- South Korea(70)
- United Arab Emirates(54)
- New Delhi(63)
- Greater Noida(1)
- Navi Mumbai(1)
- Adhesion Surgery(306)
- Hernia Repair - Epigastric(306)
- Epididymal Cyst Removal(306)
- Debridement of wound, burn, or infection(306)
- Inguinal Hernia Repair(306)
- Craniofacial Reconstruction Surgery(306)
- Tummy Tuck(306)
- Hydrocele Operation - Adult(306)
- Bartholin Abscess excision and drainage(306)
- Pilonidal Sinus(306)
- Femoral Embolectomy(306)
- Cows Milk Protein Allergy(306)
- D2 Gastrectomy(306)
- Femoral-Popliteal Bypass(306)
- Haemorrhoids Treatment(306)
- Polyps and Polyposis Syndrome(306)
- Local Skin Flap, small(306)
- Varicose Ulcer Treatment(306)
- Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy (Piles)(306)
- Ambiguous Genitalia Surgery(306)
- Varicose Vein Removal(306)
- Inguinal Hernia Repair Surgery(306)
- LASER Surgeries(306)
- Closure of Fistulas(306)
- HIV - Human Immunodeficiency Virus Treatment(306)
- General Heath Check- up for Men(306)
- Leg Injury(306)
- Abscess Drainage(306)
- Pancreas Transplant(306)
- maestro rechargeable system(306)
- Amputation - Toe(306)
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD) (306)
- Appendicitis Treatment (306)
- Breast - Wide Excision and Axillary Sample(306)
- Inguinal Hernia Repair(306)
- Pediatric Inguinal Hernia Repair(306)
- Mastectomy - Male Subcutaneuos(306)
- Advanced Robotics(306)
- Health Checkup(306)
- Cholecystectomy - Gall Bladder Removal(306)
- Gastric Bypass Surgery(41)
- Liposuction Surgery(41)
- Gastric Banding Surgery(41)
- Duodenal Switch(41)
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery(41)
- laparoscopic biliopancreatic diversion(41)
- Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital, Mumbai(12)
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi(10)
- Fortis Hospital, Bangalore (Bannerghatta Road)(10)
- S. L. Raheja Hospital, Mumbai(9)
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi(8)
- Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Vashi(8)
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai(7)
- Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai(7)
- Ruby General Hospital, Kolkata(7)
- AMRI Hospitals, Saltlake(6)
- Apollo Specialty Hospitals, Vanagaram(6)
- Apollo Spectra Hospital, New Delhi(6)
- Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai(5)
- Apollo Spectra Hospital, Mumbai(5)
- Apollo Spectra Hospital, Chennai(5)
- Fortis Escorts Hospital Jaipur(5)
- Apollo Hospitals, Mumbai(5)
- Prashanth Multi Speciality Hospital, Chennai(4)
- Apollo First Med Hospitals, Kilpauk(4)
- Max Super Speciality hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi(4)
- Apollo Specialty Hospital, OMR(4)
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata(4)
- Saroj Super Speciality Hospital(3)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Bathinda(3)
- IBS Institute of Brain and Spine, New Delhi(3)
- Apollo Hospitals, Tondiarpet(3)
- Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi(3)
- Sparsh Super Speciality Hospital, Infantry Road(3)
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Gurgaon(3)
- Apollo Medics Super Speciality Hospital, Lucknow(3)
- Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, New Delhi(3)
- AMRI Hospital, Kolkata (Dhakuria)(3)
- Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad(3)
- Manipal hospitals Life's On, Jayanagar(3)
- Medica Superspecialty Hospital(3)
- Hosmat Hospital, Bangalore(2)
- Apollo Hospital, Vizag(2)
- Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon(2)
- Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) Bangalore(2)
- AMRI Hospital, Kolkata (Mukundapur)(2)
- Apollo Speciality Hospital, Jayanagar(2)
- Saifee Hospital, Mumbai(2)
- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon(2)
- Apollo Cradle & Children's Hospital, Koramangala(2)
- Avanti Institute of Cardiology Pvt. Ltd.(2)
- Manipal Hospital Millers Road formerly Vikram Hospital Bangalore(2)
- Jaypee Hospital, Noida(2)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali(2)
- AMRI Hospitals, Bhubaneswar(2)
- Manipal Hospital Formerly Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Bangalore (Yeshwanthpur)(2)
- Metro Hospital & Cancer Institute, Preet Vihar, New Delhi (2)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi(2)
- New Age Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai(2)
- SCI International Hospital, New Delhi(2)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi(2)
