Ivf Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Ivf?
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is the most effective form of assisted reproductive technology, where mature eggs are collected (retrieved) from ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab. The fertilized egg (embryo) or eggs (embryos) are transferred to the uterus.
One complete cycle of IVF takes about three weeks. The procedure can be done using your eggs and your partner's sperm.
Another way is using eggs, sperm, or embryos from a known or anonymous donor.
How is the Procedure Performed?
IVF involves several steps -
ovarian stimulation, you might receive an injectable medication containing a follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), a luteinizing hormone (LH), or a combination of both for stimulating the ovary to produce multiple eggs.
Egg retrieval, Transvaginal ultrasound aspiration is the usual retrieval method to collect eggs.
For sperm retrieval (the partner will provide the sample), fertilization is done; after that, healthy sperm and mature eggs are mixed and incubated overnight, and the embryo is transferred into the vagina.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The chances of having a healthy baby using IVF depend on many factors, such as your age, ovarian reserve, and sperm count.
The average success rate is 60-70 percent.
The cost of IVF includes:
Cost for Diagnostic tests, some of which may include hormone-specific tests (FSH, AMH, and Estradiol) tubal patency tests, prolactin tests, and semen evaluation
Procedure cost (depends on the type of procedure)
Types of procedures - fresh, frozen, cleavage (day 3), blastocyst (day 5), single, and multiple embryo transfers
Post-Operative cost (The IVF cycle takes around four weeks and there are 3-6 visits between the start of stimulation and egg retrieval.)
Patient's hospital stay (IVF is an outpatient procedure, however in some cases, the patient needs to be admitted to the hospital before the process)
Note: It is advised to do a blood pregnancy test after 12-14 days of IVF and to avoid a home pregnancy test as may wrongly give a false positive if tested before 7 days due to residual HCG after the shot given for egg maturation.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
Age of the patient
Post-IVF patients may feel some side effects (nausea or vomiting, shortness of breath, decreased frequency of urination, feeling of faintness, weight gain, stomach pain and bloating, breast tenderness, constipation, cramping)
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
If any extra investigations are required
Cost related to Ivf in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|IVF||USD 2250 to USD 2750|
|IVF with Donor Eggs||USD 4500 to USD 5500|
|Endometriosis||USD 6156 to USD 7524|
|IVF - 1 cycle own egg and sperm+ ICSI including Injections||USD 2236 to USD 2732|
|Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection Procedure ICSI||USD 2430 to USD 2970|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Ivf
Types of Fertilization.
Steps in IVF procedure.
Types of IVF treatment.
Benefits of IVF.
Perspective patients of IVF.
Top hospitals and doctors for Ivf in TurkeyFilter
Showing 17 Hospitals and doctors for Ivf in Turkey
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental, Istanbul
Based in Ümraniye, Istanbul, Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is amongst the largest private hospitals in Turkey. Founded in 2006, this hospital is spanned in an area of 35,000 square meters. It is accredited by the US Joint Commission International (JCI) which assures international standards for quality diagnosis and treatment.
The various facilities offered by the hospital include airport pickup, translation services, medical travel insurance, car hire, airport pickup, interpreter services, Rehabilitation, free WiFi, TV in the room, nursery or nanny services, pharmacy, laundry, Visa / Travel office, dry cleaning, hotel booking, flight booking, mobility accessible rooms, local tourism options and more.
Furthermore, if any patient is not able to travel to visit the hospital, then he can utilize ‘Online doctor consultation’ facility provided by the hospital. To provide with all the better facilities to international patients, the hospital accepts special dietary requests and provides local transportation booking.
Medical Park Group, İstanbul
As Istanbul is gearing to become one of the world’s preferred destinations for medical treatments; it has raised the choices amongst several hospitals and clinics. Hence, doctors and specialists have gathered to form Medical Park Group for successful medical outcomes with healthcare solutions. Patients from Middle East, Europe, Asia, North America entrust Medical Park doctors for their treatments.
Continuously serving patients with their healthcare services since 1993, irrespective of socioeconomic status, the hospitals boost the quality and quantity of services meeting higher service standards following the principle “healthcare for all”.
Medical Park Hospitals provides qualitative therapeutic and diagnostic services in all hospitals, with three accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) with specialists, patient-oriented service approach using technological intelligence under one roof. The hospitals ensure to serve and heal patients for a ‘healthier’ Turkey.
Over 40 Languages Spoken!
Help desk section is setup at each of the complex to guide medical tourists and provide translation services in over 40 languages including English, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish and more!
American Hospital, Istanbul
The Americal hospital, Turkey was founded in 1920 by a US Navy Admiral L. Bristol. The hospital was started as a non-profitable institution. Nearly 120,000 patients are treated every year in addition to 20,000 inpatients. More than 10,000 surgeries are conducted every year. The hospital specifically keeps in consideration the laws, regulations, and principles of professional ethics. It also gives prime importance to the patient’s privacy. All the medical and administrative systems are constantly examined to look for the scope of improvement and provide patient satisfaction. The hospital is accredited by:
- Joint Commission International 2002, 2005, 2009, 2012, 2015, July 2018
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System April 2018
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System May 2018 (American Hospital is the “first” organization to receive the certificate among all public and private hospitals in Turkey.)
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System May 2018
- Echocardiography Laboratory Accreditation by the European Association of Echocardiography (EAE) 2015
- Global Mobility Certificate by United Healthcare Global 2018
Doctors for Ivf in Turkey
IVF SpecialistProfessor, 29 years of experience
- Prof. Semra KAHRAMAN is a renowned IVF Specialist with over 29 years of experience.
- After completing her medical doctor training from Hacettepe University in 1981, she completed her training in OBY&GYN Speciality from ANKARA University, Medical School in 1989.
- She earned the title of 'Associate Professor' in 1994 and became a 'Professor' in 2004.
- She is actively associated with various organizations including the Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis International Society, Journal of Reproductive and Stem Cell Biotechnology (JRSCB), Turkish Society of Reproductive Medicine (TSRM), Turkish Obstetrics and Gynecology Society (TJOD), and more.
IVF SpecialistProfessor, 23 years of experience
- Dr.Ayla Aktulay is a well known Gynaecologist and Obstetrician and she has experience of more than 23 years.
- Her name as a Physician is Ayla Aktulay, M.D. Associate Professor of Medicine.
- Currently, she is working in Medicana International Hospital, Ankara n the Department of IVF Fertility Center.
- She treats the patients of Pre-menstrual complaints, Non- Orgasm (Anorgasmia) and she also has a specialization in Laparoscopic treatment.
- She has expertise in dealing with the Lack of Monthly Bleeding, Urinary Incontinence, Vaginal discharge, itching, etc.
- She also provides the best therapies like Office hysteroscopy, resolves sexual problems, Vacuum abortion, Ovarian cysts, and Endoscopy
- She takes a keen interest in research and has published a paper on Researchnetgate, Pub Med and various renowned journals
- She has 56 publications in which 19 are International Publication and 121 citations in which 13 are highly influential citations.
- She pursued her expertise in IVF-Fertility from the Institution Ankara Dr. Zekai Tahir Burak Women’s’ Health.
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianConsultant, 36 years of experience
- Dr. Orhan Unal is an exceptional Gynecologist & Obstetrician and has an experience of more than 36 years.
- He is a member of organizations such as the Turkish Gynecology and Obstetrics Association, Turkish Gynecological Oncology Association, Turkish Pelvic Reconstructive & Urogynecology Association, Türkish Socıety Of Reproductive Medicine (TSRM), Minimal Invasive Gynecological Oncology Association, Turkish Gynecological Obstetric Ultrasonography Association, European Society Of Gynecological Oncology, and International Gynecologic Cancer Society.
- He completed his medical education at Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine in 1973 and later received his specialty in Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa Medical Faculty, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in November 1984.
- He has also fulfilled his compulsory service as a Gynecology and Obstetrics Specialist at Amasya/Merzifon State Hospital for 2 years and did his military service as a medical reserve officer at Denizli Military Hospital.
- Dr. Unal has expertise in Gynecological Oncology, Minimal Invasive Surgery (Laparoscopic, Robotic), Urogynecology & Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery, Endometriosis Surgery, etc.
