Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant Cost In GermanyChat
Cost related to Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant in Germany
Popular Cities in Germany for Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant are
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant in GermanyFilter
- Located in the north of Berlin, Helios Hospital is a part of the HELIOS hospital group.
- The group caters more than 52,000 inpatients and over 144,000 outpatients every year.
- According to the Focus magazine ranking, the hospital was listed as the best German center in 2018.
- The clinic began as an oncology center in 1898 and now has more than 70 departments.
- It has a rich history that dates back over 100 years and has a status of maximum care with high success treatment rates.
- It is an academic hospital of the Charite Medical Complex, which is one of the best in Europe.
- Patients from around the world prefer this hospital due to the high standard of interdisciplinary medical treatment and patient care.
- There is a special foreign department which helps in all the queries of international patients.
- If required, the hospital provides special excursion programs through the capital city and the surrounding areas after treatment.
- The hospital is accredited with ISO 9001 International Standard Quality which guarantees quality medical services at Helios Group.
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
Doctors for Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant in Vivantes Hospital Group
- University Hospital Erlangen, Erlangen was established in the year 1815 and is located in the south of Germany and is considered a medical valley due to a large number of departments and centres.
- Its one of the best specialized clinics in the country and ranks 15 out of 1170 medical facilities, according to the magazine Focus.
- The hospital collaborates with various partners from economical, scientific, and medical equipment enterprises, which helps them to acquire international leadership in healthcare and state-of-the-art medical technology.
- The hospital has over 1,300 beds and more than 8,000 physicians and nurses offering utmost medical care.
- The neurosurgical department has 78 beds, 14 of which are in the intensive care unit.
- Moreover, the neurosurgery department has 4 modern operating rooms with the latest neuronavigation, high-precision microscopes, and 1.5 Tesla MRI to control the course of the operation.
- The oncology department constantly updates equipment and recently installed a new spiral imaging CT scanner in the Franconian Breast Department and a CT scanner to ensure high-quality images with a lower dose of radiation.
- Since 2011, specialists at hospital have been operating not only allogeneic (stem cells from a suitable donor) and autologous (own stem cells) transplants, but also cord blood transfusions.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Hematologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals