About Dr. Vidyadhara S.
- Dr. Vidyadhara is a renowned spine surgeon with a vast experience of nearly 20 years.
- He has performed nearly 6000 spine surgeries so far.
- Some of the key areas of his interest are spinal disc surgery, joint dislocation treatment, spine injury, scoliosis correction, slip disc, neck & spine biopsy etc.
- He has won more than 30 national and international awards during his academic career.
- He was awarded the ISCA Young Scientist Award from the then President of India, Lester Lowe SICOT Award in 2007, and ISSLS Best Research Award in 2010.
- He was the third Indian who won the prestigious SRS Traveling Fellowship to visit the best centers for Spine surgery in the USA.
- After completing his MBBS, Dr. Vidyadhara went on to specialization in orthopedics by doing MS and DNB.
Musculoskeletal Pain Management Fracture Treatment Joint Dislocation Treatment Spinal Disc Surgery Spinal Disorders Spine Injury Spinal Deformity Correction Column traumatology Disk slip Herniated Disc Wrist problems Percutaneous Vertebroplasty for Compression Fracture Neck and Spine Biopsy
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Dr. Vidyadhara S.'s
- DNB, 2004, DNB board, New Delhi
- MS, 2002, Kasturba Medical College
- MBBS, 1999, Kasturba Medical College
First Indian to become Chairman of Communication Committee of Scoliosis Research Society, USA (2017-20). First Indian to get the prestigious Scoliosis Research Society Traveling Fellowship in 2012. Fifth from India and lone active member of Scoliosis Research Society from Karnataka. International Society for Study of Lumbar Spine (ISSLS) Best Research Award 2010. Most Promising Spine Research Award Hong Kong Orthopedic Association, 2009 Scoliosis Research Spine Society Educational Scholarship, 2008. Dr R L Mittal IOA Fellowship, 2008. Lester Lowe SICOT Award, 2007. ISCA Young Scientist Award (President’s Medal) from Dr APJ Abdul Kalam in 2006. ASSI-Deputy Best Spine Research Award 2005. APOA Traveling Fellowship 2005.