About Dr. Vorachai Ratanatarathorn
- Dr. Vorachai Ratanatarathorn is one of the most reputed Medical Oncologists in Thailand.
- He holds 45 years of extensive experience in his field.
- He completed his MD from Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, in 1976, Diploma in Internal Medicine from Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, USA, in 1980.
- He also gained a Fellowship in Medical Oncology from Wayne State University, USA, in 1982.
- He speaks English and Thai.
Chemotherapy Internal Medicine
List Of Treatments
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia - ALL in Adults
- Breast Biopsy
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - HCL
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Dr. Vorachai Ratanatarathorn's
- MD, 1976, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University
- Diploma, 1980, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Fellowship, 1982, Wayne State University, USA