- 187 Beds
- Established in : 2013
- Multi Specialty
- Al Zahra Hospital, Dubai is one of the pioneering healthcare providers that serves both national and international patients with personalised and evidence-based medical care.
- It is a multispecialty hospital with JCI accreditations. It is also CAP Accredited.
- The physicians are highly-skilled with board certification and accreditation and from different parts of the globe.
- It provides a high standard medical and surgical treatment with state-of-the-art technologies to ensure patients receive world-class care and exceptional comfort.
- It is a choice of destination for people from the GCC, North and West Africa, China and some European countries for preventive, tertiary, and secondary healthcare needs.
- Some of its numerous achievements and awards include Service Olympian Awards, 2017 Stevie Silver Winner on International Business, 2018 Winner of Annual Health Magazine Awards.
- It is a member of the Dubai Health Experience.
- It has a partnership with insurance agencies like NOW Health International, NEXT Care, NAS, Mednet etc
Images related to Al Zahra Hospital, Dubai
Select Medical Department of Your Interest
- CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIAC SURGERY (4)
- COSMETIC AND PLASTIC SURGERY (1)
- DERMATOLOGY (1)
- ENDOCRINOLOGY (2)
- ENT SURGERY (7)
- GASTROENTEROLOGY (6)
- GENERAL SURGERY (7)
- GYNECOLOGY (12)
- HEMATOLOGY (1)
- HEPATOLOGY (5)
- NEPHROLOGY (1)
- NEUROLOGY AND NEUROSURGERY (6)
- OBESITY OR BARIATRIC SURGERY (8)
- ONCOLOGY AND ONCOSURGERY (3)
- OPTHALMOLOGY (4)
- ORTHOPEDICS (8)
- PEDIATRICS AND PEDIATRIC SURGERY (6)
- PULMONOLOGY (1)
- RHEUMATOLOGY (2)
- SPINE SURGERY (2)
- UROLOGY TREATMENT (4)
- VASCULAR SURGERY (2)
Sheikh Zayed Rd
United Arab Emirates
Team and Specialities
- The Hospital received JCI accreditation as Centres of Excellence in Orthopaedics & Sports Injuries, Acute Myocardial Infraction, and Breast Cancer.
- It has 39 Specialities including Aesthetics, Dermatology, Family Medicine, Colorectal, General Surgery, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthlamology, Paediatrics, Urology to mention a few.
- It offers Packages like Bariatric Packages, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT), Cardiology Packages, Gastro Procedures, Wellness Package, Maternity Package, Gastroenterology Packages, and Dialysis Packages.
- There are more than 250 doctors and 400 nurses who are highly professional and experienced in their respective fields.
Top Doctors At Al Zahra Hospital, Dubai
Dr. Mohan Rangaswamy
Aesthetics and Plastic Surgeon , 28 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Girish Juneja
Advanced Laparoscopic, Minimal Access and Bariatric Surgeon , 30 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Rajeev Lochan
Interventional Cardiologist , 30 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Andreas Appelt
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 30 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Hoda Soliman
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 30 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
- This ultra-modern Hospital has a capacity of 187 beds.
- All patient rooms are designed for comfort with luxurious VIP rooms intended to overlook the stunning views like the Atlantis.
- Keeping up with its innovative character, the Hospital has the one of a kind technology in the region- an unique Artificial Intelligence Enabled 3Tesla MRI.
- It has a dedicated Internation Patients' Desk operated by Co-ordinators who will assist international patients right from the start of their registration to their discharge and post-operative follow-up including airport transfers, billing, and other special needs.
- It has Ambulance Services that is well-equipped and accredited with the Dubai Cooperation for Ambulance Service (DCAS) and RTA (Road and Transport Authority) Level 5 for adult, paediatrics, and neonatal emergencies.
- Al Zahra Hospital is ideally located in the heart of the city, in Sheikh Zayed Road, one of the posh areas of Dubai near the coastline near to the famous the Palm Jumeirah.
- The Dubai International Airport is about 34 minutes away from the Hospital depending on traffic.
- There are pharmacies around the Hospital within a 3 km radius.
- There are many restaurants serving delectable cusines within a 10 minute drive.
- There are mini-bus rentals, car rentals, National Taxi Service for sightseeing, shopping at the Mall of Emirates etc.
- Depending on the budget and location, there are countless hotels to choose accommodation from. The nearby hotel price ranges from USD 40 - 200.00 approximately.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation