- New Delhi
- 154 Beds
- Established in : 1997
- Super Specialty
- Saroj Super Speciality Hospital is a world-class healthcare provider that is quickly establishing itself as a global industry standard in India's tertiary healthcare system.
- The hospital's goal is to provide community members with world-class healthcare options by conducting medical research and implementing best management practices.
- In March 2001, the hospital was established as a Heart Institute which was inaugurated by the then Hon’ble President of India, Late Shri K R Narayanan.
- The flagship super specialty unit in New Delhi has been accredited by NABH Accreditation (National Accreditation Board for Hospital and Healthcare Providers) in 2013 and NABL Accreditation (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories) in 2011.
- It is also ISO certified and is on the panel of more than 100+ prestigious organizations including insurance companies and TPAs.
- It is additionally committed to working with transparency across all the walks of the hospital with a "Patient First" approach.
- n 2001, the Cardiology centre of Saroj Super Speciality was inaugurated by the then Hon’ble President of India, Late Shri K R Narayanan, and later hospital was upgraded to 111 beds with all specialties.
Bhagawan Mahavir Marg, Near Madhuban Chowk, Block A, Sector 14, Rohini
New Delhi 110085
Team and Specialities
- There is a wide range of specialties in Saroj Hospital that covers a majority of the medical conditions prevalent in the community.
- These specialties include cardiology, cancer care, urology, nephrology, hepatology, neurosurgery, pulmonology, dentistry, dermatology, and many more.
- It has a vast panel of doctors and other healthcare professionals who are internationally trained and highly skilled in their work.
- The hospital has talented medical and support professionals who have expertise in their respective fields.
Top Doctors At Saroj Super Speciality Hospital
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 40 years of experience
Dr. P.K. Gambhir
General Surgeon , 43 years of experience
Dr. P.K. Bhardwaj
General Surgeon , 34 years of experience
Dr. A.K Rawat
General Surgeon , 32 years of experience
Dr. Vijay Kakkar
Cosmetic Surgeon , 32 years of experience
Dr. P N Uppal
Surgical Oncologist , 30 years of experience
Dr. Ramesh Jain
Nephrologist , 25 years of experience
Dr. Sunil Kumar Batra
General Surgeon , 26 years of experience
Dr Kapil Goyal
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 18 years of experience
Dr. Anil K Vaid
Cardiac Surgeon , 22 years of experience
- Saroj Hospital is a 154 bedded Super specialty hospital with 5 floors and 2 basement floors.
- Saroj Super Speciality Hospital. Equipped with the latest technologies, and modern amenities, it has sophisticated medical diagnostic and therapeutic equipment like highly advanced Cath lab Units, Operation Theaters, Ultrafast Multi-slice CT scan, Non-invasive cardiac lab, and many other state-of-the-art technologies for performing advanced laparoscopic surgeries.
- The hospital complex is located in Delhi just 30 minutes from the airport and in close vicinity of most hotels and shopping malls.
- This is also one of the most modern private hospitals in India, equipped with state of art technology.
New Delhi International Airport
- Distance: 19.8 KM
- Duration: 29 minute
- Distance: 14 km
- Duration: 24 Minutes
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire