Dr Rajesh Mistry
Surgical OncologistDirector , MBBS, MBBS, MS, 25 years of experience
Mumbai , India
List Of Treatments
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr Rajesh Mistry
Assistant Surgeon,Tata Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions About Dr Rajesh Mistry
Dr Rajesh Mistry practices at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Dr Rajesh Mistry specialty is Surgical Oncologist
Dr Rajesh Mistry is Surgical Oncologist with 25 years of experience.
Dr Rajesh Mistry is MBBS, MBBS, MS.
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Breast Cancer Treatment in India
- Cervical Cancer Treatment in India
- What You Need to Know about Lung Cancer Treatment in India
- Cancer Treatment in India
- Cost of Cancer Treatment in India
- Is PET/ CT Scan Important for Cancer Investigations?
- A Patient’s Guide To CyberKnife – The Cutting Edge Technology in Precision Surgery
- Key Differences Between Gamma Knife and CyberKnife Treatment – Procedure, Side-effects, Costs and more
- A Complete Guide to Immunotherapy Treatment in India
- The Advantages of Genetic Testing in Early Detection and Effective Treatment of Cancer
- What are the early warning signs of Colon Cancer?
- Which is the best Oncology Hospitals in India
- Chemotherapy Cost in Delhi
- How to dissolve Fibroadenoma
- Cancer Robotic Surgery - by Surgical Oncologist Dr. Somashekhar S.P., MBBS, MS, MCh, FRCS
- Dr. Tapti Sen: Leading Surgical Oncologist Providing Breast Cancer Cure
- Dr. Rajesh Mistry, the Leading Thoracic & Head/Neck Surgical Oncologist
More About Surgical Oncologist
A surgical oncologist removes the tumor and nearby tissue during surgery and also performs certain types of biopsies to help diagnose cancer.
There may be Change in bowel or bladder habit, sore that does not heal, Unusual bleeding or discharge, Thickening or lump in the breast or elsewhere, Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing, Obvious change in a wart or mole and hoarseness in voice.
Investigations like Polymerase chain reaction, IHC, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine, positron emission tomography (PET) and ultrasound are required.
A surgical oncologist removes the tumor and nearby tissue during surgery and also performs certain types of biopsies to help diagnose cancer whereas a clinical radiologist is a specialist doctor who is trained to read and interpret medical images in order to diagnose, treat and monitor diseases.
Yes, they can treat the cases of breast cancer successfully.