King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, BangkokBangkok, Thailand Chat
- 1435 Beds
- Established in : 1914
- Multi Specialty
- King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Bangkok was established in the year 30 May 1914 and serves as a public and tertiary care hospital, one of the best public hospitals in Thailand.
- It is operated by the Thai Red Cross Society and is also a teaching hospital for medicine and nursing.
- The hospital offers general and specialised medical and surgical specialities like Dentistry, ENT, Family Medicine, Forensic Medicine, General Surgery, Nuclear Medicine, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Paediatric Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery, Urology, and Rehabilitation to mention a few.
- The Radiology Department is well-equipped with advanced technologies such as Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), Computed tomography (CT Scan), Mammography and other Laboratory services.
- It also has 5 Centres of Excellence namely, the Cardiac Centre, Chulalongkorn Craniofacial Centre, Glaucoma Imaging & Diagnostic Centre, Excimer Laser Centre, and the Queen Sikriti Centre for Breast Cancer.
Need Help at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Bangkok?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
Select Medical Department of Your Interest
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted us.
Join hundreds of happy patients who choose the right treatment and care.
1873 Rama IV Rd, Pathum Wan,
Top Doctors At King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Bangkok
Dr. Seree Iamphongsai
Cosmetic Surgeon , 10 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Natkritta Phothiphonthawat
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 10 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Poonpissamai Suwajo
Cosmetic Surgeon , 17 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Thanapong Somkitrungroj
Ophthalmologist , 10 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Supanut Apinyawaseesuk
Ophthalmologist , 13 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Usanee Rianprayoon
Ophthalmologist , 15 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
- The Hospital has a historic administration building and other modern buildings like the Bhumisirimangkalanusorn and Sor Kor buildings.
- The Hospital campus also houses the Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University and the Srisavarindhira Thai Red Cross Institute of Nursing.
- With a capacity of 1435 beds, it is one of the largest hospitals in Thailand.
- It also has places of worship for Buddhists, Christians, and Muslims.
- It has a large food court, several restaurants, stores, community shops, and kiosk shops.
- It has Banks and ATMs, a Post Office, Shuttle Van Services for patients and relatives.
- The Hospital is ideally located in the heart of the city of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport is 26 minutes away while Don Mueang International Airport is about 25 minutes away.
- There are many star hotels to choose from around the Hospital. The lowest hotel price is USD about 13.
- There are many restaurants and cafes within a reach of 5-10 minutes or less.
- To travel around, Si Lom is the nearest subway station and taxis are plenty for service.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services