About Dr. Urfan Ul Haq
- Dr. Urfan Ul Haq is a renowned Medical Oncologist with nearly 27 years of work experience to his credit.
- He is a member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP), UK and the European Society of Medical Oncology.
He completed his graduation (MBBS) from Ayub Medical College in 1994 and further went on to complete his European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) certification.
He even pursued his UK Medical Oncology subspecialty certification. He was even granted a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (FCPS) Fellowship in Pakistan.
Dr. Urfan Ul Haq is an instructor at Advanced Life Support (ALS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and strongly believes in sharing his professional knowledge at the same centre.
His areas of special expertise include administering all kinds of tumours, especially breast. He additionally carries out colorectal and targeted therapy as well.
- He is actively involved in research work and has numerous publications in National and International journals to his credit.
All types of tumour, especially breast cancer Colorectal Therapy Targeted Therapy
Work Experience of Dr. Urfan Ul Haq
Additional Director, Arab Board Residency
Senior Consultant, Government Hospital
Junior Consultant, Government Hospital
Dr. Urfan Ul Haq's
- MD, European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- MBBS, 1994, Ayub Medical College
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)