Hysteroscopic Polypectomy Cost In ThailandChat
What is Hysteroscopic Polypectomy?
Hysteroscopic Polypectomy is surgical procedure to remove polyps and also tests for cancer
How is the Procedure Performed?
procedure is performed by carving the polyp from one free edge to the other. The aim is to remove the polyp’s base without disturbing the myometrium,for small polyps forcep is used to pull out, when the polyp is larger than 1 cm. Electrocautery can be used to burn away the whole polyp tissue.In the case of very large-sized polyp, removing them through an incision might be important. This process is a little more complicated.
Recovery takes about 2 weeks. Patients may feel pain after the procedure.Taking the pain medication the gynecologist had prescribed can help.
Who is the Right Doctor for Hysteroscopic Polypectomy?
A gynecologist performs the hysteroscopic polypectomy procedure.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate of the procedure is 88-98%.
The cost of Polypectomy includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (ultrasound, blood tests, MRI, etc.)
Types of surgeries (diagnostic and operative)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine cost (anti-inflammatory, painkillers, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or Single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as Haemorrhage, Uterine perforation, Infection, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Age of the patient
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Hysteroscopic Polypectomy in Thailand
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Polypectomy||USD 2700 to USD 3300|
|Hysteroscopy||USD 1350 to USD 1650|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Hysteroscopic Polypectomy in ThailandFilter
Showing 40 Hospitals and doctors for Hysteroscopic Polypectomy in Thailand
Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, Bangkok
- Established in 1979, Samitivej Hospital is one of the leading private hospital groups in Thailand and SEA and is accredited by JCI.
- It is the first Hospital outside Japan to be accredited with the Japan Council for Quality Health Care (JCQHC) award.
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital is part of the seven private hospitals owned by the Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (BDMS), a leading and trusted private healthcare service provider in Thailand and ASEAN countries.
- It is a 275-bed tertiary care hospital with more than 40 Speciality Centres, namely, the Liver & Digestive Institute, Women's Health Centre including Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Bone, Joint, and Spine Centre, Surgery Clinic, Heart Institute, Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplantation Centre, Breast Centre, Fertility Centre, Hair Restoration Medical centre, Knee Health Centre, Neurology Centre, Oncology Centre to mention a few.
- Moreover, there is a Children's Hospital that is dedicated to comprehensive Paediatric care covering Newborns, GI, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Oncology, and others. It is the first private children's hospital in Thailand.
- In 1998, it was certified by UNICEF, WHO, the Department of Health, and the Ministry of Public Health, as a mother and baby-friendly hospital.
- It is one of the favourite medical destinations for both the nationals and expats, along with tourists from around the world providing international quality services and facilities. It was awarded the Top 5 World's Best Hospital for Medical Tourism for 2018 by the Medical Travel Quality Alliance.
- It has been a recipient of many awards, namely, Hospital of the Year by the Thailand Healthcare Asia Awards 2020, The Model Private Hospital Award 2020 for being the top private hospital for academic activity in Thailand, and Best Corporate Hospital Award 2019.
- It was also awarded Thailand's Prime Minister Award for the Most Recognized Service in 2004.
- The hospital is equipped with cutting-edge technologies to diagnose and treat patients with accuracy through a Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine (MRI), 640-slice CT scanner with less radiation, Mammogram, Bone Mineral Density (BMD) analysis, Lower abdominal Ultrasound for Men (Testicle Ultrasound), Cranial Ultrasound for infant, Intravenous Pyelography (IVP) and many more.
- It has a team that assists international patients from finding the right doctor to aftercare at home.
Vejthani Hospital Bangkok, Thailand
- Vejthani Hospital, established in 1994, is one of the leading private international hospitals in Thailand that provides JCI-accredited quaternary health care services.
- Cutting-edge medical technologies, internationally trained specialists, world-class health care standards, and authentic Thai hospitality are their key competencies.
- The hospital serves over 300,000 patients from over 100 countries annually with over 200 inpatient beds.
- Providing a team of knowledgeable translators ensures they are able to communicate effectively in over 20 languages, aptly resolving issues regarding barriers to communication in healthcare.
