About Dr. Rakesh K. Khazanchi
- Dr Rakesh k Khazanci ia a a leading Plastic &Cosmetic Surgeon in India.
- He has a thriving experience of over 25+ years & has been associated with some of the renowned hospitals.
- Dr Khazanchi has completed his MBBS,MS (General Surgery)& Mch (Plastic Surgery) from the eminent Punjab university.Following which he pursued his Fellowship in Microsurgery from St Vincents Hospital,Melbourne,Australia .
- He has had the privelege to teach the undergraduate and postgraduate medical students.
- Dr Khazanchi has successfully conducted many workshops, symposia and also delivered many guest lectures in India and abroad .
- Has been the President, the former Vice President, and the Founder Secretary of the Association of Phonosurgeons in India, Founder and life member of the Indian Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery as well as the Brachial Plexus Surgery Group of India.
- Dr Khazanchi special interest are cosmetic surgery, reconstructive microsurgery, vascular malformations, replantation of amputated parts and head & neck reconstruction.
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery, Reconstructive microsurgery, Vascular malformations, Re plantation of amputated parts Head & neck reconstruction.
List Of Treatments
- Breast Implant Revision surgery
- Breast Lift Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Implants
- Male Breast Reduction
- Body Lift Surgery
- Arm Lift
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cryolipolysis - Non-Surgical Fat Reduction
- Tummy Tuck
- Liposuction Surgery
- Body Contouring
- Lower Body Lift Surgery
- Nose Reshaping
- Cheek Augmentation
- Facial Implants
- Chin Implant Surgery
- Browplasty - Forehead Lift
- Ear Surgery
- Hair Transplantation
- Eyelid Surgery
- Lip Augmentation
- Chemical Peel
- Laser Hair Removal
- Non-surgical Skin Tightening
- Scalp Micropigmentation
- Chemical Peel Light
- Fat Injection Procedure
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Injectable Filler
- Sclerotherapy - Spider Vein Treatment
- Tatoo Removal
- Penile Lengthening Surgery
- Penile girth increase.
- Labioplasty - Labia Minora Reduction
- Labia Majora Augmentation
- Mon Pubis Liposuction - Pubic Fat liposuction
- Monsplasty - Pubic lift
- Vaginoplasty - Vaginal Tightening
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Cosmetic Stem Cell Therapy
- Blepharoplasty Eye Lid Surgery
- Brow Lift Surgery
- Pectoral Implant Surgery
- Nipple Correction Surgery
- Thigh Lift Surgery
- Calf Implant
- Scar Removal Treatment
- Mommy Makeover
- Laser Thread Vein Removal
- Laser and intense pulsed light therapies
- Tattoo Removal by Laser
- Mole Removal
- Anti-Wrinkle Treatment
- Anti-Wrinkle Treatment (by Laser)
- Fat Transfer and Liposculpture
- Split Earlobe Repair Surgery
- Anti - Aging Stem Cell Treatment
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Rakesh K. Khazanchi
Director, Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
Senior Consultant, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Rakesh K. Khazanchi's
- MBBS, 1975, CMC Ludhiana, Punjab University
- MS, 1980, CMC Ludhiana, Punjab University
- MCh, 1983, CMC Ludhiana, Punjab University
- Fellowship, St. Vincents Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
Dr Khazanchi has undertaken twenty-two research projects, published more than 60 papers in national and international journals, contributed 4 chapters in textbooks and edited and authored a book on Plastic Surgery for General Surgeons.
- The effect of phosphoenolpyruvate and ATP on skeletal muscle necrosis after warm ischaemia :A preliminary biochemical study” Microsurgery -10: 8-14.
- The anatomy of thoracodorsal artery and its effect on flap design in the rabbit:Annals of Plastic Surgery.24:15.
- Management of facial palsy with microvascular free muscle transfer :Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 86: 12-22.
- An experimental study on the effect of nifedipine on ischaemic skin flap survival in rats :British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 44: 299-301.
- A simple technique for the excision of vascular malformation of the scalp:Surgery Today The Japanese Journal of Surgery. 24:942-44.
- Anterior Encephalocoele, report of 30 cases:Child Nervous System 10: 501-504
Doctor Similar to Dr. Rakesh K. Khazanchi in Gurgaon
15 years of experience