About Dr. Sai Krishna Vittal
- Dr. Sai Krishna Vittal is an Endocrinologist with 20+ years of experience in the field.
- He is the founding member of the Association of Breast Surgeons of India and the Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India, while also being a member of the British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons, Indian Medical Association, and Indian Thyroid Society.
- With his prolific career, he has been the president of the Indian Association of Endocrine Surgeons.
- Dr. Vittal has won several allocates such as the Arthur De Sa Traveling Fellowship from The Association of Surgeons of India, Fellow ad eundem from The Royal College of Surgeons of England, an Honorary Fellow from The College of Surgeons of Sri Lanka, and The Sushrutha Award from the Association of Surgeons of India.
- He has penned several publications for national and international journals.
Parathyroid Disorder Adrenal Disorders Rickets Osteomalacia Hyperparathyroidism Metabolic Bone Diseases
Work Experience of Dr. Sai Krishna Vittal
Consultant, Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
Consultant, Sree Sai Krishna Hospital & Vittals Institute of Endocrine Surgery
Professor, The Tamilnadu Dr MGR Medical University
Professor, The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Chairman, Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry Chapter of Association of Surgeons of India
Dr. Sai Krishna Vittal's
- MBBS, Madras Medical College
- MS, Madras Medical College
- FRCS, The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)