Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment at Global Hospitals, Mumbai.)
- 450 bedded multi specialty and multi organ transplant facility center
- World-class health care at affordable cost
- State-of the-art equipment and technologies
- Emergency room offers cardiopulmonary resuscitation, endotracheal intubation, securing central venous access, treating polytrauma and severe head injuries
- One of the few hospitals in India which has the Medical Gastroenetrology department equipped to perform anorectalManometry and its interpretation to study the whole gut transit time using SITZ markers.
- Featuring one of the best and most advanced technology in the field of brain tumor treatment in India
- Neurophysiology Lab equipped with EEG, EMG, NCS, and Evoked Potential systems including VEP, SSEP
- India’s first dual laser technology - “the latest technology” for prostrate treatment is available to treat prostrate or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH); ThuLEP (Thulium Laser Enucleation of Prostate).
- Employ the most cutting-edge technology in neurosurgery such as - intraoperative MRI computer-assisted brain surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, awake brain surgery and deep brain stimulation – for the management of neurological disorders.
- Offers a comprehensive suite of transplant programs for Kidney, Liver, Heart, Lung and others.
- State-of-the-art technology and world-procedures and the premier multi-organ transplant unit in India.
- Offers advice and administer treatment through “Telemedicine Connect Program” while being at the hospital to patients a great distance away
- Fleet of fully equipped ambulances, with life support systems and life-saving drugs with an ergonomic design for safety of patient
Airport: 16 Kms, 45 mins
Train Station: 2 Kms From Parel Railway Station
35, Dr. E Borges Road,
Hospital Avenue Opp Shirodkar High school, Parel,
Mumbai Maharashtra 400012
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
Pictures Of Global Hospitals, Mumbai
Patients from 60+ countries have trusted us.
Join hundreds of happy patients who choose the right treatment and care in India.
How do you rate the information on this page?