About Dr Vipul Gupta
- Dr Vipul Gupta is one of the most experienced & renowned Neurointerventional Surgeon in India.
- He has a thriving experience of over 21+ years and is amongst the rare full-time neuro-interventionist specializing in endovascular interventions in stroke.
- Dr Gupta is counted amongst the first few in the country to use a dedicated intra-cranial stent & 3D-DSA for aneurysm embolization to perform intra-cranial venous sinus stenting.
- He has completed his MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College &MD (Radio diagnosis) from the eminent Safdurjang Hospital, Delhi University.
- Dr Gupta did his fellowship from Foundation Rothschild, Paris & Cleveland clinic ,USA
- He has been a visiting Professor in UMASS General Hospital, Boston, USA.
- Dr Gupta was featured in Hindustan Times as one of the “Top 10 Young Surgeons” in the country.
- He has more than 45 scientific publications & 7 chapters in books to his credit.
- He is an active member of World Federation of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology ,Society of Neurointerventional Surgery (USA),Society if Therapeutic Neurointerventions,Indian Society of Neurointerventions ,Indian Stroke Association ,Indian Society of Cerebrovascular Surgery, Indian Society of Vascular & Interventional Radiology ,Indian Society of Neuroradiology ,Indian Radiology & Imaging Association ,Neurological Society of India
- Dr Gupta specializes in Intracranial Aneurysms Embolization (coiling), Arteriovenous Malformation (AVMs), Tumour Embolization, Angioplasty and Stenting of arterial stenosis including carotid stenting and Intra-arterial Thrombolysis for stroke.
- He can be followed at LinkedIn https://in.linkedin.com/in/dr-vipul-gupta-25a8a151
Neurointerventional Surgery Endovascular treatment, Endovascular revascularization, Spinal interventions, Endovascular treatment of cerebral vasospasm by vasodilators and angioplasty, Embolization of carotid cavernous fistulas with detachable balloons or coils, Tumor embolization in head and neck region, Neurovascular Imaging
List Of Treatments
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Endovascular Coiling
- Surgical Clipping
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr Vipul Gupta
Director, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Senior Consultant, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Head of Department, Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
Consultant, Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
Consultant, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
Associate Professor, AIl India Institute of Medical Sciences
Consultant, AIl India Institute of Medical Sciences
Senior Resident, All India Institute of Medical Sciences,New Delhi
Consultant, All India Institute of Medical Sciences,New Delhi
Consultant, Visiting Professor ,UMASS General Hospital, Boston, USA.
Dr Vipul Gupta 's
- MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College
- MD, Safdurjung Hospital ,New Delhi
- Fellowship, Foundation Rothschild, Paris
- Fellowship, Cleveland clinic USA
Best paper award- Presented in Joint Annual Conference of Neuroradiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Bangalore, India, Best poster award- Presented in 6th Annual conference if ISVIR (Indian Society of Vascular & Interventional Radiology) and ISNR (Indian Society of Neuroradiology), Chandigarh. IMA (Indian medical Association) Award- Stroke Meeting Indian medical Association Academy of Medical Specialities Distinguished Service Award - Annual Conference of IMAAMS, 2007. Recognition Award- Max Healthcare Institute Limited- 2008
- Postangiographic thrombosis of a spinal arteriovenous malformation: A case report. J Neurosurg Spine. 2005 Apr;2(4):486-490
- Digital subtraction angiography laboratory with in-built CT (DynaCT)- Application during intracranial aneurysm embolization. Neurology India 2008;56:90-1
- Infra-Optic Azygous Anterior Cerebral Artery Associated with Hypoplasia of Contra-lateral Internal Carotid Artery. Neurology India 2008;56:487
- Heparin - Induced Thrombocytopenia in case of Endovascular Aneurysms Coiling. American Journal Of Neuroradiology Jan 2007; 28:155-58
- Use of Angiographic CT for Anatomic Localization of AVM Nidal Components American Journal of Neuroradiology 2008;29:1837-40
- Coil embolization of very small (2-mm or smaller) berry aneurysms: Feasibility and technical issues. American Journal of Neuroradiology 2009;30:308-14
- Transient oculomotor nerve palsy after subarachnoid hemorrhage due to middle cerebral artery aneurysm. The Internet Journal of Neurosurgery 2008
- Cerebellar epilepsy- A case report of a cerebellar gangliomatous hamartoma Rivisita di Neuroradiologia 2003;16:784-707.
- Radiological Analysis of lateral and third ventricular tumors- A retrospective study Rivisita di Neuroradiologia 2003;16:865-868
- Cavernous hemangioma of Nasal Bone. Asian Oceanic Journal of Radiology 2000; 5(3): 190-192
- Intramedullary tuberculoma. Accepted for publication in J & K Science.
- Isolated central canal rupture of spinal dermoid: report of two cases. Australas Radiol. 2003 Jun; 47(2): 194-7. (Corresponding author).
- Spine and Spinal Cord Craniovertebral Junction Abnormalities with Vertebrobasilar Ischaemia. Rivista di Neuroradiologia 2003; 16(Dec): 1349.
- Vein of Galen malformations. AIIMS Experience. Rivista di Neuroradiologia 2003; 16(Dec): 1308.
- Cyst with a mural nodule: unusual case of brain metastasis. Neurol India 2004 Mar;52(1):136. (Corresponding author)
- Heparin induced hyocalcaemia during neurointervention. Accepted for publication in J Neurol Neurosurg Psych.
- Cerebrotendinous xanthomatosis: Neuroimaging findings in two siblings fiom an Indian family. Neurol India 2003 Sep; 51(3): 401-3.
- Dysembryoplastic Neuroepithelial tumors- Neuroimaging findings Rivisita di Neuroradiologia 2003;16:877-882
- Scalp Malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor (MPNST) with bony involvement and new bone formation: case report. Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery. 106(4):340-4
- Congenital muscular dystrophy patient with characteristic radiological findings similar to those with Fukuyama Congenital Muscular Dystrophy: a case report in an Indian Child. Neurology India. 2004;52(4):496-8
- Pilocytic astrocytomas presenting as subarachnoid hemorrhage: Case report and review of literature. Journal of Neurosurgery (Pediatrics) 100(5):525-9
- Positional occlusion/stasis of vertebral arteries in a case of cervical rheumatoid arthritis presenting with multiple posterior circulation infarcts: a case report with angiographic demonstration. Spine. 29(15):E321-5
- Fenestration of posterior communicating artery (Accepted for publication in Neurology India)
- Vertebrobasilar dolichoectasia presenting as lower cranial nerve palsy Neurology India;2004 (Vol. 52 Issue 2):285
- Cavernous hemangioma of Gasserian Ganglion. Rivista Di Neuroradiologia 2001; 14: 333-337.