- Manipal hospitals Life's On, Whitefield(2)
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon(2)
- Manipal Hospital Varthur Road formerly Columbia Asia Bangalore(2)
- Vijaya Hospital, Chennai(2)
- Manipal Hospital Formerly Columbia Asia, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon(2)
- Sakra World Hospital, Bangalore(1)
- Apollo Hospital, Hyderguda(1)
- Fortis Malar Hospital ,Chennai (1)
- Dr. L H Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai (1)
- Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad(1)
- Aster RV Hospital (J P Nagar) Bangalore(1)
- Sharda Hospital, Greater Noida(1)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Dehradun(1)
- Sparsh Hospital (Yeshwanthpur) Bangalore(1)
- Fortis Hospital, Vadapalani(1)
- CK Birla Hospital, Gurgaon(1)
- Apollo Spectra Hospital, Bangalore(1)
- Max Multi Speciality Centre, Noida(1)
- CK Birla Hospital, Jaipur(1)
- Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Nagpur (1)
- Aster CMI Hospital (Hebbel) Bangalore(1)
- EMC Super Specialty Hospital, Amritsar(1)
- Bhagwan Mahavir Medica Superspecialty Hospital, Ranchi(1)
- Global Hospitals, Mumbai(1)
- Fortis Hospital and Kidney Institute (Rash Behari Ave), Kolkata(1)
- Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi(1)
- Aster MIMS, Calicut(1)
- Apollo Cancer Hospital, Chennai(1)
- Global Hospitals, Hyderabad(1)
- Fortis Hospital Ludhiana(1)
- Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi(1)
- Fortis Hospital, Noida(1)
- Apollo Hospital, Nashik(1)
- Cloudnine Hospital, Bangalore(1)
- BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Bangalore(1)
- Phyathai 2 Hospital, Bangkok(1)
- Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad(1)
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai(1)
- Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi(1)
- Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai(1)
- Apollo Children's Hospital, Chennai (1)
- Aster Medcity Kochi(1)
- Fortis Hospital, Bangalore (Cunningham Road)(1)
- RLKC Hospital & Metro Heart Institute, Pandav Nagar, Delhi(1)
- Millennium Cancer Center, Gurgaon(1)
- Yatharth Super Specialty Hospital, Greater Noida(1)
- Kiran Multi Super Speciality Hospital & Research Center(1)
- Nayati Medicity, Mathura(1)
- Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad(1)
- Apollo Hospital (Bannerghatta Road) Bangalore (1)
- Meitra Hospital, Kerala(1)
- Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai(1)
- Amandeep Hospital, Amritsar(1)
- Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon(1)
- Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad(1)
- QRG Health City, Faridabad(1)
- KD Hospital Ahmedabad(1)
- Digestive Health Institute, Mumbai(1)
- Fortis Hospital (Anandapur) Kolkata(1)
- Sanar International Hospital(1)
- Max Superspecialty Hospital, Mohali(1)
- Paras JK Hospital, Udaipur(1)
Best Bariatric Surgeons in India
Doctors By City
Dr. Aritra Ghosh
General Surgeon, Bangalore, IndiaConsultant, 16 years of experience , , Manipal hospitals Life's On, Whitefield Highlights
Laparoscopic hernia surgeries Abdominal wall reconstructions Surgeries of the breast, thyroid and the salivary glands. Lumpectomy Pancreatectomy Cholecystectomy Laparoscopic cholecystectomy Piles surgeries Endosopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography
- Dr. Aritra Ghosh is among the top General & Laparoscopic Surgeons and Surgical Gastroenterologists with 16 years of experience.
- He completed his MBBS in 2004 from NRS Medical College, Kolkata, and then did his DNB in 2009 from The Calcutta Medical Research Institute.
- After that, he completed the fellowship awarded to him by the Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India.
- Dr. Ghosh is renowned for GI surgeries pertaining to the colon & rectum, liver & bile, gastric bypass surgery, and upper GI surgeries.
- He is also known for treating medical conditions such as laparoscopic hernia surgeries, abdominal wall reconstructions, and surgeries on the breast, thyroid, and salivary glands.
- Some of the other major procedures performed by him are lumpectomy, pancreatectomy, cholecystectomy, gastric binding, laparoscopic cholecystectomy, piles surgeries, and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography.
- He has been associated with many reputed hospitals in India.
- He has very few research papers that he wrote for leading medical journals.
