Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment at Global Hospitals, Mumbai.)
- 450 bedded multi specialty and multi organ transplant facility center
- World-class health care at affordable cost
- State-of the-art equipment and technologies
- Emergency room offers cardiopulmonary resuscitation, endotracheal intubation, securing central venous access, treating polytrauma and severe head injuries
- One of the few hospitals in India which has the Medical Gastroenetrology department equipped to perform anorectalManometry and its interpretation to study the whole gut transit time using SITZ markers.
- Featuring one of the best and most advanced technology in the field of brain tumor treatment in India
- Neurophysiology Lab equipped with EEG, EMG, NCS, and Evoked Potential systems including VEP, SSEP
- India’s first dual laser technology - “the latest technology” for prostrate treatment is available to treat prostrate or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH); ThuLEP (Thulium Laser Enucleation of Prostate).
- Employ the most cutting-edge technology in neurosurgery such as - intraoperative MRI computer-assisted brain surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, awake brain surgery and deep brain stimulation – for the management of neurological disorders.
- Offers a comprehensive suite of transplant programs for Kidney, Liver, Heart, Lung and others.
- State-of-the-art technology and world-procedures and the premier multi-organ transplant unit in India.
- Offers advice and administer treatment through “Telemedicine Connect Program” while being at the hospital to patients a great distance away
- Fleet of fully equipped ambulances, with life support systems and life-saving drugs with an ergonomic design for safety of patient
Airport: 16 Kms, 45 mins
Train Station: 2 Kms From Parel Railway Station
35, Dr. E Borges Road,
Hospital Avenue Opp Shirodkar High school, Parel,
Mumbai Madhya Pradesh 400012
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
Pictures Of Global Hospitals, Mumbai
Patients from 45+ countries have trusted us.
Join hundreds of happy patients who choose the right treatment and care in India.
How do you rate the information on this page?
Average 4.6 based on 8 ratings.