- 300 Beds
- Established in : 2003
- Super Specialty
- Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad owned by the Apollo Hospitals Group was set up in 2003 in the heart of the western state of Gujarat.
- The hospital is a super-speciality tertiary care hospital offering treatments for over +35 specialities.
- Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad also has dedicated Centres of Excellence for Cardiac Sciences, Orthopaedics including Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, and Spine Surgery, Neuro Sciences, Emergency Medicine, Cancer and Solid Organ Transplants. It is the only private hospital having an in-house, NABH accredited blood bank.
- It is Gujarat's first hospital having JCI accreditation in the first attempt and the first corporate hospital to conduct a liver transplant program in the state. The hospital has performed over 150 such solid organ transplants.
- The hospital has 300+ beds with the capacity to add another 100 beds. It has +89 ICU beds, 125 and 64 Slice CT Scan, 1.5 Tesla MRI and other high-end diagnostic facilities. Besides, the dedicated intensive units for Stem Cell Transplant and solid organ transplant, there are dedicated modular joint replacement theaters with laminar airflow.
- Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad, is the only CDC authorized centre for Immigration Health Check (USA, Australia, Canada) in the state. The hospital has a dedicated wing for international patients.
- It has received several awards and accreditations for its operations and staff.
- Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad is a state-of-the art modern facility spread over 10 acres with a built-up area of over 4,40,000 square feet.
- The surroundings are pleasing, well-maintained and so also are the premises and the wards.
- The area inside the hospital is clean, roomy, well-lit and airy.
- There is good natural light too.
Plot No.1 A, Bhat GIDC Estate,
Team and Specialities
Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad
Top Doctors At Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad
Dr. Tejas Thakkar
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 21 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
- +300 beds having the capacity to expand to 400.
- More than 89 ICU beds.
- Dedicated intensive units for Stem Cell Transplant & solid organ transplant.
- NABL accredited Pathology Laboratory.
- In-house blood bank (NABH Accredited).
- 125 and 64 Slice CT Scan, 1.5 Tesla MRI and other high-end diagnostic facilities.
- Dedicated modular joint replacement theaters with laminar airflow
- Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad is at a distance of six kms from Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport. It takes around 20 mins to travel by road in your private car.
- The metro ride is a good 1 hour 12 minute journey.
- Good local transport options too.
- There are interesting eating out options too.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Parking available
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- Online doctor consultation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Shopping trip organisation