About Dr. Payothorn Decharin
- Dr. Payothorn Decharin has +13 years of experience as a Neurosurgeon in the field of neurological surgeries.
- He did his medical education from Pramongkutklao College of Medicine, Thailand in 2008. Prior to this, he did several certification courses from leading universities in Taipei, Singapore, Canada and Thailand.
- Dr. Decharin's neurosurgical expertise includes performing various complex and advanced surgeries such as clot removal/aneurysm repair/tumour removal/brain haemorrhage/trauma repair/shunt insertion or revision in the brain. He perfoms endovascular procedures such as, carotid endarterectomy and coil emobolisation. Some of the peripheral surgeries he performs are, carpal tunnel/ulnar nerve release and vagus nerve stimulation. As for spine surgeries, he performs, discectomy, laminectomy, spinal fusion, vertebriplasty, kyphoplsaty and spine stabilisation and reconstruction surgeries.
- He has co-authored very few research papers on various aspects of neurological surgery.
Brain Tumor Surgery VP Shunting Skull Base Surgery Craniotomy Surgery Cranioplasty Blood Clot Brain Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- VP Shunting
- Skull Base Surgery
- Craniotomy Surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Payothorn Decharin
Dr. Payothorn Decharin's
- MD, 2008, Pramongkutklao College of Medicine, Thailand.
- Success Rate of Simple Coil Embolization in Wide-Neck Aneurysm with Aneurysmal Shoulder.
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)