Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital, BangkokBangkok, Thailand Chat
- 400 Beds
- Established in : 1970
- Multi Specialty
- Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital is one of the subsidiary hospitals of Bangkok Dusit Medical Services, the largest private hospital network in Thailand known for its excellence and international standard care.
- Being a multispecialty hospital, it has more than 35 medical and surgical departments under Centres or Clinics like Paediatric Rehabilitation Centre, Revision Spine Centre, Liver & Digestive Institute, Bone and Joint, Spine Centre, Surgery Clinic, Heart Institute, Bone Marrow & Stem Cell transplantation Centre, Breast Centre, Fertility Centre, Neurology Centre, Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery Institute and many more.
- The Hospital is a recipient of many accolades such as Product Innovation Awards 2021, 2019 Best Corporate Hospital Award, The Gold Class Sai Yak Rak Hospital assessment 2019 for its distinguished neonatal care, Top 5 World’s Best Hospitals for Medical Tourism for 2018 to mention a few recent ones.
- It is a JCI accredited hospital and received a Certificate of Distinction to Childhood Asthma Program for the 7th consecutive year in 2018 by the JCI.
- The Hospital was certified by WHO, UNICEF, the Department of Health, and the Ministry of Public Health as a Mother & Baby-Friendly Hospital.
- The Hospital's excellence and quality in service and utilising the latest cutting edge technologies have made the Hospital recognised by the WHO and UNICEF.
- It has a team for international patients that assist foreign patients from appointments to discharge and after-care along with visas, liaising with embassies, language interpretations, accommodations, transportation, and all things relating to making a successful treatment and care.
- It provides an Emergency Air Ambulance to transfer patients over 30 domestic airports and within the region.
Need Help at Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital, Bangkok?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
Select Medical Department of Your Interest
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted us.
Join hundreds of happy patients who choose the right treatment and care.
488 Srinakarin Rd., Suanluang,
Team and Specialities
- The Hospital employs more than 500 expert medical professionals.
- Many of them have international degrees and have had experience working abroad and in Thailand.
- The staff are also well-trained to handle not only medical needs but also cultural sensitivities as well.
Top Doctors At Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital, Bangkok
Prof. Emeritus Charoen Chotigavanich
Spine Surgeon , 60 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Assistant Prof. Phongthorn Virojchaiwong
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 37 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Puchong Isarakul
Neurosurgeon , 21 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Prof. Prakit Tienboon
Spine Surgeon , 47 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Flt. Lt. Pattraporn Pootong
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 33 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Surached Apininbongkode
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 30 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Sirinthip Wongcharoen
Interventional Cardiologist , 19 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Associate Professor Chatupon Chotigavanichaya
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 27 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Natthaya Rajatavarn
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 29 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Sasinee Tongprasert
Medical Gastroenterologist , 19 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
- The Hospital is a 400 bed capacity with a wide selection of rooms with amenities.
- It has NICU and PICU serving neonatal care for infants and comprehensive support for families.
- It has cafes, restaurants, a convenience store, and shops.
- The Hospital is tastefully decorated to reflect the best ambience to patients and is child-friendly with colourful walls and pictures.
- Located in eastern Bangkok, it is close to Suvarnabhumi International Airport taking about 16 minutes to commute.
- There are many hotels, lodges, apartments nearby the Hospital. The cheapest hotel is about USD 8.
- There are several fancy restaurants and cafes within a 15-minute reach.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
- Air ambulance