About Dr. Vidyadhara S.
- Dr. Vidyadhara is a renowned Spine Surgeon with 20 years of experience.
- He has performed nearly 6000 spine surgeries so far.
- Some of the key areas of his interest are spinal disc surgery, joint dislocation treatment, spine injury, scoliosis correction, slip disc, neck & spine biopsy, etc.
- He has won more than 30 national and international awards during his academic career for excellence in spine surgeries.
- He has numerous international publications in indexed journals.
- He was awarded the ISCA Young Scientist Award from the then President of India, the Lester Lowe SICOT Award in 2007, and ISSLS Best Research Award in 2010.
- He was the third Indian who won the prestigious SRS Traveling Fellowship to visit the best centers for Spine surgery in the USA.
- After completing his MBBS, Dr. Vidyadhara went on to specialize in orthopedics by doing MS from Kasturba Medical College and DNB from the National Board of Examinations.
Musculoskeletal Pain Management Fracture Treatment Joint Dislocation Treatment Spinal Disc Surgery Spinal Disorders Spine Injury Spinal Deformity Correction Column traumatology Disk slip Herniated Disc Wrist problems Percutaneous Vertebroplasty for Compression Fracture Neck and Spine Biopsy
List Of Treatments
- Kyphosis (Hunchback) Treatment
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy
- Cervical Corpectomy
- Lumbar Laminectomy for Spine
- Micro Discectomy
- Minimally Invasive Anterior Cervical
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Spinal Laminectomy
- Total Disc Replacement
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy Spine Surgery
- Anterior Transoral Approach To Upper
- Cervical Spine
- Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Micro Discectomy MED
- Micro Lumbar Discectomy Mld
- PLIF Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Reconstruction Of Traumatic Cervical
- Spine With Vascular Fibular Graft
- Spinal Disc Replacement
- Spinal Endoscopic Surgery
- Stabilization Of Traumatic Spine
- Spine Tumour Surgery
- Cervical Disc Replacement Surgery
- Scoliosis Spine Surgery
- Spine Decompression Surgery
- Surgery for Spina Bifida
- Comprehensive Myelopathy - Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Instrumentation
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
- Slip Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Disc Herniation
- Prolapsed Disc
- 1 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation
- 2 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation
- 3 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation
- 1 Level Spinal Decompression
- 2 Level Spinal Decompression
- 3 Level Spinal Decompression
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF)
- TLIF surgery
- Spine Detethering surgery
- Cervical Spondylosis
Patient Review of Dr. Vidyadhara S.
The patients describe Dr. S. Vidyadhara as a humble and well-experienced surgeon. He is very sincere and makes his patients comfortable.
He has performed up to 6,000 spine surgeries to date. One of the patients wrote in a testimonial, "The doctor is amazing and very friendly. Very sincere and listens to his patients thoroughly."
"I am very grateful to Dr. Vidyadhara for treating my backache and leg pain that I had been experiencing for the past few months. After consulting Dr. Vidyadhara, I am quite relieved and satisfied with his treatment. He is very friendly, positive, and optimistic. He also recommended that I do yoga on a daily basis."
"He is a very humble and friendly person. He listens to all your queries patiently and explains them well in a simple way so that you will not have any doubts in your mind. I would recommend him to all the people out there with spinal problems." says another patient.
Dr. Vidyadhara S.'s
- MBBS, 1999, Kasturba Medical College
- MS, 2002, Kasturba Medical College
- DNB, 2004, DNB board, New Delhi
First Indian to become Chairman of Communication Committee of Scoliosis Research Society, USA (2017-20). First Indian to get the prestigious Scoliosis Research Society Traveling Fellowship in 2012. Fifth from India and lone active member of Scoliosis Research Society from Karnataka. International Society for Study of Lumbar Spine (ISSLS) Best Research Award 2010. Most Promising Spine Research Award Hong Kong Orthopedic Association, 2009 Scoliosis Research Spine Society Educational Scholarship, 2008. Dr R L Mittal IOA Fellowship, 2008. Lester Lowe SICOT Award, 2007. ISCA Young Scientist Award (President’s Medal) from Dr APJ Abdul Kalam in 2006. ASSI-Deputy Best Spine Research Award 2005. APOA Traveling Fellowship 2005.
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Doctor Similar to Dr. Vidyadhara S. in Bangalore
21 years of experience