Cleft Lip Surgery Cost In IndiaChat
What is Cleft Lip Surgery?
Cleft palate surgery is a procedure to fix a cleft, or hole, in the palate, or the roof of the mouth.A cleft palate makes it hard for children to eat and speak.
Who is the Right Doctor for Cleft Lip Surgery?
Team of doctors including plastic surgeon,maxillofacial surgeon and ENT surgeon performs the procedure .
How is the Procedure Performed?
Cleft palates are typically repaired between 8 and 12 months of age.First surgery is needed to repair the lip and a separate surgery is needed to repair the palate, several surgeries are needed to make the lip appear as normal as possible, after that speech therapy is improved .
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
It usually takes about 3 to 4 weeks for the incision to heal, child may need to wear padded arm restraints for 1 to 2 weeks after surgery to prevent him or her from rubbing the surgery area.
The cost of Cleft Lip includes:
Patient's hospital stay (Patient may need to stay in the hospital for 1 to 2 days for vital checks and recovery)
Note - Patients with Cleft Lip Surgery may need speech therapy and dental care.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted
Any additional tests may be required
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Cleft Lip Surgery in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Cleft Lip Surgery||Rs.97680 to Rs.130240|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Cleft Lip Surgery in IndiaFilter
Showing 137 Hospitals and doctors for Cleft Lip Surgery in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- First hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
- Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
Enhance Clinics, New Delhi
- Enhance Clinics is founded by globally acclaimed cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Manoj Khanna.
- With an experience of over 20 years, Dr. Khanna has performed 5000 hair transplants so far.
- With 22 centers in India, it is the "one stop shop" for all Dermatology, Aesthetic Surgery and Hair Transplant procedures.
- It is one of the most preferred clinics for celebrities and highly esteemed clientele across 65 countries.
- The maximum number of Hair Transplants were conducted for the Indian Cricket Fraternity.
- Cricketers like Harsha Bhogle, Arun Lal have all got their hair transplant done in various centers of Enhance Clinic.
- The chain of Enhance Clinics specialize in Hair, Body, Breast, Face and Skin.
- It serves the best cosmetic treatment at an affordable cost.
Designer Bodyz, Mumbai
- Located in Mumbai, Designer Bodyz is a renowned clinic for its cosmetic and dermatology services.
- Founded by Dr. Parag Telang, the center has world-class amenities and provides advanced treatments.
- Some of the best services provided are abdominoplasty, vaser liposuction, dimple creation, blepharoplasty, mommy makeover, facial feminization, v-line creating, mastopexy reduction, belt lipectomy, periareolar implants, buttock augmentation and much more.
Doctors for Cleft Lip Surgery in India
Aesthetics and Plastic SurgeonConsultant, 19 years of experience
- Dr. Vipul Nanda is one of the best Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons in India.
- He has 19 years of experience in his field.
- He did his MBBS & MS from AIIMS and M.Ch from PGI Chandigarh. He did his MRCS from the UK.
- Dr. Nanda undertook advanced fellowships under world leaders in cosmetic and plastic surgery in Spain, Japan, U.K. & USA.
- He holds the rare honor of being a fellow of the British Association of Plastic Surgeons and an International Scholar of the American Society of Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Nanda is an active member of various renowned organizations across the globe such as the Royal College of Surgeons, UK, the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Indian Medical Association to name a few.
- He is associated with numerous hospitals in India.
- He aims to provide world-class medical services to his patients.
- His area of interest lies in surgical procedures and non-surgical treatments like Filler, mesotherapy, Laser, and Dermabrasion.
Cost of consultation for Cleft Lip Surgery with Dr. Vipul Nanda starts from INR 1500.
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr. Charu Sharma is one of the well-recognized Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeons of India having 15 years of experience.
- She is a known professional to provide unsurpassed care to her patients. She is dedicated to offering her patients the latest innovations in non-surgical and surgical procedures for face and body cosmetic surgery.
- She strongly believes in empowering her patients with facts about plastic surgery and answer any queries they may have before, during, or after a procedure.
- Completing her MBBS & M.Ch from the prestigious BHU College, Varanasi. She has also undergone international training in various cosmetic surgery procedures.
- She is an active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Surgery.
- Dr. Charu Sharma has authored and co-authored several papers and scientific manuscripts on plastic surgery, including such procedures as the UAL Based liposuction, Facial Reshaping, and Advance Techniques of Breast Augmentation.
- Dr. Charu has been felicitated with various treasured awards such as Rajdhani Ratna, Mana Seva Samman, etc.
- She has appeared in numerous TV programs (eg Total Health on Zee TV, Interview on India TV & DD News, Health special on Sadhna TV, Jain TV etc.) to educate the masses about the realms of Public about Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery.
- She is a Senior Faculty member & advisor for the international pharmaceutical firm Johnson & Johnson.
- She was invited to Leiden Holland to deliver a faculty lecture in an international conference on "Science of breast implant".
- Internationally she is renowned for her breast augmentation method, which she has developed through her own skills.
- She offers expertise in breast surgeries, hair transplants, and post-burn reconstructive surgeries.
Cosmetic SurgeonDirector, 24 years of experience
- Dr. A. Sivakumar is among the best Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeons with 17+ years of surgical experience and 24+ years of overall experience.
- He has won the Best Doctor Award, an award given by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University at the time of the Silver Jubilee Celebrations of the University.
- He has vast knowledge and experience in Rhinoplasty, Face and Neck Surgery, Ear Surgery, Eyelid Surgery, skin treatments, cheek & deep line surgery, and more.
- He is a life member of the Association of Aesthetic Surgeons of India, Association of Plastic Surgeons of India, Indian Society for Surgery of Hand, Indian Medical Association, and Association of Surgeons of India.
- He has published papers in the International Trauma Surgery Journal and Indian Aesthetician Journal.
Cost of consultation for Cleft Lip Surgery with Dr. A. Sivakumar starts from INR 500.
Cleft Lip Surgery Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Cleft Lip Surgery cost in different cities in India?
The price for Cleft Lip Surgery in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.82540 to Rs.129100
- Gurgaon: Rs.84656 to Rs.126984
- Noida: Rs.79365 to Rs.132275
- Chennai: Rs.84656 to Rs.121693
- Mumbai: Rs.86772 to Rs.129100
- Bangalore: Rs.82540 to Rs.124868
- Kolkata: Rs.79365 to Rs.119577
- Jaipur: Rs.74074 to Rs.118518
- Mohali: Rs.76190 to Rs.179894
- Ahmedabad: Rs.70899 to Rs.117460
- Hyderabad: Rs.81481 to Rs.123809
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
More searches related to Cleft Lip Surgery
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Cleft Lip Surgery in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Cleft Lip Surgery in other countries compared to India is:
- Turkey, USD 2080 to USD 3120, approximately 18% higher than India
- Thailand, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 9% lower than India
- Germany, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 127% higher than India
- Israel, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 173% higher than India
- Singapore, USD 8000 to USD 12000, approximately 355% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 2800 to USD 4200, approximately 59% higher than India