Chemotherapy Cost In IndiaChat
Popular Cities in India for Chemotherapy are
Cost related to Chemotherapy in India
- Chemotherapy Start from USD 1,000
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment Start from USD 7,000
- Adrenal Cancer Treatment Start from USD 6,000
- Hodgkin Disease Treatment Start from USD 2,000
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment Start from USD 4,200
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment Start from USD 4,000
- Cervical Cancer Treatment Start from USD 4,800 Show More
Help Us With Patient Details
Table of Content
Showing 127 Hospitals and doctors for Chemotherapy Filter
- 1000 Number of beds
- New Delhi
Doctors for Chemotherapy in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- 650 Number of beds
Doctors for Chemotherapy in Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) Bangalore
- Number of beds
Learn more about Chemotherapy and cost in India
1. What are the tests included before Chemotherapy and its cost?
Tests before chemotherapy include blood tests, MRI, ECG, chest X-ray, etc., 10-15% of the total procedure cost is involved in medical tests related to the procedure. The treatment package contains the cost of the tests too.
2. Is the medicine cost included in the Chemotherapy package?
The medical bills are included in the package when the patient is in the hospital. On the other hand, if the patient buys medicines outside the hospital, they are not included in the package.
3. How long the patient has to stay in the hospital after the Chemotherapy?
If you have been given high-dose chemotherapy treatments then you might need to stay in the hospital for longer, perhaps a few weeks. If that’s not the case you may have to wait 30 to 45 minutes after the chemotherapy is done to make certain that you don't have any reactions to the medications.
4. Is there any post-treatment expense after Chemotherapy?
When the patient gets discharged from the hospital, they can return to their normal life after a few weeks. A patient may also switch from chemotherapy to another type of treatment, such as immunotherapy or targeted therapy to get the best outcome. These therapies cost extra.
5. Does insurance cover Chemotherapy?
A health insurance plan only covers the cost of hospitalization and it will not be able to meet the high costs of chemotherapy or radiation therapy, However, some insurance plans help cover the cost of diagnosis, hospitalization, treatment, and surgery, if needed. Please check with your provider to get the best-suited plan.
6. Is there any alternative to Chemotherapy?
There are several alternative cancer treatments to chemotherapy, including laser therapy, immunotherapy, and photodynamic therapy, which cost slightly cheaper.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Medical Oncologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Videos related to Chemotherapy
Breast Cancer Explained by Dr. Dinesh Chandra Katiyar of Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi
Immunotherapy Explained by Dr. Deni Gupta of Dharamshila Narayana Hospital
Cervical Cancer and its Treatment Explained by Dr. Satinder Kaur of Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi