About Prof. Dr. Med. Henning Baberg
- Prof. Dr. Med. Henning Baberg is a cardiologist with 22+ years of experience.
- His areas of expertise include heart catheter, percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty, atrial appendage closure, rotablation, atrial septal defect closure and more.
- He is a member of the Medical Advisory Board of Helios Kliniken GmbH and Rector of the Medical School Berlin.
- Dr. Baberg has many publications under his name in both national and international medical journals.
- He completed his graduation from the renowned medical university of Germany.
- He also did training in the cardiology field under the worldwide-renowned doctors of the country.
Heart catheter, Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty, Atrial appendage closure, Rotablation, Atrial septal defect closure
Work Experience of Prof. Dr. Med. Henning Baberg
Consultant, Ruhr-University Bochum, Bochum
Professor, University Clinic Bergmannsheil, Germany
Prof. Dr. Med. Henning Baberg's
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)