Face Lift Cost In IndiaChat
What is Face Lift?
Age, lifestyle, bad nutrition, air pollution, inadequate skin care, gravity and mimics cause drooping in eyebrows and eye lids, under-eye pouches and lines, deep lines around mouth and nose areas,
cheek drooping, jowl becoming visible and facial structure deteriorates. A face-lift is an aesthetic and plastic surgical procedure to create a younger appearance on your face. The procedure can reduce the sagging of the skin on the cheeks and jawline that occur with age.
Who is the Right Doctor for Face Lift?
The right doctor to consult for a face lift is a Cosmetic Surgeon.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Face-lift involves elevating the skin and tightening the underlying tissues and muscles. The drooping, excessive skin is removed through a cut on the uniting line of ear and cheek or from the back of the ear and on the hairy side whisker area, if necessary. Fat in the face and neck may be carved and realligned. Marks are unclear while the cuts are stitched with special techniques.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
People in their mid-40s often see the best results . Normally, a face-lift can be expected to last 10-15 years. The usual success rate of this procedure is 76 percent.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Additional tests may be needed
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as bleeding, infection, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
The cost of Face lift includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost; some tests that may be required include CBC and kidney, liver, and blood sugar tests.
Types of surgery (Deep Plane/SMAS Facelift, Mini Facelift, Mid-Facelift, Cheek Lift, Jaw Line Rejuvenation, S-Lift, Cutaneous Lift, Temporal or Brow Lift)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine (Painkillers, antibiotics, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay (may need to stay for a day or two)
Note: Facelift is an elective procedure, so the insurance may not cover it.
Cost related to Face Lift in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Facelift||Rs.111000 to Rs.148000|
Images Related To Face Lift
Face Lift Surgery
Before and after Face Lift surgery.
Procedure in Face Lift surgery.
Types and regions of Face Lift.
Benefits of Face Lift surgery.
Top hospitals and doctors for Face Lift in IndiaFilter
Showing 137 Hospitals and doctors for Face Lift in India
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- First hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
- Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
- Enhance Clinics is founded by globally acclaimed cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Manoj Khanna.
- With an experience of over 20 years, Dr. Khanna has performed 5000 hair transplants so far.
- With 22 centers in India, it is the "one stop shop" for all Dermatology, Aesthetic Surgery and Hair Transplant procedures.
- It is one of the most preferred clinics for celebrities and highly esteemed clientele across 65 countries.
- The maximum number of Hair Transplants were conducted for the Indian Cricket Fraternity.
- Cricketers like Harsha Bhogle, Arun Lal have all got their hair transplant done in various centers of Enhance Clinic.
- The chain of Enhance Clinics specialize in Hair, Body, Breast, Face and Skin.
- It serves the best cosmetic treatment at an affordable cost.
- Located in Mumbai, Designer Bodyz is a renowned clinic for its cosmetic and dermatology services.
- Founded by Dr. Parag Telang, the center has world-class amenities and provides advanced treatments.
- Some of the best services provided are abdominoplasty, vaser liposuction, dimple creation, blepharoplasty, mommy makeover, facial feminization, v-line creating, mastopexy reduction, belt lipectomy, periareolar implants, buttock augmentation and much more.
Doctors for Face Lift in India
Aesthetics and Plastic SurgeonConsultant, 19 years of experience
- Dr. Vipul Nanda is one of the best Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons in India.
- He has 19 years of experience in his field.
- He did his MBBS & MS from AIIMS and M.Ch from PGI Chandigarh. He did his MRCS from the UK.
- Dr. Nanda undertook advanced fellowships under world leaders in cosmetic and plastic surgery in Spain, Japan, U.K. & USA.
- He holds the rare honor of being a fellow of the British Association of Plastic Surgeons and an International Scholar of the American Society of Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Nanda is an active member of various renowned organizations across the globe such as the Royal College of Surgeons, UK, the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Indian Medical Association to name a few.
- He is associated with numerous hospitals in India.
- He aims to provide world-class medical services to his patients.
- His area of interest lies in surgical procedures and non-surgical treatments like Filler, mesotherapy, Laser, and Dermabrasion.
Cost of consultation for Face Lift with Dr. Vipul Nanda starts from INR 1500.
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr. Charu Sharma is one of the well-recognized Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeons of India having 15 years of experience.
- She is a known professional to provide unsurpassed care to her patients. She is dedicated to offering her patients the latest innovations in non-surgical and surgical procedures for face and body cosmetic surgery.
- She strongly believes in empowering her patients with facts about plastic surgery and answer any queries they may have before, during, or after a procedure.
- Completing her MBBS & M.Ch from the prestigious BHU College, Varanasi. She has also undergone international training in various cosmetic surgery procedures.
- She is an active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Surgery.
- Dr. Charu Sharma has authored and co-authored several papers and scientific manuscripts on plastic surgery, including such procedures as the UAL Based liposuction, Facial Reshaping, and Advance Techniques of Breast Augmentation.
- Dr. Charu has been felicitated with various treasured awards such as Rajdhani Ratna, Mana Seva Samman, etc.
- She has appeared in numerous TV programs (eg Total Health on Zee TV, Interview on India TV & DD News, Health special on Sadhna TV, Jain TV etc.) to educate the masses about the realms of Public about Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery.
- She is a Senior Faculty member & advisor for the international pharmaceutical firm Johnson & Johnson.
- She was invited to Leiden Holland to deliver a faculty lecture in an international conference on "Science of breast implant".
- Internationally she is renowned for her breast augmentation method, which she has developed through her own skills.
- She offers expertise in breast surgeries, hair transplants, and post-burn reconstructive surgeries.
