. As you gain more weight after liposuction, the results of the procedure will be less than ideal.
Liposuction is used to remove fat from areas of the body that haven't responded to diet and exercise, such as the:Abdomen, Upper arms, Buttocks, Calves and ankles, Chest and back,Hips and thighs.
liposuction can also be done with other plastic surgeries including facelifts, breast reductions, and tummy tucks.
Yes,since the incisions made for liposuction are small compared to other types of surgical incisions, the resulting scars that form after the healing process will be proportionally small and not very prominent. Over time, they can fade completely on their own and become barely perceptible.
Smoking before any surgery can increase your risks for delayed healing, bleeding, and other dangerous complications. You should stop smoking at least one month prior to your liposuction surgery and continue to avoid smoking for at least one month after your procedure.
Fat cells are removed permanently during liposuction but if you gain weight in future, then the fat cells will move to different areas of your body.
Scar formation after liposuction is not common because the incisions made during the procedure is very small and they are very less noticeable.
Yes, liposuction works on belly fat. It is also effective in removing fat from legs, abdomen, and arms, face and neck area. It provides good result and it is the best treatment option as compared to other noninvasive procedure and its recovery period is also very long.
Liposuction is done under general anaesthesia you will not have any pain during the surgery but you will have pain after the surgery. Recovery of the surgery is somewhat painful.
Good candidates for liposuction are those adults who are within 30% of their ideal weight with firm and good elasticity of skin and muscle tone. They should not have any life threatening disease or any medical condition which can damage their healing.
If you are having any conditions such as asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure or you are chain smoker then you are not a candidate for this procedure.
During the Liposuction - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Liposuction surgery will take around three to four hours depending on the area to be treated. In some cases it is done on outpatient procedure, you can go home on the day of surgery.
Liposuction is being done either under local or general anaesthesia, first small incisions are being made in the area being treated. Then tumescent solution is being in filtered for loosening the fat. Liposuction cannula is being inserted for melting the fat which is being collected in the gas jar, once no fat is being seen coming then suction is being closed and dressing is being placed.
Liposuction surgery is mainly done by plastic surgeon.
After Liposuction - Most Frequently Asked Questions
It usually takes about two weeks to fully recover from liposuction.
Follow up visits after liposuction vary from surgeon to surgeon and some surgeons have patients return within a day or two after surgery and again a week later.
In order to maintain good results after liposuction you should incorporate more fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean protein into your diet while reducing the intake of sugars, simple carbohydrates and saturated fats.
Fat will not come back after liposuction if the patients are able to maintain their weight. If patient gain weight in future then also fat will not accumulate in the area where liposuction is done it will accumulate in other body areas.
Liposuction doesn’t cause sagginess of the skin. Liposuction removes the fat volume below the skin by reducing the extra fat. After liposuction the skin will retract if it has a good amount of elasticity. Skin will bounce back just like original skin.
Even though liposuction helps in reducing the amount of fatty tissue present in the area, the skin reduces during the procedure will tighten depending on the elasticity of your skin.
Liposuction recovery takes around six months. Initially you will have some swelling and bruising it can be there for some time. The recovery after liposuction will take around few weeks to months depending on the area of liposuction.
You have to restrict your physical activity. You should wear compression garments for 2 weeks as prescribed by your doctor.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Our patient's testimonials related to Cosmetic Surgeon
Treatment videos related to Cosmetic Surgeon
FAQ videos related to Cosmetic Surgeon
More searches related to Liposuction
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Liposuction in other countries, compared to Germany?
Approximate price of Liposuction in other countries compared to Germany is:
- India, USD 1760 to USD 2640, approximately 27% lower than Germany
- Turkey, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 33% lower than Germany
- Thailand, USD 1760 to USD 2640, approximately 27% lower than Germany
- Israel, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 67% higher than Germany
- Singapore, USD 12000 to USD 18000, approximately 400% higher than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 2800 to USD 4200, approximately 17% higher than Germany