Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg Cost In TurkeyChat
Popular Cities in Turkey for Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg are
Cost related to Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg in Turkey
- Heart Bypass Surgery (CABG) Start from USD 12,000
- Redo CABG Start from USD 9,000
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Treatment Start from USD 22,000
- Heart Bypass- Minimally Invasive CABG Start from USD 12,000 Show More
Help Us With Patient Details
Table of Content
- About Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg in Turkey
- Top hospitals and doctors for Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg in Turkey
- Frequently asked questions related to Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg in Turkey
- How do we help patients seeking Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg in Turkey
- Stories of patients served by Cardiac Surgeon on our panel
- Videos related to Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg
Showing 38 Hospitals and doctors for Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg Filter
- 254 Number of beds
Doctors for Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg in Emsey Hospital, Pendik
- 174 Number of beds
Doctors for Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg in Kolan International Hospital, Istanbul
- 100 Number of beds
Learn more about Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg and cost in Turkey
1. What is the cost of tests for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting?
Your doctor might do a number of tests before the CABG procedure, including blood tests, chest X-ray, EKG, echocardiogram, angiography, and cardiac catheterization. The tests are generally included in the package.
2. Is the medicine cost included in the package?
All the medicines consumed during the time frame when the patient is in the hospital are included in the package. If the doctor recommends any medicines that are not available in the hospital and are taken from outside, they are not covered in the package.
3. What is the stay duration in the hospital after CABG?
You need to stay in the hospital for around five days for proper recovery. If any complications occur, the hospital stay can be longer until your condition is stable. When you are in the hospital, you may be attached to various tubes, drips, and drains that provide fluids and allow urine to drain away. Since it is a major procedure, you should have a follow-up appointment about 6-8 weeks after the procedure. Once you are fully recovered, you need to see your cardiologist at least once per year.
4. Is there any post-treatment expense after CABG?
Recovering from a coronary artery bypass grafting takes time, and everyone recovers at their own pace. You can resume your daily activities 10 weeks after the procedure. Your doctor might refer you to a cardiac rehabilitation program to increase your strength. After surgery, you are prescribed several medicines that need to be continued throughout your life, such as ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, antiplatelet medications, nitrates, and lipid-lowering medicines. Over time it might be possible that the other arteries or even the new graft used in the procedure will become clogged. This needs another bypass surgery which is an additional cost.
5. Does insurance cover the treatment?
Yes, the health insurance plan covers the CABG procedure. The insurance plan covers pre and post-hospitalization expenses.
6. Are there any alternatives for CABG?
If your heart function is normal and the blocks in the arteries are lower, the symptoms can be controlled with drugs. But, CABG is recommended when there are multiple blocks in the arteries, you have diabetes, or your heart function is subnormal.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Cardiac Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Videos related to Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg
Patient from Bangladesh talks about his CABG Surgery in India