Glenn Procedure Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Glenn Procedure?
Glenn procedure is a palliative surgical procedure performed for patients with Tricuspid atresia. It is also part of the surgical treatment path for hypoplastic left heart syndrome.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Glenn procedure involves redirecting blood flow from the upper body to the lungs. The superior vena cava (SVC) is disconnected from the heart and connected directly to the pulmonary artery.
Who is the Right Doctor for Glenn Procedure?
The right doctor to consult for Glenn procedure is a Cardiac Surgeon.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate usually lies between 62-71%, depending on the type of treatment followed.
Possible risks after the Glenn procedure may include bleeding, infection, blood clot, etc.
Cost related to Glenn Procedure in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Glenn procedure||USD 18000 to USD 22000|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Glenn Procedure in TurkeyFilter
Showing 38 Hospitals and doctors for Glenn Procedure in Turkey
Emsey Hospital, Pendik
- The Emsey Hospital, Pendik aims to provide the best health quality services, Their team comprises well-trained specialists having extensive experience and the departments are well equipped with the latest treatment modalities.
- The Emsey Hospital’s Cardiology department provides services such as valvular heart diseases, coronary artery diseases, congenital heart diseases, hypertrophic cardiomyopathies, heart failure, and heart rhythm disorders, etc.
Kolan International Hospital, Istanbul
- Located in heart of Istanbul, Kolan International Hospital is a part of the Kolan Health Group.
- The group treats more than 1,000,000 patients annually.
- There are more than 3,000 staff members associated with Kolan group.
- It comprises 174 beds, 6 operating rooms and ICU with 58 beds.
- The hospital specializes in pediatric surgery, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, cardiology and vascular surgery.
- It is accredited with international health accreditation JCI confirming that the hospital meets high European service standards.
- The hospital provides translation services in Arabic, English, Russian, Azerbaijani and many more languages.
- The campus spans in an area of 20, 0000 square meters.
Medistanbul Hospital, Istanbul
- Located at the center of Istanbul’s transportation network of the European side, Medistanbul Hospital offers 24*7 medical needs meeting international standards.
- The staff follows the principle of ‘customer satisfaction and a multidisciplinary approach to serving its patients across the globe.
- The hospital along with its sub-branches has technical infrastructure and advanced medical technology.
- The hospital serves its patients with an active capacity of 100 beds.
Doctors for Glenn Procedure in Turkey
Cardiac SurgeonProfessor, 32 years of experience
- Dr. Ata Kirilmaz is an Istanbul based Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist with 32+ years of experience in the field.
- He completed his graduation from GATA Military Medical Faculty, Ankara in 1989.
- He further completed his post-graduation with a specialization in Cardiac Electrophysiology from Case Western Reserve University (U.S.A.) in 1999 and earned the title of Electrophysiologist.
- He is well-versed with Electrocardiography, Solitary Papillary Muscle Hypertrophy, Ventricular Functions, Congenital heart surgeries and likewise.
- He has shared his medical knowledge through national and international journals and has even participated in numerous conferences across the globe.
Cardiac SurgeonChief, 34 years of experience
Prof. Dr. Halil Türkoglu is a Cardiac surgeon with 34+ years of experience. He is currently associated with Medipol University Hospital, Istanbul as Professor and Chief of Cardiovascular Surgery department.
He is a member of Ulusal Girişimsel Kardioloji Dergisi, Turkish Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Archieves of the Turkish Society of Cardiology and The Anatolian Journal of Cardiology. Dr. Türkoglu has various national and international publications under his name.
Dr. Türkoglu attained degree in Chest and Cardiovascular Surgery from Hacettepe University in 1979 followed medical qualification in Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgery in 2011. He completed medical training from Hacettepe University and Deutsches Herzzentrum, Berlin, Germany.
Cardiac SurgeonHead of Department, 27 years of experience
- Dr. Haldun Karagöz is a cardiovascular surgeon with 27+ years of experience.
- He has developed many unique techniques in the cardiac field.
- He graduated from Ankara University, Ankara in 1982 and completed his specialization training in Cardiovascular Surgery from Ankara University, Ankara in 1990.
- His areas of expertise include Angioplasty, Stent placement, Pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs), CABG, Heart valve repair or replacement, heart transplant, Carotid surgery and more.
- Dr. Haldun has many publications under his credit in national and international journals.
Glenn Procedure Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
More searches related to Glenn Procedure
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Glenn Procedure in other countries, compared to Turkey?
Approximate price of Glenn Procedure in other countries compared to Turkey is:
- India, USD 4640 to USD 6960, approximately 71% lower than Turkey
- Thailand, USD 17200 to USD 25800, approximately 8% higher than Turkey
- Germany, USD 20000 to USD 30000, approximately 25% higher than Turkey
- Israel, USD 17600 to USD 26400, approximately 10% higher than Turkey
- Singapore, USD 16000 to USD 24000, approximately 0% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 9280 to USD 13920, approximately 42% lower than Turkey