Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment at Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi.)
- With 145 beds and 5 operation theatres, the hospital also provides with state-of-the-art intensive care units.
- It is spread over 15 acres of land.
- It aims to set up a Biomechanical testing Laboratory in collaboration with its German colleagues.
- Offers comprehensive health care under one roof with the latest diagnostic equipment and advanced facilities.
- Provides Luxury rooms & Language Interpreters for International Patients.
- Multi cuisine facilites are offered by the Food and Beverage team.
- Distance: 5 kms
- Duration: 15 Mins
- Taxi: On call
- Metro Station:
- Distance: 3Kms
- Duration: 16mins
- Luxury, budget hotels and guest houses are easily available at USD 20 per day.
Vasant Kunj Marg, Opp Vasant Valley School, IAA Colony, Sector C, Vasant Kunj
New Delhi Delhi 110070
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Fitness centre
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
Patients from 60+ countries have trusted us.
Join hundreds of happy patients who choose the right treatment and care in India.
Verified Hotels & Guest Houses Near Hospital
Delhi Marine Club, C8 Vasant Kunj
Indira International Inn
Videos Related to Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi
Suffering from Osteoarthritis for Several Years, Ian Edward Fergusan Shares his Experience of a Successful Hip Replacement in India
Pushpavati Deo from Fiji sharing her experience about Knee Replacement Surgery
TKR using Computer Navigation Explained by Dr. Vivek Mahajan of ISIC, New Delhi
Spine Fixation and Fusion Surgery Explained by Dr. B. Mohapatra of ISIC, New Delhi
View More Videos
How do you rate the information on this page?
Average 1 ratings.