Dr Satish N
General Surgeon, Bangalore, IndiaSenior Consultant, 25 years of experience , , , Manipal Hospital Formerly Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Bangalore (Yeshwanthpur) Highlights
Piles Colectomy Pancreatectomy Hernia Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Dr. Satish is a renowned Laparoscopic and General Surgeon with 25+ experience.
- Operated major Gastro-Intestinal and Bariatric surgeries like Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery, Bariatric surgery, complex hernia repair, complex high anal fistula repair, Acute Trauma management, Acute Surgical Intensive Care, comprehensive stoma management, thyroid, and neck surgery.
- His expertise lies in treating Basic upper and lower GI Endoscopy, Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy, Thyroid and neck Surgery, Breast Surgery, Diabetic septic foot care, High anal fistulas, and Hepatobiliary, and Pancreatic Surgeries.
- He has vast experience in dealing with almost all the major complex GI surgeries, like Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery, Bariatric surgery, complex hernia repair, complex high anal fistula repair, Acute Trauma management, etc.
- He has done fellowships all around the world from some of the very prestigious institutions.
Dr. Prajesh Bhuta
General Surgeon, Mumbai, IndiaSenior Consultant, 22 years of experience , , , Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai Highlights
Piles, Fissures, Fistula, Colorectal Cancer, Colitis Incontinence Surgery
- One of the renowned laparoscopic surgeons
- Trained in advanced procedures like stapled apoplexy and laser treatment for piles.
- Expertise in simple though relatively painless procedures for fissures and fistulas like fistula plugs
- Interests are in Keyhole surgery or colonic and rectal cancer offering patients less pain and faster recover
- Trained in advanced laparoscopic pouch surgery for colitis avoiding a permanent stoma.
- Work on many newer therapies for fecal and urinary incontinence like biofeedback and implantation of pacemaker-like the heart
- Member of various renowned associations such as Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Dr. Madva Jayashankar
General Surgeon, Bangalore, IndiaConsultant, 33 years of experience , , , Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) Bangalore Highlights
Endosurgery Liver Transplant Lung Transplant Cardio Thoracic Surgery Hair Transplant Surgery FUT Hair Transplant Cancer Surgery Thyroidectomy Vascular Surgery Piles Treatment (Non Surgical) Liver Disease Treatment Trauma Surgery Gynecomastia Treatment / Surgery
- Dr. Madva JayaShankar is an eminent General Surgeon, who has an experience of 33 years.
- He specializes in organ transplant surgeries, cancer-related surgeries, trauma-related surgeries, gynecomastia and many more.
- He has served as a Treasurer to the Surgical Society of Bangalore.
- Dr. Madva completed his MBBS in 1985 from University of Mysore, and MS from Mangalore University in 1987.
- He then went on to do FRCH from Royal College of Surgeons in 1999.
- At present, he is a member of the Association of Surgeons of India, Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons, Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Association of Minimal Access Surgery, and Asia Pacific Hernia Society.
Dr. Arun Prasad
Obesity and Bariatric Surgeon, New Delhi, IndiaSenior Consultant, 34 years of experience , , , Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi Highlights
Laparoscopic, Thoracoscopic and Bariatric Surgery, Single Incision Laparoscopy and Advanced Upper & Lower GI Laparoscopic Surgeries, Robotic and Laproscopic Gastric Bypass, Laparoscopic Gastric banding for Morbid Obesity, Thoracoscopic removal of Hydatid cyst of the lungs, Laparoscopic Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic Gall Bladder Surgery
- At present he is one of the world’s youngest surgeons with an experience of over 7000 laparoscopic operations. (Surgical experience of 34 years and Laparoscopic experience for 24 years)
- Done the world’s first Laparoscopic operation of Gall Bladder fistula with the large intestine which too is recognized over the world in eminent medical journals.
- Done the world’s first Thoracoscopic removal of the Hydatid cyst of the lungs.
- Worked on the other complex and advanced laparoscopic operations for various abdominal and chest problems.
- Conducted one of the first series in the world in 1994, showing the feasibility and safety of doing Laparoscopic gall bladder surgery and sending home on the same day.
- One of the very few Indians who have had the honor to be a tutor in Laparoscopic Surgery in the courses conducted at The Royal College of Surgeons, London. Presently he is a tutor in Surgery for the Royal College of Surgeons of UK and also an examiner for MRCS conducted by the Royal College.
