Device Closure For Asd Cost In IndiaChat
Cost related to Device Closure For Asd in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure||Rs.217560 to Rs.290080|
|Device Closure- ASD VSD||Rs.208680 to Rs.278240|
|PDA Device Closure||Rs.186480 to Rs.248640|
|Balloon Septostomy||Rs.66600 to Rs.88800|
Are you planning Device Closure For Asd in India?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Device Closure For Asd
What is an Atrial Septal Defect?
Before and after image of Atrial Septal Defect.
Types of Atrial Septal Defect.
Treatment for Atrial Septal Defect.
Symptoms of Atrial Septal Defect.
Top hospitals and doctors for Device Closure For Asd in IndiaFilter
Showing 118 Hospitals and doctors for Device Closure For Asd in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
The hospital falls in the category of the top cardiology hospitals in India holding an unmatched record of 1,52,000 cardiac surgeries
As many as 100 advanced and basic procedures are carried out every day including echo, stress echo, vascular doppler studies, and TMT.
95% of surgeries are beating heart surgeries, thus offering fast recovery and least damage.
The team is expert in handling complicated cases related to Coronary artery bypass surgery, Neonatal heart surgery or Valvular heart disease.
Apollo is the pioneer in Coronary Artery Stenting and LASER angioplasty since 2002.
The cardiac surgeons are experts in advanced techniques like Percutaneous Transluminal Septal Myocardial Ablation.
Apollo has an overall success rate of 98% including emergency cases and repair of complex congenital defects.
Has Well-equipped third-generation cath labs, critical care, and intensive care units.
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
The hospital was awarded as the best cardiology hospital in India by Consumer Department.
It has treated more than 70,000 patients in the last 22 years.
The cardiac unit was the first to introduce Asia’s first operational fluid management technologies.
The hospital has attributed in doing India’s first,
Trans-Catheter aortic-valve Implantation (TAVI) procedure
Subcutaneous Defibrillator implantation (S-ICD) procedure
c. Pacemaker implanted via Bundle Pacing
It was also the first in Asia to introduce minimal access surgery, and robotic surgery to treat heart disease.
There are specialty clinics such as ICD clinic, pacemaker clinic, and heart failure clinic.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
The hospital is counted amongst the top 10 cardiology hospitals in India as it was the first one to introduce MitraClip, a cutting-edge technology in cardiology.
It was also the first hospital to do India’s first successful Trans-catheter mitral valve replacement.
99.6% of the cardiac bypass surgeries are beating heart surgeries, in which the heart-lung machine is not used, thus providing faster recovery and lesser damage to the body.
The center is armed with state of art equipment for accurate diagnosis, which includes, 320 slice CT Scanner, 64 slice CT angiography, transesophageal echocardiography etc.
It has a record of doing about 1,52,000 cardiac surgeries, which is the highest in entire south-east Asia.
A distinct section is established for pediatric patients, which has treated thousands of cases especially congenital heart diseases and cardiac surgeries.
The team of the best cardiologists in India has performed over 85,000 angiographies and more than 50,000 coronary angioplasties.
Dr. M Sitaram, one of the best cardiologists in India, is working with the hospital for the last 18 years. He has also worked for the Indian Army.
Doctors for Device Closure For Asd in India
Pediatric CardiologistDirector, 19 years of experience
- Dr. Suresh Rao is one of the respected surgeons in the field of Pediatric & Congenital Heart Surgery.
- With a thriving experience of over 19+years, he has performed more than 5000 surgeries.
- After completing his MBBS &MS (General Surgery), Dr Rao did his Mch (CVT Surgery) & DNB. Following which he did his Fellowship in the Indian Association of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeons and Fellow of the College of Physician and Surgeons
- He has worked at New Zealand, Australia and USA to get trained in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery.
- Dr. Rao has pioneered in India the practice of Modified Ultrafiltration after Congenital Heart Surgery.
- He is an active member of various renowned organisations like Pediatric Cardiac Society of India, European Association of Cardio-thoracic Surgeons .
- His special skills include Congenital Heart Surgery in neonates, infants, children and adults for simple and complex heart defects, cosmetic approaches and valve repairs.
- Dr. Suresh Rao can be followed at LinkedIn https://in.linkedin.com/in/dr-suresh-rao-7225225b.
Cost of consultation for Device Closure For Asd with Dr Suresh Rao starts from INR 2000.
Pediatric CardiologistConsultant, 20 years of experience
- Dr. Snehal Kulkarni is a renowned Pediatric Cardiologist with 20+ experience.
- Her expertise lies in Paediatric Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Fetal Cardiology, Adult Congenital Heart Diseases, Heart Failure in Children, Pacemakers in children, and has successfully operated more than 500+ cardiac catheterizations and interventions for heart defects in children.
