- South Africa(31)
- South Korea(29)
- United Arab Emirates(20)
Best Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Mumbai
Hospitals By City
Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, VashiMumbai , India Established in : 2007 Number of Beds : 149 Multi Specialty, About Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Vashi
- Established in 2007, Fortis Hiranandani Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital offering range of advanced medical treatments.
- It is the only hospital in Navi Mumbai to be accredited by NABH.
- The hospital has won recognition in the form of National Energy Conservation Award by President of India.
- Hiranandani Hospital is the only hospital with an SRL-NABL accredited pathology laboratory.
- It is equipped with comprehensive medical care facilities such as orthopedic science, cardiology, neurology, pediatric science, urology, nephrology, ENT and obstetrics and gynecology.
Dr. L H Hiranandani Hospital, MumbaiMumbai , India Established in : 2004 Number of Beds : 240 Super Specialty, About Dr. L H Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai
- The hospital was established by Dr. L. H Hiranandani who initiated several operative techniques which are known as "Dr. Hiranandani's Operations" globally.
- In 2001, he received the ENT Surgeon of the ‘Millennium Award’ and the ‘SAARC Award’ on behalf of the SAARC countries.
- Within a span of 3 years after its establishment, the hospital became the first in Western India to receive NABH accreditation, which was given only to 8 hospitals in the country at that time.
- It is additionally accredited with NABL and ISO: 2006.
- Today, it has become a prominent center for all kinds of advanced and complex procedures, done with devices being operated with world-class technology.
P.D Hinduja Hospital & Medical Research Centre, MumbaiMumbai , India Established in : 1951 Number of Beds : 400 Multi Specialty, About P.D Hinduja Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai
- Established in 1951, P.D Hinduja Hospital is one of the most prestigious hospitals in the country.
- Known for providing services to the most eminent people, the hospital is accredited with NABH, HACCP, CAP and ISO 27001: 2005 and has received several honorable awards.
- The hospital has treated nearly 3 million patients successfully so far.
- P. D. Hinduja Hospital is amongst the first few in Mumbai to introduce MR Angiography and popularize non-invasive screening protocols combining color doppler and MRA for indications like carotid screening.
- It is also one of the first hospitals in India to perform laparoscopic gallbladder surgery.
Breach Candy Hospital, MumbaiMumbai , India Established in : 1950 Number of Beds : 173 Super Specialty, About Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai
- Established in 1950, Breach Candy Hospital is renowned for its excellent nursing, medical expertise and quality diagnostics.
- Accredited by NABH, it is one of the first few hospitals to get the license for component therapy.
- There is a dedicated Charity Wing where patients are treated at nominal charges.
- In 2018, the hospital carried out 6 kidney transplants out of which there were 5 live related kidney transplants and 1 live unrelated kidney transplant.
- It has earned national recognition as a leader in interventional cardiology.
- Famous personalities from Bollywood and Indian politics got treated here.
Asian Heart Institute, MumbaiMumbai , India Established in : 2002 Number of Beds : 250 Multi Specialty, About Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai
- Established in 2002, Asian Heart Institute (AHI) is India’s number 1 heart care hospital providing world-class cardiac care.
- Hospital has treated more than 300,000 patients, 20,000 heart surgeries and 35,000 angiographies.
- The hospital has pioneered treatment of complex heart surgeries with a staggering success rate of 99.8% in bypass surgeries and 99.4% in cardiac surgeries, which is the highest success rate in the world.
- Accredited by JCI, NIAHO and ISO, the hospital has been acknowledged as
- India's Best Private Cardiac Hospital by the Health Care Achievers Awards hosted by the Times of India Group
- India's Best Private Cardiac Care two years in a row in The WEEK-Hansa Research
- India's Best Cardiac Care Hospital by CNBC & ICICI Lombard healthcare award
- Listed amongst World's TOP 10 Best Hospitals for Medical Tourist by Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA)
- Listed amongst TOP 5 Cardiac Hospitals in India by Indiatimes.com
Seven Hills Hospital, MumbaiMumbai , India Established in : 1986 Number of Beds : 1500 Multi Specialty, About Seven Hills Hospital, Mumbai
- Established in 1986, Seven Hills Hospital is NABH, NABL and JCI accredited.
- It has performed over 2000 Cardiac Surgeries, 2,719 Angiographies and 1,527 Angioplasties.
- According to Limca Book Records, the hospital has attained the highest record of performing 19 Angioplasties & Angiographies on a single day.
- It ranked the 7th Best Hospital in Mumbai by the The Week Magazine.
- The hospital has 36 Centers of Excellence which includes Cardiac, Orthopedic, Oncology, Neurology, Cosmetics, Bone and Joint Care and Cancer Care.
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted Vaidam
NABH Certified Healthcare Discovery Platform
Vaidam is NABH certified healthcare discovery platform that will connect you to top-notch medical experts, hospitals, wellness options, and trusted travel partners to help identify and make the right healthcare choices.
Researched & Personalized Treatment Plan - Under One Roof
You can search for the best hospitals in India to treat cancer and ailments of the heart, bones or kidney, read about them, view photographs of the facilities at the hospitals and the places at which the hospitals are located, and check the cost of treatment.
Quality Treatment Within Your Budget
As soon as you post an enquiry, the patient relation team will collect details from you, share them with the doctors and hospitals on Vaidam's panel, and get a personalized treatment plan. We research to get quality treatment within your budget
Treatment to Travel
Vaidam concierge assists patients, to get medical Visa to travel to India, the best airline fares and arrangements for your stay. Our concierge also helps you with daily travel, language, and food concerns. Vaidam does everything to be your perfect host. All of Vaidam’s services are free of cost to patients.
If you are looking for medical care in India (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad or Ahmedabad) or in Turkey (Istanbul,Ankara or Antalya), Vaidam Health has a network in each of those cities.
Vaidam Health gets the prestigious NABH accreditation
Vaidam Health Coverage by Medical Travel Today - The Authoritative Newsletter for Medical Tourism
Vaidam Health gets covered by 'Your Story', India's Leading Online Magazine
Know how it works in less than 90 secs
Savoir comment cela fonctionne en moins de 90 secondes
Sepa cómo funciona en menos de 90 segundos
اعرف كيف يعمل في أقل من 90 ثانية
Узнайте, как это работает менее чем за 90 секунд
View More Updates
Note: Vaidam Health does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The services and information offered on www.vaidam.com are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician. Vaidam Health discourages copying, cloning of its webpages and its content and it will follow the legal procedures to protect its intellectual property