- 140 Beds
- Established in : 2004
- Multi Specialty
- Zulekha Hospital, Dubai is a multi-speciality hospital set up in 2004, by the Zulekha Healthcare Group.
- The hospital is a leading centre for inpatient and outpatient treatments in Dubai and has received many awards and honours for delivering excellent healthcare services, for excellence in business and the best sustainable hospital in the UAE among others.
- Zulekha Hospital, Dubai has +30 departments right from the basic, emergency and labour services, to advanced specialities such as, neurosurgery and oncology among others.
- With a rich legacy of delivering excellent healthcare for over 50 years, Zulekha Hospital, Dubai is in tune with the times and offers telemedicine option, online translation services, flight booking and airport pick-and-drop.
- As regards infrastructure, the healthcare facility has a capacity of +140 beds and advanced diagnostic centres, advanced radiology and laboratory services, state-of-the-art modular OTs, a cardiac catheterisation lab and a dialysis unit.
- The medical team of surgeons, doctors and the medical staff at Zulekha Hospital, Dubai are highly trained and offer compassionate care. The +30 medical professionals offer treatments for a wide spectrum of specialities, some of which are cardiology, gastroenterology, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, orthopedics, ophthalmology, reproductive medicine and nephrology among several other specialities.
- At Zulekha Hospital, Dubai one can opt for health, maternity, vaccination and plastic surgery packages.
- The hospital also offers Home Care Services, whereby one can call for a doctor, nurse, tests and diagnostics at home. The service also includes medication management at home, Covid-19 testing, medical equipment at home, vaccinations, psychology and speech therapy at home.
- The hospital premises are huge, well-done and clean. The patient wards are decent and comfortable.
Images related to Zulekha Hospital, Dubai
Select Medical Department of Your Interest
- CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIAC SURGERY (5)
- COSMETIC AND PLASTIC SURGERY (1)
- DENTAL TREATMENT (3)
- DERMATOLOGY (3)
- ENDOCRINOLOGY (3)
- ENT SURGERY (3)
- GASTROENTEROLOGY (2)
- GYNECOLOGY (8)
- HEMATOLOGY (1)
- NEPHROLOGY (2)
- NEUROLOGY AND NEUROSURGERY (6)
- OBESITY OR BARIATRIC SURGERY (7)
- ONCOLOGY AND ONCOSURGERY (3)
- OPTHALMOLOGY (3)
- ORTHOPEDICS (6)
- PEDIATRICS AND PEDIATRIC SURGERY (11)
- PULMONOLOGY (3)
- RHEUMATOLOGY (1)
- SPINE SURGERY (1)
- UROLOGY TREATMENT (3)
United Arab Emirates
Team and Specialities
At Zulekha Hospital, one can get treated for various medical conditions and opt for surgeries from its +30 specialities. The treatment is delivered by +30 highly trained medical expert surgeons and doctors comprising. The medical staff is also well-trained and congenial and accords importance to patient well-being.
The hospital is reputed to offer specialities such as, bariatric surgery, cardiac sciences, dental, dermatology, diabesity, ENT, emergency, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general & laparoscopic surgery, gynaecology, internal medicine, laboratory, neonatology, nephrology, neurology, neurosurgery, nutrition & lifestyle management, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, paediatrics, paediatric intensive care unit (PICU), physical medicine & rehabilitation, physiotherapy, plastic & reconstruction surgery, psychiatry & clinical psychology, pulmonology & chest disease, radiology, rheumatology, stroke and urology.
Top Doctors At Zulekha Hospital, Dubai
Dr. Chetan Prakash
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 30 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Chidananda P. Shivashankar
Spine Surgeon , 15 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Anwar Sami Mohsin Ali Alroubaie
Medical Oncologist , 17 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
The multi-speciality health facility is a leading provider of treatments from the most basic to some of the major conditions. The infrastructure of the hospital with +30 departments is at par with any other leading hospital such as, +140 beds, advanced diagnostic centres, advanced radiology and laboratory services, state-of-the-art modular OTs, a cardiac catheterisation lab, a dialysis unit, labour rooms and critical care units such as NICUs, ICUs and SICUs.
Zulekha Hospital Dubai has dedicated Centres of Excellence for cardiology, plastic surgery, general surgery, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, gastroentereology, urology, PT and dermatology.
Zulekha Hospital, Dubai is located about 20 mins from Dubai International Airport at a distance of about 13 kms depending on the route opted for and the traffic. There is also a metro option from airport terminal 1. Al Nahda, is the closest metro station which is 4.7 kms away and is reachable in about 10 mins.
There are good options to eat and stay around the hospital.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Shopping trip organisation