Dr. (Prof) Raju Vaishya
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonSenior Consultant , MBBS, MD, 35 years of experience
New Delhi , India
List Of Treatments
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. (Prof) Raju Vaishya
Registrar, Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Othopaedic Hospital, Oswestry, UK, 1989
Registrar, Hereford General Hospital, UK, 1989
Registrar, Royal Liverpool Children’s Hospital, UK, 1990
Consultant, GR Medical College & JA Group of Hospitals, Gwalior, India, 1992
Consultant, arious hospitals in Gwalior, India, 1996
Frequently Asked Questions About Dr. (Prof) Raju Vaishya
Dr. (Prof) Raju Vaishya practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. (Prof) Raju Vaishya specialty is Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Dr. (Prof) Raju Vaishya is Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon with 35 years of experience.
Dr. (Prof) Raju Vaishya is MBBS, MD.
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- What is The Normal Recovery Time For Knee Replacement Surgery?
- How Many Types Of Knee Implants Are There?
- Common Myths About Hip Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement Surgery – Symptoms, Approach, Management and More
- Recovery after Ankle surgery
- Everything You Need to Know about Rheumatoid Arthritis
- When is Knee Replacement Surgery Recommended?
- What are the different types of knee surgery?
- Hip Replacement Surgery in India
- How Much Does it Cost For Knee Replacement Surgery in India?
- How Much Does a Hip Replacement Cost in India?
- Recovery after ACL surgery in India
- Prosthetic Surgery in India
- Which is the best hospital for knee replacement in India?
- What is the Success Rate of Knee Replacement in India?
- Why is India a Preferred Destination for Orthopedic Surgeries
- Dr. Harsimran Singh, Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon is Restoring Mobility and Keeping Our Nation in Motion
- Dr. C.S Dhar Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Shares his Thoughts
- Confused About Knee Replacement? Consult Dr. Avtar Singh a renowned Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
- Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Dr. Uma Chandran S can help You with the Repair of Dislocation
- Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Dr. Manu Bora’s Proficiency in the Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
- Shoulder Replacement is one of the Key Specializations of Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Dr. AB Govindaraj
More About Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
The Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles.
The symptoms include where a person is unable to perform daily routine activities because of pain, experiencing stiffness even when lying down or at rest and there is pain despite having medications.
The investigations include Arthrography, Blood Tests, Bone Scan, Computed Tomography (CT Scan), Discography, Doppler Ultrasound, Dual-Photon Absorptiometry, and Dual-Energy X-ray Absorptiometry.
Not really, in reality the Orthopedists treat a range of conditions such as fractures and dislocations, osteoporosis, back injuries and more. Because surgery is so integral to the role, the terms "orthopedist" and "orthopedic surgeon" are often used interchangeably.
For 80–90% of people who have total knee replacement, the new joint usually last for about 20 years or more.