- He has written 60 foreign publications, 75 publications in Turkish, 382 citations, 24 international notices, and 128 national presentations.
Ivf Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Ivf - Most Frequently Asked Questions
In natural conception, fertilization of the egg and sperm occurs inside a woman's body, when the fertilized embryo continues to grow inside a woman's uterus, pregnancy results in the birth of a baby about 9 months later. This process is called natural or unassisted conception.
Assisted reproductive technology (ART) are special medical procedures that are used to aid the woman in getting pregnant.
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after a year of having regular unprotected sex.
Most IVF doctors recommend transferring up to three embryos at a time to increase the chances of pregnancy, which may result in multiple pregnancies.
Results may differ from one clinic to another Pregnancy rates reflect the number of women who became pregnant after IVF. But not all pregnancies result in a live birth. Live birth rates reflect the number of women who give birth to a living child.Usually the percentage of live birth ranges between 40-45 percent for a patient below the age of 35 yrs .
In the process of IVF the woman’s egg are being retrieved surgically and then it is fertilized in the laboratory by mixing with the partner sperm. The fertilized egg is being left to grow for two to five days and then it is surgically transferred to woman’s womb.
There are various factor which has an important role in determining whether the patient can go for IVF treatment such as low sperm count, endometriosis, problem in uterus or fallopian tube, ovulation disorder, sperm not able to penetrate or survice in the cervical mucus.
The success rate of IVF is determined according to the age, apart from age the other factors which plays an important role in success of IVF varies according to the height, weight, the condition causing infertility, sperm count, reproductive history and the number of previous pregnancy, miscarriage and birth.
Before your IVF you should stop smoking, drinking alcohol & reduce your caffeine intake. It has also seen that nicotine can cause aging of the ovaries and makes the egg resistant to fertilization.
Once it is confirmed that you are pregnant, you need to see your gynaecologist for your blood test and ultrasound to check how pregnancy is being progressing.
Your doctor will decide the number of embryos to be transferred into your uterus. If only single embryo is transferred then it will be not possible to have multiple pregnancies. The chances of giving birth from multiple embryos are somewhat higher than transferring a single embryo.
During the Ivf - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The process of IVF can last anywhere from four to six weeks before egg retrieval. Embryos will be implanted two to five days after it. It is usually not successful in first attempt most patient has to undergo multiple cycle to become pregnant.
IVF is generally performed by Gynecologist doctors or a reproductive endrocinologist who have special interest in fertility treatment and are qualified for it.
During the process of IVF, the mature eggs are being collected from the ovaries and then they are fertilized and transferred to the uterus. For completing one full cycle of IVF it will take about three weeks or even longer time.
After Ivf - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Outcomes may vary from one clinic to another. Pregnancy rates reflect the number of women who became pregnant after IVF. However, not all pregnancies result in a live birth. Surviving birth rates reflect the number of women who give birth to a living child. The survival rate for a patient under the age of 35 is usually between 40-45 percent.
Unused embryos may be frozen and implanted later or donated
It is advised to do a blood pregnancy test after 12-14 days of IVF and to avoid home pregnancy test as may wrongly give a false positive if tested before 7 days due to residual HCG after the shot given for egg maturation.
If the eggs are unhealthy you can use donor eggs
Yes, you can travel back.
Some of the restrictions which you have to follow during your IVF is quit smoking and drinkling, vigorous exercise, medications, taking herbal supplements.
Patients are asked to wait for one to two full menstrual cycle before starting the another IVF cycle. Some other tests are needed which can even delay the IVF cycles.
Some of the side effects associated with IVF are nausea or vomiting, shortness of breath, decreased frequency of urination, feeling of faintness, weight gain, stomach pain and bloating, breast tenderness, constipation, cramping.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Infertility Specialist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Ivf
FAQ videos related to Ivf
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Ivf in other countries, compared to Turkey?
Approximate price of Ivf in other countries compared to Turkey is:
- India, USD 2800 to USD 4200, approximately 40% higher than Turkey
- Thailand, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 100% higher than Turkey
- Germany, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 100% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 100% higher than Turkey