About Dr. Touch Ativitavas
- Dr.Touch Ativitavas is an oncologist having more than 20 years of expertise.
- He performs Autologous Transplants (using a person's stem cells) and Allogeneic Transplants with over 20 years of professional experience in Oncology (using donor cells). By performing bone marrow transplants, he has successfully healed many patients with leukaemia, lymphoma, aplastic anaemia, multiple myeloma, immune deficiency syndromes, and other diseases.
- Dr. Touch Ativitavas graduated from Mahidol University's Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, in Bangkok, in 1995.
- His passion for cancer led him to the United States, where he got a Diploma in Oncology from the prestigious American Board of Internal Medicine at the University of Texas. He also has an Internal Medicine certificate from the University of Illinois in Chicago, USA.
- He also regularly participates in national and international cancer and bone marrow transplantation conferences.
- Dr.Touch Ativitavas is fluent in English and Thai.
Bone marrow transplants Leukaemia Lymphoma Aplastic Anaemia Multiple Myeloma Immune Deficiency Syndromes
List Of Treatments
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia - ALL in Adults
- Breast Biopsy
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - HCL
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Touch Ativitavas
Dr. Touch Ativitavas's
- MD, 1995, Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok
- Diploma, 2002, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Diploma, 2005, University of Texas