- One of the few surgeons doing ETS for Hyperhidrosis
- His specialties are Robotic and Laparoscopic Gastric bypass and Laparoscopic Gastric banding for Morbid Obesity ( Pioneer of robotic single anastomosis gastric bypass surgery in the world, has presented this at European, British and American forums )
Dr. Ramen Goel
General Surgeon, Mumbai, IndiaConsultant, 33 years of experience , , , New Age Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai Highlights
Obesity Surgery Gastric Band Ileal Interposition Surgery Diabetes Surgery Metabolic Surgery Bariatric (Gastric Bypass) Surgery Weight loss surgery Gastric Plication Bariatric Surgery Single Port Surgeries Gastric Balloon Gastric Bypass Surgery Mini Lap Surgery
- Dr. Ramen Goel is a Bariatric Surgeon with an experience of nearly 33 years.
- He holds an expertise in surgical procedures such as Laparoscopic Gastric band surgery, banded gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, revision bariatric surgery and many others.
- He was the first to perform Laparoscopic Gastric Band Surgery & Banded Gastric Bypass surgery in India.
- He received specialized training in bariatric surgeries in France & the USA.
- He has been the President for All India Association for Advanced Research on Obesity and Co-Chief Editor in Journal of Obesity and Metabolic Research.
- Dr. Ramen completed his MBBS in 1986, followed by MS in General Surgery in 1987 from Aligarh Muslim University.
- He also did a Fellowship, FICS from The International College of Surgeon USA in 2000.
- Currently, he is a member of International Association for Study of Obesity, and National Association of Obesity Surgeons.
Dr. Manmohan Kamat
General Surgeon, Mumbai, IndiaHOD, 27 years of experience , , Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital, Mumbai Highlights
Laser Surgeries, Hernia and anorectal conditions, Diagnostic and Thoracoscopic Surgeries, Endo-laparposcopic Surgery
- Dr. Manmohan Kamat is a general and laparoscopic surgeon with 27+ years of experience.
- He has performed more than 15000 endoscopic surgeries.
- He holds 2nd rank in university in MS (Gen Surgery).
- He has been trained in Advanced Endoscopic surgery at Israel in 1999.
- Dr. Kamat holds expertise in laser surgeries, hernia and anorectal conditions, diagnostic and thoracoscopic surgeries and endo-laparoscopic surgery.
- He has many national & international publications under his name.
Dr. Saket Goel
General Surgeon, New Delhi, IndiaSenior Consultant, 20 years of experience , Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi Highlights
Piles, Fissure and Fistula In Ano Colorectal Surgery Liver Disease Treatment Liver Surgery Robotic Surgery Hernia Repair Surgery Intestine Surgery Piles Treatment (Non Surgical) GI/HPB Surgery Minimally Invasive Surgery Liver Problems Bariatric Surgeries Abdominal surgery LASIK Eye Surgery Piles Treatment Piles Surgery Haemorrhoids Fissure in Ano Bleeding in Stool
- Dr. Saket Goel is a well known General Surgeon with experience of more than 20 years.
- He has special acumen in carrying out Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Laparoscopic Hernia Repair (Inguinal, and Ventral), Laparoscopic Appendicectomy, Bariatric Surgery, Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy, Laparoscopic Liver Hydatid Cyst, Laparoscopic Bowel surgery (Anterior resection, APR, and Rectal Prolapse), Laparoscopic Gastric Surgery (Hellers Myotomy, Fundoplication, and GIST), Laparoscopic Gynaecology (Ovarian Cyst, Endometriosis, Ectopic), Diagnostic Laparoscopy, Laparoscopic Lymph Node Biopsy, HALS Surgery for Colorectal Cancer and Robotic Surgery.
- He is engaged in teaching DNB students (General Surgery and Surgical Gastroenterology) and helps them in their research work.
- He is also one of the Founders and Secretary of Colorectal Cancer Research Foundation.
- He is the recipient of MAMCOS Appreciation Award in 2010.
- He not only participates in workshops, conferences, and CMEs but also organizes CMEs in hospitals on topics such as: Reducing surgical complications, Minimal Access Surgery, Colorectal Cancer- latest approach, Ulcerative Colitis, etc.
- He is a member of numerous prestigious associations that are: Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), IAGES (Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons), Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI), Delhi Medical Association (DMA), Indian Medical Association (IMA), Association of Colon and Rectal Surgeons of India, MAMCOS and Colorectal Cancer Research Foundation.
- He is also associated with research and has published several papers in both National and International journals.
Dr. Ajay Kumar Kriplani
Obesity and Bariatric Surgeon, Gurgaon, IndiaDirector, 33 years of experience , , Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon Highlights
Bariatric and General Surgery, Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- Dr A.K. Kriplani is one of the most respected surgeon in the field of laparoscopic and gastrointestinal surgery in India .
