Congenital Heart Disease Chd Treatment Cost In GermanyChat
What is Congenital Heart Disease Chd?
Congenital Heart Disease is present at birth and can affect the structure of a baby’s heart and the way it works. They can affect how blood flows through the heart and out to the rest of the body. CHDs can vary from mild to severe.
How is the Procedure Performed?
CHD treatment depends on the type and severity of the defect present. Some affected infants and children might need one or more surgeries to repair the heart or blood vessels. Some can be treated without surgery using a procedure called cardiac catheterization.
Who is the Right Doctor for Congenital Heart Disease Chd Treatment?
The right doctor to consult for Congenital Heart Disease is a Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon.
CHD can be diagnosed during pregnancy using a special type of ultrasound called a fetal echocardiogram, which creates ultrasound pictures of the heart of the developing baby. However, some CHDs are not detected until after birth or later in life, during childhood or adulthood.
The cost of Congenital Heart Disease includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost [electrocardiogram (ECG), ultrasound, coronary angiogram, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), etc.]
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine cost [blood pressure drugs, beta-blockers, water pills (diuretics), etc.]
Patient's hospital stay
Note - Congenital Heart Disorder requires life-long care, and you may need to continue medication such as beta-blockers, ACE inhibitors, antiplatelet medications, and lipid-lowering medicines.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as bleeding, blood clot, infection, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Congenital Heart Disease Chd Treatment in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Congenital Heart Disorder CHD||USD 19800 to USD 24200|
|Device Closure- ASD VSD||USD 22500 to USD 27500|
|Heart Surgery||USD 22500 to USD 27500|
|Echocardiography with Color Doppler||USD 270 to USD 330|
Congenital Heart Disease Chd Treatment in Germany
Popular Cities in Germany for Congenital Heart Disease Chd Treatment are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Congenital Heart Disease Chd Treatment in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Congenital Heart Disease Chd Treatment in Germany
Charite University Hospital
- The Charité University Hospital located in Berlin is one of Europe's most reputed and largest university hospitals affiliated with Humboldt University and Free University Berlin.
- Established in 1710, it is one of Germany's most research-intensive medical institutions, which was ranked by Focus as the best of over 1000 hospitals in Germany.
- In 2010, the clinic celebrated its 300th anniversary, and in 2019 and 2020, Newsweek ranked the Charité as the fifth-best hospital in the world and best in Europe.
- The hospitals has numerous Collaborative Research Centres (CRC) of the Deutsche Forschungsgmeinschaft.
- Charité treats more patients than any other university hospital in Germany with 692,920 outpatient cases and 152,693 inpatient cases in a year.
- From 2012 to 2020, more than half of all German Nobel Prize winners in Physiology or Medicine, including Emil von Behring, Robert Koch, and Paul Ehrlich have worked at the Charité.
- Several congressmen and diplomats have been treated at the Charité, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Yulia Tymoshenko from Ukraine, and, more recently, Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny was treated here in August 2020.
Asklepios Hospital Barmbek, Hamburg
- Founded in 2005, Asklepios Hospital Barmbek is a part of the Asklepios medical group.
- The Asklepios group was founded in 1985 and is one of the largest networks of private clinics.
- All the hospitals of this group have in-house laboratories performing more than 18 million tests annually.
- The group is the first in Germany to be certified in accordance with the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM).
- The hospital offers state-of-the-art treatments to more than 80,000 national and international patients.
- It has been granted numerous certifications for its extremely advanced medical standards.
- The hospital has been recognized as one of the best clinics in the world in the field of medical tourism by Alliance for Quality of Medical Tourism.
- It has been awarded a CTQ quality certificate, which indicates impeccable medical services.
- This clinic is one of the renowned hospitals for the treatment of liver diseases.
- It is one of the few hospitals in the world to use bactericidal action of copper surfaces, including copper light switches and copper handles to create a “hospital free from germs”.
- According to the Medical Travel Quality Alliance Quality (MTQUA), the hospital ranks among the top ten hospitals in the world in the field of medical tourism.
Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
Doctors for Congenital Heart Disease Chd Treatment in Germany
Prof. Dr. med. Brigitte Stiller
Pediatric CardiologistDirector, 32 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. med. Brigitte Stiller is a pediatric cardiologist with 32+ years of experience.
- Her clinical expertise includes congenital heart defects, atrial septal defect (ASD), patent ductus arteriosus (PDS), ventricular septal defect (VSD), Pulmonary Stenosis (PS), Aortic Stenosis (AS) and Coarctation of Aorta (COA).
- She completed graduation from the University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf.
- Dr. Stiller did her training in general pediatrics at the University of Cologne, Cologne.
- She has been appointed as president of the German Society for Pediatric Cardiology (DGPK).
- She has many publications to her credit in journals and newspapers.
Prof. Dr. Med. Johannes Breuer
Pediatric CardiologistHOD, 27 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Med. Johannes Breuer is a pediatric cardiologist with 27+ years of experience.
- His clinical interest includes 3D echocardiography, fetal echocardiography, aortic valves and blood vessels.
- He was awarded the sponsorship award of the German Heart Foundation and the Arthur-Schloßmann-Prize of the Saxon-Thuringian Society for Pediatrics for research into the treatment of pulmonary hypertension with nitric oxide inhalations.
- Dr. Breuer did graduation from the University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf followed by a doctorate.
- He did a research fellowship from The Rotary Foundation at the University of California Children's Hospital, San Diego.
- He is a member of the German Society of Pediatric Cardiology and the German Society for Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery.
Prof. Dr. med. Robert Cesnjevar
Pediatric Cardiac SurgeonHead of Department, 22 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. med. Robert Cesnjevar is a pediatric cardiac surgeon with 22+ years of experience.
- His forte includes correction of atrial septal defects, treatment of Tetralogy of Fallot, correction of double outlet right ventricle, Ross procedure, Fontan procedure and correction of the atrioventricular canal defect.
- He is a member of the German Society for Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Dr. Cesnjevar completed graduation from the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany.
- He has a comparable number of publications in the World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery.
Congenital Heart Disease Chd Treatment Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Congenital Heart Disease Chd
FAQ videos related to Congenital Heart Disease Chd
More searches related to Congenital Heart Disease Chd Treatment
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Congenital Heart Disease Chd in other countries, compared to Germany?
Approximate price of Congenital Heart Disease Chd in other countries compared to Germany is:
- India, USD 3200 to USD 4800, approximately 82% lower than Germany
- Turkey, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 73% lower than Germany
- Thailand, USD 9600 to USD 14400, approximately 45% lower than Germany
- Israel, USD 8000 to USD 12000, approximately 55% lower than Germany
- Singapore, USD 8000 to USD 12000, approximately 55% lower than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 6400 to USD 9600, approximately 64% lower than Germany