Brazilian Butt Lift Cost In IndiaChat
What is Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian butt lift is a unique fat transfer procedure that increases the size and shape of the buttocks without implants.
It gives a more youthful, aesthetically pleasing shape to flat buttocks.
Brazilian Butt Lift procedures are based on the principle of extracting fat from other body parts and placing them onto the butt area.
Who is the Right Doctor for Brazilian Butt Lift?
Cosmetic and aesthetic surgeons perform this procedure.
How is the Procedure Performed?
The surgery is performed under general anaesthesia. With liposuction, the surgeon will remove excess fat from the abdomen, lower back, or thighs.
The extracted fat is purified, and a portion is strategically injected into the buttocks.
During recovery, you will need to sleep on your stomach or side; you should be able to restart light daily activities within one week after surgery and return to work within 10 to 14 days.
The cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (certain blood tests such as CBC, HCG, etc.)
Surgery cost (depends on the type and size of the implant)
Type of implant (Silicone, Fat Graft, etc.)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions minimum of 3 are needed)
Medicine (Pain Killers, Antibiotics, etc.)
Brazilian Butt Lift is an outpatient procedure
Note: Being an elective procedure, the insurance company may not cover the cost of the Brazilian Butt Lift.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Any additional tests may be required
If any Post-surgical complication happens (such as swelling or bruising)
Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital due to any health reason apart from the package stay period
Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Brazilian Butt Lift in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Brazilian Butt Lift||Rs.177600 to Rs.236800|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Brazilian Butt Lift
What is Brazilian Butt Lift treatment?
Before and after Brazilian Butt Lift.
Various butt shapes of Brazilian Butt Lift.
Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift.
Types of Butt Lift procedure.
The procedure of Brazilain Butt Lift.
Top hospitals and doctors for Brazilian Butt Lift in IndiaFilter
Showing 137 Hospitals and doctors for Brazilian Butt Lift in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- First hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
- Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
Enhance Clinics, New Delhi
- Enhance Clinics is founded by globally acclaimed cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Manoj Khanna.
- With an experience of over 20 years, Dr. Khanna has performed 5000 hair transplants so far.
- With 22 centers in India, it is the "one stop shop" for all Dermatology, Aesthetic Surgery and Hair Transplant procedures.
- It is one of the most preferred clinics for celebrities and highly esteemed clientele across 65 countries.
- The maximum number of Hair Transplants were conducted for the Indian Cricket Fraternity.
- Cricketers like Harsha Bhogle, Arun Lal have all got their hair transplant done in various centers of Enhance Clinic.
- The chain of Enhance Clinics specialize in Hair, Body, Breast, Face and Skin.
- It serves the best cosmetic treatment at an affordable cost.
Designer Bodyz, Mumbai
- Located in Mumbai, Designer Bodyz is a renowned clinic for its cosmetic and dermatology services.
- Founded by Dr. Parag Telang, the center has world-class amenities and provides advanced treatments.
- Some of the best services provided are abdominoplasty, vaser liposuction, dimple creation, blepharoplasty, mommy makeover, facial feminization, v-line creating, mastopexy reduction, belt lipectomy, periareolar implants, buttock augmentation and much more.
Doctors for Brazilian Butt Lift in India
Aesthetics and Plastic SurgeonConsultant, 19 years of experience
- Dr. Vipul Nanda is one of the best Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons in India.
- He has 19 years of experience in his field.
- He did his MBBS & MS from AIIMS and M.Ch from PGI Chandigarh. He did his MRCS from the UK.
- Dr. Nanda undertook advanced fellowships under world leaders in cosmetic and plastic surgery in Spain, Japan, U.K. & USA.
- He holds the rare honor of being a fellow of the British Association of Plastic Surgeons and an International Scholar of the American Society of Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Nanda is an active member of various renowned organizations across the globe such as the Royal College of Surgeons, UK, the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Indian Medical Association to name a few.
- He is associated with numerous hospitals in India.
- He aims to provide world-class medical services to his patients.
- His area of interest lies in surgical procedures and non-surgical treatments like Filler, mesotherapy, Laser, and Dermabrasion.
Cost of consultation for Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr. Vipul Nanda starts from INR 1500.
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr. Charu Sharma is one of the well-recognized Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeons of India having 15 years of experience.
- She is a known professional to provide unsurpassed care to her patients. She is dedicated to offering her patients the latest innovations in non-surgical and surgical procedures for face and body cosmetic surgery.
- She strongly believes in empowering her patients with facts about plastic surgery and answer any queries they may have before, during, or after a procedure.
- Completing her MBBS & M.Ch from the prestigious BHU College, Varanasi. She has also undergone international training in various cosmetic surgery procedures.
- She is an active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Surgery.
- Dr. Charu Sharma has authored and co-authored several papers and scientific manuscripts on plastic surgery, including such procedures as the UAL Based liposuction, Facial Reshaping, and Advance Techniques of Breast Augmentation.
- Dr. Charu has been felicitated with various treasured awards such as Rajdhani Ratna, Mana Seva Samman, etc.
- She has appeared in numerous TV programs (eg Total Health on Zee TV, Interview on India TV & DD News, Health special on Sadhna TV, Jain TV etc.) to educate the masses about the realms of Public about Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery.
- She is a Senior Faculty member & advisor for the international pharmaceutical firm Johnson & Johnson.
- She was invited to Leiden Holland to deliver a faculty lecture in an international conference on "Science of breast implant".
- Internationally she is renowned for her breast augmentation method, which she has developed through her own skills.
- She offers expertise in breast surgeries, hair transplants, and post-burn reconstructive surgeries.
Cosmetic SurgeonDirector, 24 years of experience
- Dr. A. Sivakumar is among the best Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeons with 17+ years of surgical experience and 24+ years of overall experience.
- He has won the Best Doctor Award, an award given by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University at the time of the Silver Jubilee Celebrations of the University.
- He has vast knowledge and experience in Rhinoplasty, Face and Neck Surgery, Ear Surgery, Eyelid Surgery, skin treatments, cheek & deep line surgery, and more.
- He is a life member of the Association of Aesthetic Surgeons of India, Association of Plastic Surgeons of India, Indian Society for Surgery of Hand, Indian Medical Association, and Association of Surgeons of India.
- He has published papers in the International Trauma Surgery Journal and Indian Aesthetician Journal.
Cost of consultation for Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr. A. Sivakumar starts from INR 500.
Brazilian Butt Lift Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Brazilian Butt Lift - Most Frequently Asked Questions
BBL surgery is generally safe and the area where fat is injected determines the risk of BBL. If some areas where fat is injected has many blood vessels is being transferred to the buttocks.
The results of BBL surgery will persist for several years even though the body will absorb some of the day being injected to your buttocks. The fat cells removed by liposuction will never grow back in the treated area.
The fat can be taken from the belly, lower back, waist, love handles, hips and thighs region. Smaller amount of fat is present in the arms and upper arm region.
During the Brazilian Butt Lift - Most Frequently Asked Questions
BBL surgery is being done by a plastic surgeon.
It takes around 40 minutes to one hour to do BBL surgery.
In BBL surgery, liposuction is done to remove fat from one part of the body till an adequate amount of fat has been removed. The fat is then processed and then transferred. At last fat is carefully being injected into a certain region of the buttock.
After Brazilian Butt Lift - Most Frequently Asked Questions
You will not be allowed to sit after three to four weeks of surgery because the healing period is necessary for optimal fat grafting.
It may take around 10 to 14 days to recover from the surgery; you will see the result immediately. It will take around six months for any swelling to subside and the new tissue to settle in its new shape. You should follow the advice of your plastic surgeon throughout your healing period.
Yes, there can be scars after BBL surgery but only little. The area where liposuction is done can have surgical scar because a little incision is made for inserting the cannula. The incisions are very small, no longer than one centimeter. As your body starts healing your incision will start shrinking gradually.
The scars of the surgery will be tiny measuring about half inch long in the lower back, they are very rarely noticeable and they can fade very easily.
Fat necrosis, or the destruction or death of tissue, is the most frequent BBL consequence which causes a pea-sized, mildly uncomfortable lump to appear under the skin. Any time fatty tissue is harmed; it can happen and is absolutely safe.
Your Brazilian butt lift will largely result in long-lasting effects. Because your own fat is adding volume, your butt won't "deflate.
Your rear usually becomes full and soft three months following surgery when the rest of the edema goes down. Patients notice increased buttock protrusion and a rounder contour throughout this last stage.
How much does Brazilian Butt Lift cost in different cities in India?
The price for Brazilian Butt Lift in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.150072 to Rs.234728
- Gurgaon: Rs.153920 to Rs.230880
- Noida: Rs.144300 to Rs.240500
- Chennai: Rs.153920 to Rs.221260
- Mumbai: Rs.157768 to Rs.234728
- Bangalore: Rs.150072 to Rs.227032
- Kolkata: Rs.144300 to Rs.217412
- Jaipur: Rs.134680 to Rs.215488
- Mohali: Rs.138528 to Rs.327080
- Ahmedabad: Rs.128908 to Rs.213564
- Hyderabad: Rs.148148 to Rs.225108
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
More searches related to Brazilian Butt Lift
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Brazilian Butt Lift in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Brazilian Butt Lift in other countries compared to India is:
- Turkey, USD 2640 to USD 3960, approximately 18% lower than India
- Thailand, USD 3200 to USD 4800, approximately 0% higher than India
- Germany, USD 5600 to USD 8400, approximately 75% higher than India
- Israel, USD 5600 to USD 8400, approximately 75% higher than India
- Singapore, USD 6000 to USD 9000, approximately 88% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 50% higher than India