Prof. Dr. Suresh H. Advani
Medical OncologistChief , Fellowship, MD, MBBS, 43 years of experience
Mumbai , India
List Of Treatments
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Prof. Dr. Suresh H. Advani
Consultant, Tata Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions About Prof. Dr. Suresh H. Advani
Prof. Dr. Suresh H. Advani practices at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
Prof. Dr. Suresh H. Advani specialty is Medical Oncologist
Prof. Dr. Suresh H. Advani is Medical Oncologist with 43 years of experience.
Prof. Dr. Suresh H. Advani is Fellowship, MD, MBBS.
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Oral Cancer Treatment in India
- Is PET/ CT Scan Important for Cancer Investigations?
- A Patient’s Guide To CyberKnife – The Cutting Edge Technology in Precision Surgery
- Key Differences Between Gamma Knife and CyberKnife Treatment – Procedure, Side-effects, Costs and more
- The Advantages of Genetic Testing in Early Detection and Effective Treatment of Cancer
- How Much Does Cyberknife Treatment Cost?
- What are the early warning signs of Colon Cancer?
- Understanding Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- MRI Scan Cost
- Breast Cancer Treatment in India
- Cervical Cancer Treatment in India
- Cancer Treatment in India
- Cost of Cancer Treatment in India
- A Complete Guide to Immunotherapy Treatment in India
- Millions of Indians are Grappling with the Costs of Cancer Treatment
- Which is the best Oncology Hospitals in India
- Chemotherapy Cost in Delhi
- Chemotherapy Cost in Mumbai
- Chemotherapy Cost in Bangalore
More About Medical Oncologist
A medical oncologist treats cancer using chemotherapy or other medications such as targeted therapy or immunotherapy.
There may be Change in bowel or bladder habit, sore that does not heal, Unusual bleeding or discharge, Thickening or lump in the breast or elsewhere, Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing, Obvious change in a wart or mole and hoarseness in voice.
Tests like Biopsy, Bone Marrow Aspiration and Biopsy, Bone Scan, Breast MRI, Colonoscopy, Computed Tomography (CT) Scan, Digital Rectal Exam (DRE) etc are performed.
Chemotherapy session varies in length and frequency, it depends on the individual treatment plan prescribed by the doctor. Some last as long as three or four hours, while others may only take an half-hour.
A medical oncologist treats cancer using chemotherapy or other medications, such as targeted therapy or immunotherapy wheras the surgical oncologist removes the tumor and nearby tissue during surgery.