About Dr. Praveen Chandra
- Currently associated as Chairman with Division of Interventional Cardiology at Medanta, The Medicity Gurgaon
- Dr. Praveen Chandra is a leading Cardiologist and Chairman of Interventional Cardiology at Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon, India
- Performs over 2500 diagnostic procedures and 2000 percutaneous interventions (including valvuloplasty) each year
- Awarded with the prestigious Padma Shri Award, the fourth highest civilian Award in India, by the Hon'ble President of India in 2016, for exemplary work in the field of Medicine.
- He completed his MBBS and MS from King George's Medical College Lucknow in 1985 and 1989 respectively.
- He is a fellow of Endovascular Intervention Society of India and the Asia-Pacific Society of Interventional Cardiology as well as Endovascular Intervention Society of India and the Asia-Pacific Society of Interventional Cardiology
- Recognized as one of the leaders in the country and is proficient in a lot of new devices and technologies.
- He was also the key organizer and director of the AMI course in New Delhi for 2005, 2006, 2008 & 2010 and is an author to over 100 articles and reviews in leading medical journals.
- He was worked as Director of Cardiac Cath Lab & Acute MI Services at Max Healthcare previously.
- Credited with using new devices like Rotarex, Kensey Nash DPD for the first time in India along with his team
- Dr. Praveen has expertise in Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty & Coronary Angioplasty and is proficient in a lot of new devices and latest technologies
- Awarded for success and achievement in the field of Coronary Angioplasty in India in 1998
- Published over 100 articles, reviews and abstracts in various national and international journals
- Dr. Chandra is an esteemed Member of Cardiology Society of India
Interventional Cardiology, Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA), Valvuloplasty (BMV), Cardiology, Rheumatic Heart Disease Treatment, Heart Transplant
List Of Treatments
- Coronary Angiogram
- Renal Angiogram
- Cerebral Angiogram
- Peripheral Angiogram
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Single Chamber
- IVC Filter Insertion
- Biventricular Pacing
- Trigger Point Injection (TPI)
- PTMC - Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Praveen Chandra
Dr. Praveen Chandra's
- MBBS, 1985, King George's Medical School, Lucknow
- MD, 1986, King Georges Medical University, Lucknow
- DM, 1991, King George's Medical School, Lucknow
Doctor Similar to Dr. Praveen Chandra in Gurgaon
25 years of experience
20 years of experience