About Prof. Dr. Med. Jurgen Kiwit
- Prof. Dr. Med. Jürgen Kiwit is a neurosurgeon with 35+ years of experience.
- His areas of expertise include Kyphoplasty, Vertebroplasty, endoscopic intervertebral disc surgery, Neuronavigation for spinal and cranial surgery.
- He is a member of AANS (American Association of Neurological Surgeons), WFNS (World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies) and Mayo Alumni German Speaking League.
- Dr. Kiwit completed his graduation followed by post-graduation.
- He did his training in neurosurgery from prestigious hospitals in Germany.
- He has many publications under his name in both national and international journals.
Vertebroplasty, Endoscopic intervertebral disc surgery, Neuronavigation for spinal and cranial surgery
Work Experience of Prof. Dr. Med. Jurgen Kiwit
Consultant, MEOCLINIC International Private Clinic, Berlin
Senior Resident, Heinrich-Heine-University Düsseldorf Medical School, Düsseldorf
Consultant, Heinrich-Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf
Chief, Helios Hospital, Berlin
Prof. Dr. Med. Jurgen Kiwit's
- Fellowship, 1991, Mayo-Clinic, USA
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)