- Dr. Kulkarni is a member of the American College of Cardiology, Cardiological Society of India, Indian Society of Echocardiography, and elected as the Secretary of Pediatric Cardiac Society of India. She has completed her graduation and post-graduation from the reputed Govt Medical College, Mira followed by DNB in Cardiology from the well known BYL Nair Hospital and TN Medical College, Mumbai.
- Under her credit, there are numerous national and international publications accredited in the indexed journals and she is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME's, Worldwide conferences to talk about Heart Failure in Children.
Pediatric CardiologistConsultant, 20 years of experience
- Dr. Kavitha Chintala is a renowned Pediatric Cardiologist, having more than 20 years of experience.
- She has done training in Fetal Cardiology from the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, 2005, and Faap from The American Academy of Pediatrics, 2003.
- Her expertise lies in the treatment of Chickenpox Treatment, Limping children, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Treatment, Bronchial Asthma Treatment, Genetic Diseases, Non-Invasive Cardiology, Patent Ductus Artriosus Device Closure, Coronary Angioplasty / Bypass Surgery, and Congenital Disorders Evaluation / Treatment.
- She is a professional member of the American Board Certified Pediatric Cardiologists, Women in Cardiology Section, American College of Cardiology, Congenital Heart disease section, American College of Cardiology, American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin, Pediatric Cardiac Society of India, Indian Academy of Pediatrics, and Indian Society of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology
- Dr. Kavitha has also worked as an Assistant Professor, Fellowship Education Coordinator & Director fetal Cardiac program at Wayne State University, USA.
- She has many research publications to her credit in national as well as international journals. She has been invited as a speaker for several local, regional, national conferences
Device Closure For Asd Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Device Closure For Asd - Most Frequently Asked Questions
ASD closure is the procedure for closing the artial septal defect which is the hole in the heart, this is the abnormal opening in the wall of the heart which closes few weeks or months after birth.
If the hole is small and it is not causing any problem then no treatment is needed but if the ASD is large blood can leak into the wrong chamber of the heart which can make the heart and lung to work harder and it can result in enlarged heart, heart failure, high pressure in lungs, shortness of breath and stroke.
There are various techniques of ASD closure which needs open heart surgery. The hole can be covered with a patch made up of synthetic material or plugged with a closure device or sewn with sutures.
During the Device Closure For Asd - Most Frequently Asked Questions
ASD closure is always done by a cardiologist or any heart surgeon who are specialist in this procedure.
This surgery is done under general anaesthesia. An incision is made in your chest down the middle of the chest over breastbone, or on the right side of the chest. A special tube is being used for spreading the ribs then by using a endoscope ASD is located and it is closed with a plug, patch or sutures.
This procedure is used if you have smaller ASD and no other heart condition is see along with it which needs to be corrected. An incision is made in the femoral vein and sometimes also in the femoral artery of your hour joint. Then a thin tube called catheter is inserted which holds the closure device on one end and by using an imaging technology such as X ray and echocardiogram catheter and device is guided through the vein to your heart and closure device is closed in your heart. Catheter is removed at last.
After Device Closure For Asd - Most Frequently Asked Questions
After ASD closure you will be kept under observation till you are completely recovered from anaesthesia. You have to be in hospital for one or more night depending on the type of procedure you have undergone.
ASD closure can reduce the symptoms and complications associated with a hole in your heart which can protect your heart and lungs, helping you live a longer.
Some of the risks of the procedure are arrhythmia, bleeding, damage or puncture of heart tissue, infection of the incision, kidney failure, allergy to materials or mini stroke.
It will take around six months to recover completely from the procedure. You may have to undergo some tests such as ambulatory monitors, echocardiograms, electrocardiograms and exercise stress test.
Rarely, some people need repeat surgery to close an opening left behind after ASD closure or a reopened hole but it is a very rare procedure if the hole is large enough to cause problems.
How much does Device Closure For Asd cost in different cities in India?
The price for Device Closure For Asd in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.183838 to Rs.287542
- Gurgaon: Rs.188552 to Rs.282828
- Noida: Rs.176768 to Rs.294613
- Chennai: Rs.188552 to Rs.271044
- Mumbai: Rs.193266 to Rs.287542
- Bangalore: Rs.183838 to Rs.278114
- Kolkata: Rs.176768 to Rs.266330
- Jaipur: Rs.164983 to Rs.263973
- Mohali: Rs.169697 to Rs.400673
- Ahmedabad: Rs.157912 to Rs.261616
- Hyderabad: Rs.181481 to Rs.275757
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Device Closure For Asd
FAQ videos related to Device Closure For Asd
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Device Closure For Asd in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Device Closure For Asd in other countries compared to India is:
- Turkey, USD 6400 to USD 9600, approximately 63% higher than India
- Thailand, USD 12000 to USD 18000, approximately 206% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 7840 to USD 11760, approximately 100% higher than India