Gallbladder Cancer Treatment Cost In IndiaChat
What is Gallbladder Cancer?
Cancer developing in the gall bladder is called gall bladder cancer. It is a small organ that lies below the liver. Its size and location is such that cancerous growth goes undetected easily. There are no such early signs and symptoms. Even in late stages bloating, abdominal pain, and fever are the symptoms.
How is the Procedure Performed?
for treatment of gall bladder common surgery is done known as a cholecystectomy. Followed by chemotherapy and radiotherapy in some cases.
Who is the Right Doctor for Gallbladder Cancer Treatment?
for the treatment, one can consult a gastroenterologist or a general surgeon for the surgery. Opinion of a medical and surgical oncologist is required as well.
A number of tests can be done in order to diagnose gallbladder cancer namely ultrasound, CT scan, FNAC, biopsy, blood test, and ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography ).
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
the success rate isn't very good as the diagnosis is often delayed and symptoms went unnoticed.
The cost of Gallbladder Cancer includes:
Preoperative Diagnostic Tests costs may include [blood tests, ultrasound, CT scan, cholangiography, etc.]
Surgery cost (Depends upon the type and size of the tumour and the extent to which the tumour has spread)
Types of Gall bladder cancer surgery (Open cholecystectomy or Laparoscopic cholecystectomy)
Post-Operative cost (there might be a need for chemotherapy or Radiotherapy before or post-surgery)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room).
The stage and type of cancer.
Patients may require repeated investigation by PET CT and related tests post-surgery / Post Chemotherapy / Post Radiation Therapy.
Any additional tests may require knowing the status of the disease during the course of treatment.
An extended stay at the hospital due to health reasons of the patient.
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident. Stay may be longer due to the gap between chemotherapy Cycles and radiation sessions.
Cost related to Gallbladder Cancer Treatment in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Gallbladder Cancer Treatment||Rs.310800 to Rs.414400|
|Chemotherapy||Rs.44400 to Rs.59200|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Gallbladder Cancer Treatment in IndiaFilter
Showing 127 Hospitals and doctors for Gallbladder Cancer Treatment in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- First hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
- Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
- Established in 1991, Manipal Hospital is the third largest healthcare network in India.
- It is NABH and NABL (ISQUA) accredited.
- It is also ISO 9001:2008 certified for all comprehensive protocols including clinical, nursing, diagnostics and allied areas.
- Manipal Hospitals have 5 branches in Bangalore: Whitefield, Brookefield, Old Airport Road, Malleshwaram and Jayanagar.
- Offers more than 60 specialties under one roof.
- Manipal Hospital Whitefield is 284-bedded inpatient facility.
- It is also accredited with the AAHRPP Accreditation (Association for the Accreditation of the Human Research Protection Programs)
- The hospital is rated the Most Patient Recommended Hospital in India by the Consumer Voice.
- It is ranked as the Best Hospital in Bangalore for the past 8 years by The Week Magazine.
- Ranked among the top 5 hospitals in “INDIA’S MOST CARING HOSPITALS” survey.
- Won the prestigious Golden Peacock National Quality Award 2005 in the Service category.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
This was the first oncology hospital in India and the first hospital in Chennai to be accredited by NABH.
It was also the first hospital to have the proton cancer center in East Asia.
Each case is addressed and discussed in the tumor board, which consists of a panel of medical, surgical and radiation oncologists.
Several complex surgical procedures are routinely performed such as liver resection, extensive resection lung tumors, limb conserving surgery in bone tumors, laparoscopic surgery, reconstruction of flaps etc
Apollo Chennai, is consistently ranked in the list of best cancer hospital in India
It is one of the best hospitals in India having all the latest techniques of radiotherapy such as True Beam STX.
Doctors for Gallbladder Cancer Treatment in India
Medical OncologistDirector, 37 years of experience
- Dr. Vinod Raina is one of the best Medical Oncologists in India having 37 years of rich experience.
- Performed approximately 600 transplants for various cancers treatment in India in the last 20 years, and about 250 allotransplants.
- He also performed the first high-dose chemotherapy in India.
- His major interest is Lung Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Breast Cancer, Concurrent Bio - Radiotherapy for Head and Neck Cancers, Paediatric Chemotherapy & Palliative Bio - Chemotherapy.
- He has also performed approximately 400 bone marrow transplants.
- He is associated with various cancer hospitals in India and provided high-quality care to cancer patients.
- He has received many national and lifetime achievement awards.
Cost of consultation for Gallbladder Cancer Treatment with Dr. Vinod Raina starts from INR 3000.
Medical OncologistHOD, 23 years of experience
- Dr. Hari Goyal is among the top Medical Oncologists in India with 23 years of experience.
- He has work experience in the best Cancer Centers in India. His influence extends to many prominent oncologists which have become pioneers in their industry.
- He has contributed to the the field of cancer chemotherapy through his clinical trial research. In this way, he developed drugs that reduce the side effects of anti-cancer chemotherapeutic agents.
- His work includes practical treatment of patients and clinical research. To his credit, he has numerous publications in national and international medical journals. He was a also part of an American FDA audited trial.
- He has been the recipient of many prestigious national awards.
- Dr Goyal has completed his education from various instutions in India including AIIMS, SMS Medical College and Sardar Patel medical college.
Cost of consultation for Gallbladder Cancer Treatment with Dr Hari Goyal starts from INR 1400.
Medical OncologistSenior Consultant, 29 years of experience
- Dr. Subhash Chandra Chanana is a renowned name in the field of oncology.
- For 30 years he has been working in some of the premier institutes.
- He Graduated from SP Medical College.
- Dr. Subhash has a membership of the Indian Medical Association (IMA) and the American Medical Association (AMA).
- Active speaker in reputed national and international conferences.
- He is efficient in his work and has a good rapport with the patient.
Cost of consultation for Gallbladder Cancer Treatment with Dr. Subhash Chandra Chanana starts from INR 1000.
How much does Gallbladder Cancer cost in different cities in India?
The price for Gallbladder Cancer in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.262626 to Rs.410774
- Gurgaon: Rs.269360 to Rs.404040
- Noida: Rs.252525 to Rs.420875
- Chennai: Rs.269360 to Rs.387205
- Mumbai: Rs.276094 to Rs.410774
- Bangalore: Rs.262626 to Rs.397306
- Kolkata: Rs.252525 to Rs.380471
- Jaipur: Rs.235690 to Rs.377104
- Mohali: Rs.242424 to Rs.572390
- Ahmedabad: Rs.225589 to Rs.373737
- Hyderabad: Rs.259259 to Rs.393939
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Medical Oncologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Gallbladder Cancer
Our patient's testimonials related to Medical Oncologist
More searches related to Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Gallbladder Cancer in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Gallbladder Cancer in other countries compared to India is:
- Turkey, USD 8000 to USD 12000, approximately 43% higher than India
- Thailand, USD 9600 to USD 14400, approximately 71% higher than India
- Germany, USD 7600 to USD 11400, approximately 36% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 11200 to USD 16800, approximately 100% higher than India