- With an experience of over 33 years, he is among the first few surgeons to introduce laparoscopic surgery in India & also advancing it to the next levels.
- He was the first one to perform laparoscopic adrenalectomy, laparoscopic splenectomy and laparoscopic live donor nephrectomy for renal transplant in India.
- He has been awarded with many International awards and honour’s including the prestigious Dr S.R. Joglekar Award and Dr N. Sethuraman Oration.
- He has trained hundreds of surgeons in laparoscopic surgery from India and adjoining countries like Nepal, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc.
- Dr Kriplani completed his MBBS & MS from the Ravi Shankar University in Raipur, Madhya Pradesh
- Dr Kriplani has been invited nationally and internationally for delivering guest lectures and demonstration of live laparoscopic surgeries.
- He can be followed at LinkedIn https://in.linkedin.com/in/drakkriplani
Dr. Nitish Jhawar
General Surgeon, Mumbai, IndiaConsultant, 20 years of experience , , , Apollo Hospitals, Mumbai Highlights
Laparoscopic Surgery Robotic Surgery Abdominal Wall Reconstruction AWR for complex hernia surgery Laser in Coloproctology in PIles, Fissure, Fistula, Pilonidal sinus Pelvic floor Lab VAAFT in fistula DGHAL for Hemorrhoids
- Dr. Nitish Jhawar is an experienced General & Laparoscopic Surgeon with an extensive career of 20+ years in the field.
- He is a prominent member of the Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), the Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI), the Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES), the Association of Colo-Rectal Surgeons Of India, and the Navi Mumbai Surgeons Association (NMSA).
- He is also a faculty member of Ethicon Endosurgery Mumbai and CeMAST Worli Mumbai. He also teaches Postgraduate fellowship MUHS in Colorectal Surgery at Zen Hospital, Mumbai.
- Dr. Jhawar won Best Paper Award for "Laparoscopic Diaphragmatic Hernia Repair" at the 4th International Congress of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India.
- He has undergone training in the sphincter-saving treatment of Fistula, a video-assisted endoscopic treatment VAAFT from Germany based Dr. Monreio, the inventor of the technique.
- Along with this, he has also penned well-researched publications in international and national journals.
- His key specialization is in Laparoscopic Hernia repair, Laparoscopic Appendix, Gall Bladder Surgery, Surgery for GERD, Piles surgery, Pilonidal Sinus Surgery, Fistula Surgery, Anal Fissure Surgery, Hernia Repair Surgery, etc.
Need help choosing the right doctor
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Need help choosing the right doctor
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted Vaidam
NABH Certified Healthcare Discovery Platform
Vaidam is NABH certified healthcare discovery platform that will connect you to top-notch medical experts, hospitals, wellness options, and trusted travel partners to help identify and make the right healthcare choices.
Researched & Personalized Treatment Plan - Under One Roof
You can search for the best hospitals in India to treat cancer and ailments of the heart, bones or kidney, read about them, view photographs of the facilities at the hospitals and the places at which the hospitals are located, and check the cost of treatment.
Quality Treatment Within Your Budget
As soon as you post an enquiry, the patient relation team will collect details from you, share them with the doctors and hospitals on Vaidam's panel, and get a personalized treatment plan. We research to get quality treatment within your budget
Treatment to Travel
Vaidam concierge assists patients, to get medical Visa to travel to India, the best airline fares and arrangements for your stay. Our concierge also helps you with daily travel, language, and food concerns. Vaidam does everything to be your perfect host. All of Vaidam’s services are free of cost to patients.
If you are looking for medical care in India (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad or Ahmedabad) or in Turkey (Istanbul,Ankara or Antalya), Vaidam Health has a network in each of those cities.
Vaidam Health gets the prestigious NABH accreditation
Vaidam Health Coverage by Medical Travel Today - The Authoritative Newsletter for Medical Tourism
Vaidam Health gets covered by 'Your Story', India's Leading Online Magazine
Know how it works in less than 90 secs
Savoir comment cela fonctionne en moins de 90 secondes
Sepa cómo funciona en menos de 90 segundos
اعرف كيف يعمل في أقل من 90 ثانية
Узнайте, как это работает менее чем за 90 секунд
View More Updates
Note: Vaidam Health does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The services and information offered on www.vaidam.com are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician. Vaidam Health discourages copying, cloning of its webpages and its content and it will follow the legal procedures to protect its intellectual property