Cosmetic SurgeonDirector, 24 years of experience
- Dr. A. Sivakumar is among the best Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeons with 17+ years of surgical experience and 24+ years of overall experience.
- He has won the Best Doctor Award, an award given by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University at the time of the Silver Jubilee Celebrations of the University.
- He has vast knowledge and experience in Rhinoplasty, Face and Neck Surgery, Ear Surgery, Eyelid Surgery, skin treatments, cheek & deep line surgery, and more.
- He is a life member of the Association of Aesthetic Surgeons of India, Association of Plastic Surgeons of India, Indian Society for Surgery of Hand, Indian Medical Association, and Association of Surgeons of India.
- He has published papers in the International Trauma Surgery Journal and Indian Aesthetician Journal.
Cost of consultation for Face Lift with Dr. A. Sivakumar starts from INR 500.
Face Lift Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Face Lift - Most Frequently Asked Questions
People less than 50 years of age should ideally first try non invasive procedures to achieve the desired results. Invasive surgery, should only be the last resort of if the patient is more than 50 years of age.
The effect of the facelift will last for 10 years. Since this period is quite big, doing the facelift once is enough for most people.
A facelift is designed to achieve results that not only look natural now but will also age naturally with you.
If you want, you can try alternative therapies such as acupuncture, hypnosis, and massage.
The prognosis is very good. You will have a youthful face with no complications at all.
Facelift surgery is being used for improving the visible signs of aging in the face and neck such as relaxation of the skin of face which cause sagging and deepened he fold lines between nose and corner of mouth.
The best age to go for facelift is in the age of 40 to 60 when the signs of aging begins to be prevalent. At this age deep lines, wrinkles, fine lines sagging skin can be corrected by different surgical and non surgical techniques.
You should go for facelift surgery when you notice skin loss due to elasticity and loss of facial volume which result in jowls on lower face deep wrinkles and loose skin on the neck region. Some people are bothered by these aging signs so face lift is the best solution for this.
Facelift surgery will provide you the dramatic result up to 15 years after the procedure. This procedure is less invasive like mini facelifts or has given moderate results that last from two to six years.
Most patients experience some discomfort after surgery but medications are given for relieving tenderness. Bruising and swelling is there after two days and they can even persists for few days.
During the Face Lift - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Patients with a mild degree of jowling and sagging skin are often good candidates for a mini-facelift. This procedure is less invasive that allows a cosmetic surgeon to tighten deep facial tissues through shorter incisions, typically located along the hairline above each ear and/or in the natural creases surrounding the ear. These incisions are used to lift structural tissues around the cheeks, thereby refining the jawline, and rejuvenating a “tired” appearance.
A standard or “traditional” facelift addresses the problem of aging which is in advanced stage around the mid-face and neck. It is a more extensive surgery requiring more recovery time and the results are more dramatic. Through incisions located just behind the hairline, starting near the temples, and around the front of the ear, hidden in the natural folds, a cosmetic surgeon can reach the deeper tissues beneath the skin and reposition them and remove excess skin to smooth creases, eliminate jowling and sagging skin under the chin, and restore a naturally youthful contour to the face and neck.
Bruising and swelling are normal after a facelift, and will be at their peak about 2 days after surgery. After that, bruising and swelling will gradually get better, and should be difficult to notice after about 10 to 14 days. Even so, many patients feel comfortable going out in public about a week or so after their procedures.
After Face Lift - Most Frequently Asked Questions
You may feel some tightness and numbness on your face and neck. This tightness generally resolves within two months.
Keep ice on your face and neck, Avoid bending over for one week and sleep with the head of your bed elevated for 1-2 weeks.
It is recommended to wear the support strap for 4 weeks.
Recovery after surgery takes around 2 weeks and you have to restrict your physical activity and you can resume your normal activity after 4 weeks. Sutures are removed after 5 to 10 days.
The result after facelift surgery will be visible after one month of the surgery and you will get the best result at 6 months.
Possible complications of the surgery includes nerve injury, infection and reaction to anaesthesia, hematoma and scar formation.
As you get into your routine after a facelift, it’s especially important to keep your face protected from the sun. You will be more vulnerable to sunburn for several weeks after surgery, plus staying out of the sun will help scars heal as inconspicuously as possible. Wear a wide-brimmed hat and apply sunscreen regularly.
Maintaining a healthy, stable weight is important as significant weight fluctuations can cause skin to stretch out again. You should also adopt a consistent, quality skin care regimen to keep your skin healthy and protected from unnecessary aging.
How much does Face Lift cost in different cities in India?
The price for Face Lift in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.93795 to Rs.146705
- Gurgaon: Rs.96200 to Rs.144300
- Noida: Rs.90188 to Rs.150313
- Chennai: Rs.96200 to Rs.138288
- Mumbai: Rs.98605 to Rs.146705
- Bangalore: Rs.93795 to Rs.141895
- Kolkata: Rs.90188 to Rs.135883
- Jaipur: Rs.84175 to Rs.134680
- Mohali: Rs.86580 to Rs.204425
- Ahmedabad: Rs.80568 to Rs.133478
- Hyderabad: Rs.92593 to Rs.140693
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Face Lift
FAQ videos related to Face Lift
More searches related to Face Lift
What is the price of Face Lift in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Face Lift in other countries compared to India is:
- Turkey, USD 2800 to USD 4200, approximately 40% higher than India
- Thailand, USD 3360 to USD 5040, approximately 68% higher than India
- Germany, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 100% higher than India
- Israel, USD 5600 to USD 8400, approximately 180% higher than India
- Singapore, USD 6000 to USD 9000, approximately 200% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 100% higher than India