About Prof. Dr. Marion Kiechle
- Prof. Dr. Marion Kiechle is an Internationally renowned Medical Oncologist with +30 years of practice.
- Her area of expertise is Breast cancer, Gynecological cancer and the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of Tumor disease in women.
- She is a member of the German Medical Association, the German Society of Gerontology and Geriatrics and the German Cancer Society.
- Prof. Dr. Marion Kiechle gained her MBBS (1986) from the University of Freiburg.
- She did her specialization in Oncology (1987) at the University of Freiburg.
- She has a PhD (1995) from the University Hospital Freiburg.
- Prof. Dr. Marion Kiechle is the author of several publications and articles.
Endometrial cancer, Ovarian cancer, Breast cancer, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
List Of Treatments
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia - ALL in Adults
- Breast Biopsy
- Urethral Valves
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Female Sterilization - Tubectomy
- Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Treatment of
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Pelvic Surgery
- Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- Robotic Female Surgery or
- Advanced Robotics
- Endometriosis Surgery
- Therapeutic Hysteroscopy
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - HCL
- Blocked Fallopian Tube Treatment
- Hysteroscopy and Tubal cannulation
- Total Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Radical Hysterectomy with Lymph Node Dissection
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
Work Experience of Prof. Dr. Marion Kiechle
Director, TUM School of Medicine
Professor, Kiel University
Prof. Dr. Marion Kiechle's
- MBBS, 1986, University of Freiburg
- Post Graduation, 1987, University of Freiburg
- Post Graduation, 1995, University Hospital Freiburg
- Bavarian Order of Merit.
- Kiechle M, Hinrichs M, Jacobsen A, Lüttges J, Pfisterer J, Kommoss F, Arnold N: “Genetic imbalances in precursor lesions of endometrial cancer detected by CHG.” Am J Pathol. 2000; 156: 1827-1833.
- Kiechle M, Jacobsen A, Schwarz-Boeger U, Hedderich J, Pfisterer J, Arnold N. "CGH detects genetic imbalances in primary ovarian carcinomas correlated with grade of differentiation." Cancer (2001) 91(3):534-40.
- German Consortium for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer der Deutschen Krebshilfe (Leitung M. Kiechle). "Comprehensive analysis of 989 patients with breast or ovarian cancer provides BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation profiles and frequencies for the german population." Int J Cancer (2002) 97: 472-480.
- Meindl A, Hellebrand H, Wiek C, Erven V, Wappenschmidt B, Niederacher D, Freund M, Lichtner P, Hartmann L, Schaal H, Ramser J, Honisch E, Kubisch C, Wichmann HE, Kast K, Deissler H, Engel C, Müller-Myhsok B, Neveling K, Kiechle M, Mathew CG, Schindler D, Schmutzler RK, Hanenberg H. "Germline mutations in breast and ovarian cancer pedigrees establish RAD51C as a human cancer susceptibility gene." Nat Genet. 2010 May;42(5):410-4.
- Kiechle M.(Hrsg.). Gynäkologie und Geburtshilfe. Elsevier Verlag, München. 2. Auflage 2011. ISBN 978-3-437-42407-6
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)