About Prof. Kritvikrom Durongpisitkul
- Prof. Kritvikrom Durongpisitkul is one of the best pediatricians having 35 years of experience in this field.
- His areas of expertise are pediatric cardiology and pediatric heart intervention.
- He is adept in performing Trans-catheter pulmonary valve and interventional cardiac catheterization.
- He is member of esteemed associations which include: Fellow of American College of Cardiology (FACC) and Heart Association (2000), and Fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics (FAPP), Royal College of Pediatricians (1998), Thailand.
- He gained experience while working in different hospitals in the USA and Thailand.
- After completing pre-medicine in 1986, he did MD (1989) from Faculty of medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand.
Pediatric Cardiology Pediatric Heart Intervention Trans catheter Pulmonary valve Interventional cardiac catheterization
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Prof. Kritvikrom Durongpisitkul
, Pediatric Cardiology, American Board of Pediatrics, United States
, Pediatric Cardiology, American College of Cardiology, United States
, Clinical Fellow, Section of Pediatric Cardiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
, Diplomat , American Board of Pediatrics
, Pediatric Residency training/ Chief Resident, Deptt. Pediatric, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Centre, Lubbock, TX
, Pediatric Residency training, Deptt. Pediatric, Khon Kaen University, Khon-Kaen, Thailand
Prof. Kritvikrom Durongpisitkul's
- , 2005, MBA, EMBA-Sasin
- MD, 1989, Faculty of medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
- , 1989, Internship, Siriraj Hospital and Central Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- , 1986, Pre-medicine, Faculty of medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
2017- Adult Congenital Heart disease, The American Board of Internal Medicine 2010- Medtronic Melody-Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve training 2006-Recertify for American Sub Board of Pediatric Cardiology 2000- Fellow of American College of Cardiology (FACC) Membership of Heart Association of Thailand 1998- Fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics (FAPP) Membership of Royal College of Pediatricians (Thailand)