About Dr. Yaser Habrawi
- Dr. Yaser Habrawi is a dynamic Ophthalmologist possessing more than 30 years of experience.
- He holds expertise in anterior segment surgery, glaucoma surgery, cataract surgery, etc.
- After finishing his pre-medical school from the Abdulmunem Riad College, Aleppo, Syria in 1973, he pursued a Doctor in Medicine from Aleppo University, Faculty of Medicine in 1979.
- He has a fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, since 2001 and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow 2019.
- He has been an Examiner at the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons, Glasgow, since 2013.
Lid chalazia and tumors Ectropion and entropion surgeries Upper blepharoplasty Pterygium surgery, with and without conjunctival and amniotic membrane graft Refractive surgery: LASIK, femto-second LASIK, surface ablation Insertion of Phakic intraocular lenses (ICL) as refractive treatment for patients who cannot undergo LASIK surgery Cataract surgeries: adult and pediatric phacoemulsification with foldable sutureless implants Glaucoma surgery: trabeculectomy Squint surgery for horizontal muscles Intraocular injections for macular and retinal diseases YAG laser iridotomy and capsulotomy Argon laser for the retina Laser treatment for glaucoma
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Yaser Habrawi
, Al Razi Hospital (Ministry of Health affiliated), Ophthalmology Department, Aleppo, Syria
, The Hospital for Eye Surgery “Ibn Nafis” (Ministry of Health affiliated), Damascus, Syria
, The National Eye Bank Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead, Sussex, England
, Aleppo Military Hospital, Aleppo, Syria
, Sunderland Eye Infirmary, Sunderland, DR2 9HP
Dr. Yaser Habrawi's
- , 1973, Pre-medical School, Abdulmunem Riad College, Aleppo, Syria
- MD, 1979, Medical School, Aleppo University, Faculty of Medicine