About Dr. Vivek Mundada
- Dr. Vivek Mundada is a British Board qualified consultant paediatric neurologist with a proven track record of working in the hospital and health care field.
- Dr. Vivek Mundada's education and experience qualify him to treat children with complex neurological conditions such as neurodevelopmental disorders, neonatal neurology, complex epilepsy, childhood headaches, cerebral palsy and other movement disorders, neuromuscular disorders, complex neurodisability, and congenital neurological disorders.
- He travelled to the UK for further subspeciality training after finishing his MBBS and DCH in India. He obtained CCT in this domain after successfully completing subspecialty specialisation in Paediatric Neurodisability and Neurology.
- The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health in the United Kingdom bestowed upon him the MRCPCH and DCH degrees, as well as the renowned fellowship (FRCPCH).
- He has previously worked at the Royal London Hospital, Great Ormond Street Hospital, Addenbrookes Hospital, and Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital in the United Kingdom.
- Dr. Mundada is a member of the British Paediatric Neurology Association, the European Paediatric Neurology Society, the American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine, the International Child Neurology Association, the British Academy of Childhood Disability, the International Headache Society, and the Indian Association of Paediatrics.
- He has actively participated in training students and nurses at several hospitals and medical institutes in the United Kingdom and India.
- Dr. Vivek Mundada is fluent in English, Hindi, Marathi, and Urdu.
Pediatric epilepsy Neurodevelopmental disorders (ADHD and Autism) Pediatric stroke Childhood headaches Cerebral palsy and movement disorders Neonatal neurology Neuromuscular disorders Complex neurodisability and congenital neurological disorders
List Of Treatments
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Endovascular Coiling
- Surgical Clipping
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Microvascular Decompression MVD
- Percutaneous Balloon Compression (PBC)
- Stereotactic Radio Surgery
- Percutaneous Steriotactic Treatment - PSR
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomy - Neurotomy
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Gliomas Treatment
- VP Shunting
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Pituitary Tumor Treatment
- Paediatric Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Bell's Palsy Treatment
- Cerebral Angiogram
- Craniotomy Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Gamma Knife for AVM or Brain Tumor
- Parkinson's Disease
- Brain Haemorrhage Treatment
- Blood Clot Brain Surgery
- CyberKnife Treatment
- Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Stroke Treatment
- High Cervical Stimulation
- Electrical Cortical Stimulation
- Spinal Cord Stimulation for Pain
- Drug Pump Implantation for Chronic Pain Management
- Sacral Neuromodulation
- Conservative management
- Thecoperitonial shunt
- Microsurgical tumor removal
- Endoscopic decompression
- Brain AVM Embolization with Onyx
- Deep Brain Stimulation (non-rechargeable)
- Microsurgical repair of encephalocele
- VNS implantation
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Vivek Mundada
Consultant, Aster Hospital, Al Quasis
Consultant, Surya Mother and Child Superspeciality hospital, Pune, India
Consultant, Royal London Hospital, UK
Registrar, Great Ormond Street Hospital
Registrar, Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge, UK
Registrar, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Norwich, UK
Dr. Vivek Mundada's
- FRCPCH, 2019, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK
- , 2016, CCT, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK
- MRCPCH, 2011, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK
- DCH, 2006, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK
- DCH, 2004, Shivaji University, India
- MBBS, 2001, Shivaji University, India
Gold medalist DCH – 2003 Membership in European Paediatric Neurology Society, British Paediatric Neurology Association, The International Child Neurology Association, Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP), and British Academy of Childhood Disability
- He has conducted and led various research projects which have been presented on various international platforms and published in peer-reviewed journals.