About Dr. Ugur Ture
- Dr. Ugur Ture is an experienced Neurosurgeon with 33+ years in the field.
- He is an active member of the Turkish Neurosurgery Association, Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS), North American Skull Base Society (NASBS), American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS), World Academy of Neurological Surgery (WANS), CNS/AANS Tumor Section International Committee, European Academy of Sciences and Art (EASA), American Academy of Neurological Surgery (AAcNS), and "The Rhoton Society" Member of Executive Committee.
- He graduated from Ankara Hacettepe University School of Medicine and the same year he was accepted to the neurosurgery residency program at İstanbul Şişli Etfal Hospital Neurosurgery Clinic.
- He further studied microsurgery and surgical neuroanatomy under the supervision of reputed Professor MG Yaşargil at the Neurosurgery Clinic of Zurich University, Switzerland.
- He has key expertise in Nervous System and Skull Base Tumors, Cerebrovascular Diseases Surgery, Epilepsy Surgery, surgical neuroanatomy, etc.
- Dr. Ture's works on surgical neuroanatomy and surgical techniques have been published in the most significant international neurosurgical journals and books.
- He has attended numerous congresses, meetings, and courses as an invited speaker in various countries including the USA, Brazil, Portugal, Finland, Spain, Switzerland, England, Germany, China, and Japan.
Nervous System and Skull Base Tumors Cerebrovascular Diseases Surgery Brain Surgery Tumor Surgery
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Ugur Ture
Senior Resident, İstanbul Şişli Etfal Hospital Neurosurgery Clinic
Consultant, Istanbul Marmara University Department of Neurosurgery
Professor, Samsun Ondokuz Mayis University Department of Neurosurgery
Chairman, Department of Neurosurgery Istanbul Yeditepe University
Dr. Ugur Ture's
- Graduation, 1987, Ankara Hacettepe University School of Medicine
- Fellowship, 1997, Surgical Neuroanatomy, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, USA
- Fellowship, 1993, Microsurgery and Surgical Neuroanatomy, Neurosurgery Clinic of Zurich University, Switzerland
"Certificate of Achievement" Şişli Etfal Hospital, Istanbul / 1994 "Best Medical Research Award" Şişli Etfal Hospital, Istanbul / 1995 "Honorable Mention" CNS San Francisco, California, USA / 1995 "Best Contributed Paper" NASBS Scottsdale, Arizona, USA / 2000 "Hamit Ziya Gökalp Young Neurosurgeon Award" Antalya / 2001 "Certificate of Achievement" Marmara University, Istanbul / 2002 "George Ehni Lecture" Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, USA / 2013 "Ley-Tolosa Lecture" Catalan Neurosurgical Society, Barcelona, Spain / 2017 "Allan H. Friedman Lecture" Duke University School of Medicine, North Carolina, USA / 2019
Doctor Similar to Dr. Ugur Ture in Istanbul
25 years of experience