Dr. Vidyadhara S.
Spine SurgeonHOD , DNB, MS, MBBS, 20 years of experience
Bangalore , India
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Frequently Asked Questions About Dr. Vidyadhara S.
Dr. Vidyadhara S. practices at Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) Bangalore
Dr. Vidyadhara S. specialty is Spine Surgeon
Dr. Vidyadhara S. is Spine Surgeon with 20 years of experience.
Dr. Vidyadhara S. is DNB, MS, MBBS.
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Spinal Decompression Surgery in India
- Spinal Fusion Surgery in India
- All inclusive packages for Orthopedic and Spine Surgery
- Know More About Dr. A.A Mehra Spine Surgeon and Signs of Spinal Problems
- Scoliosis Treatment by Spine Surgeon Dr. Vidyadhara S
- Know Spinal Stenosis Facts with Best Spine Surgeon Dr. Vikas Gupte
- Need a Cervical Neck Surgery? Contact Spine Surgeon Dr. Hitesh Garg for Best Treatment and Fast Recovery
- Do Not Overlook the Symptoms of Spondylolisthesis, Consult Spine Surgeon, Dr. Ankur Nanda, for Best Treatment
- Why Worry About Major Bone Breaks, Spine Surgeon Dr. B. Mohapatra’s Expertise in ORIF Surgery to Help You.
More About Spine Surgeon
A spine surgeon deals with the diagnosis and management of spinal diseases and conditions such as scoliosis and degenerative disorders.
Chest X-rays, Electrocardiogram (ECG), CT, MRI, Electromyography, Myelogram etc.
The individual may experience Stiffness in the lower back area, restricting range of motion, Inability to maintain normal posture due to stiffness or pain, Muscle spasms either with activity or at rest, Pain that persists for a maximum of 10-14 days, and Notable loss of motor function such as the ability to tiptoe or heel walk.
Recovery period is approximately 3 to 4 months.
Risks are rare but serious which includes include heart attack, stroke, brain damage, or death.