- Over 300 specialists across multiple specialties at Vejthani Hospital provide a comprehensive range of quaternary medical services, including bone marrow transplant, total joint replacement surgery, kidney transplant, plastic surgery, dental, skin & laser treatment, spine surgery, and gastrointestinal disorder treatment.
- Vejthani Hospital has received one of the highest numbers of Clinical Care Program Certifications (CCPCs) from Joint Commission International (JCI) in the United States, which accredits top-tier hospitals that achieve the highest facilitation for patient safety.
- Vejthani Hospital’s clinical care programs for Diabetes Type II, Hepatitis B, Knee Replacement, and Lumbar Decompression and Fixation have received JCI CCPC.
- As two of the certified fields are subcategories of orthopedics, makes it is popular for patients to claim that the hospital patients gave the hospital the title ‘The King of Bones.
- Vejthani Hospital is the first hospital in the world to receive Hepatitis B CCPC and is the first in Southeast Asia to receive Lumbar Decompression and Fixation CCPC.
Sikarin International Hospital, Bangkok
- Sikarin International Hospital is one of the foremost tertiary care multidisciplinary facilities in Bangkok.
- It was established in 1993 by the “Best Under A Billion” company Sikarin Public Company Limited.
- This world-class hospital has a capacity of 235 beds to cater to the thousands of patients that are treated across multitude of specialties.
- The combination of state-of-the-art infrastructure, outstanding medical facilities, and latest technologies along with expert specialists makes Sikarin one of the top healthcare service providers in Thailand.
- The hospital is internationally accredited and certified by reputed organizations like JCI, ISO, HAACP, HA - Hospital/Healthcare Accreditation for its management and excellent clinical quality.
- Sikarin International Hospital is a global standard medical facility providing first-rate clinical care to all the patients from across the world.
- The international patient services at Sikarin are remarkable offering a number of specific facilities and personalized care to ensure utmost comfort and personalized care to the patients.
- A sought after name in the medical tourism industry, Sikarin Hospital, Bangkok has received multiple awards from reputed organizations and maintain a high standard of quality of services.
Doctors for Hysteroscopic Polypectomy in Thailand
Pol. Gen. Dr. Jongjate Aojanepong
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianDirector, 43 years of experience
- Pol. Gen. Dr. Jongjate Aojanepong is one of the renowned Obstetricians and Gynecologists in Bangkok, Thailand.
- He holds 43 years of tremendous experience in his field.
- His specializations are infertility treatment and reproductive medicine.
- He completed his M.D., Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand, in 1979, Diploma of Thai Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology, in 1983, and Fellowship in Infertility, in 1986.
- He speaks English and Thai.
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianDirector, 14 years of experience
- Dr. Nisarath Soontrapa is a leading Obstetrician, Gynecologist, and Infertility Specialist in Bangkok, Thailand.
- She has been practicing for the past 14 years.
- His specializations are Fertility Preservation and Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Surgery.
- She completed her M.D., Faculty of Medicine from Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand, in 2008, Diploma of the Thai Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, in 2012, and Diploma of Reproductive Medicine, Thai Medical Council, in 2014.
- She has research publications in several international medical journals in the field of Infertility and Menopause.
Prof. Dr. Kamthorn Pruksananonda
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianProfessor, 39 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Kamthorn Pruksananonda is a recognized Obstetrician & Gynaecologist having 39 years of experience.
- His areas of expertise are Minimally Invasive Surgery and Reproductive Medicine.
- After completing his MD from Chulalongkorn University, Thailand, in 1982, he did a Diploma of The Thai Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology in 1988 and gained a Fellowship in Reproductive Biology and Infertility from the University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, USA, in 1991.
- After that, he did a Diploma of The Thai Subboard of Reproductive Medicine in 1997.
- He speaks English, Teo Chew, and Thai.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Gynaecologist and Obstetrician
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
More searches related to Hysteroscopic Polypectomy
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Hysteroscopic Polypectomy in other countries, compared to Thailand?
Approximate price of Hysteroscopic Polypectomy in other countries compared to Thailand is:
- Turkey, USD 1440 to USD 2160, approximately 40% lower than Thailand
- India, USD 1760 to USD 2640, approximately 27% lower than Thailand
- Malaysia, USD 3520 to USD 5280, approximately 47% higher than Thailand